policebear

Special Response Team [Open Recruitment]

How long have you played DayZ: 500 hours ish

Why do you Want to join SRT: I am a lone wolf

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): mostly marksman, i will take a cz550 over any rifle

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you accept these rules?: yes

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: ArboK/KobrA

What timezone do you live in: Mountain

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): US

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: ​Work morning or afternoon, usually on at night

How long have you played DayZ: About 7 months, with pauses.

Why do you Want to join SRT: Seems to be organized pretty well, i wish to try out a more focused, skillful playstyle.

What is your strength in DayZ: I enjoy overwatch roles, such as marksman/spotter/sniper. I have logged many hours in choppers, driving is no problem for me either.

Have you read the rules?: Of course.

Do you accept these rules?: Yup.

Do you have a working mic?: Indeed.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Mengele.

What timezone do you live in: Central European.

What country do you hail from?: Poland.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: On weekends (fri-sun), sometimes during the midweek, on evenings (excluding wensdays). I attend a very demanding school, and because of that i may not be able to play for high amounts of time. Also, i may not be availible on some weekends, as - unlike many gamers - i do have something of a social life.

Edited by DaimonFray

How long have you played DayZ: 5-6 Month on and off

Why do you Want to join SRT: I'm looking to get back in to squad gameplay since its something I'm accustomed to.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Marksman, Pilot, Medic

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you accept these rules?: Yes

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Ata

What timezone do you live in: Eastern

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Detroit, MI

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: 7p - Whenever I get tired.

How long have you played DayZ: 500 hours ish

Why do you Want to join SRT: I am a lone wolf

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): mostly marksman, i will take a cz550 over any rifle

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you accept these rules?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: ArboK/KobrA

What timezone do you live in: Mountain

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): US

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: ​Work morning or afternoon, usually on at night

How long have you played DayZ: About 7 months, with pauses.

Why do you Want to join SRT: Seems to be organized pretty well, i wish to try out a more focused, skillful playstyle.

What is your strength in DayZ: I enjoy overwatch roles, such as marksman/spotter/sniper. I have logged many hours in choppers, driving is no problem for me either.

Have you read the rules?: Of course.

Do you accept these rules?: Yup.

Do you have a working mic?: Indeed.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Mengele.

What timezone do you live in: Central European.

What country do you hail from?: Poland.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: On weekends (fri-sun), sometimes during the midweek, on evenings (excluding wensdays). I attend a very demanding school, and because of that i may not be able to play for high amounts of time. Also, i may not be availible on some weekends, as - unlike many gamers - i do have something of a social life.

Get on teamspeak.

How long have you played DayZ: 1 month

Why do you Want to join SRT: i like teamwork

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): recon/driver

Have you read the rules?:jes

Do you accept these rules?: jes

Do you have a working mic?: jes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: frex91

What timezone do you live in:UTC/GMT +1 hour

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Belgium/hier spreek ik nederlands!

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: most of times i will be free

How long have you played DayZ: since it got realized.

Why do you Want to join SRT:i want to join SRT because i have no clan. and im totaly friendly. i like to kill people that is trying to kill me.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): i like to be assault rifle, and im good at flying helli's

Have you read the rules?: i have read the rules. i feel like im a good teamplayer i am doing my orders. i am not shooting friends, because i take this game very seriusly.

Do you accept these rules?: i do. i like that clans have rules like this.

Do you have a working mic?: i do :)

Do you have teamspeak?: i have teamspeak,

What timezone do you live in: GMT+1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): norway :)

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: i can play everyday. but not when im att school.

How long have you played DayZ: A year

Why do you Want to join SRT: I have not been in an organized group for DayZ other than. Me and my other 4 friends try to help people but mostly get shot even after announcing than I am entering and am freindly. Mostly from lee enfields.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Pilot, CQB/SMG, and Medic.

Do you have a working mic?: Turtle Beaches

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: SteelKnife

What timezone do you live in: EST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):UnitedStates of America, FL

What is your  time schedule on the week days

and week days that you will be available?: 8:00 AM to 11:00 Pm on week end. 1:45 PM to 10:00 PM on week days.

Why do you Want to join SRT: I have not been in an organized group for DayZ other than. Me and my other 4 friends try to help people but mostly get shot even after announcing than I am entering and am freindly. Mostly from lee enfields.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Pilot, CQB/SMG, and Medic.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: SteelKnife

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):UnitedStates of America, FL

What is your  time schedule on the week days

and week days that you will be available?: 8:00 AM to 11:00 Pm on week end. 1:45 PM to 10:00 PM on week days.

Why do you Want to join SRT i want to join SRT to help new players and help my team if i get in :).

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):

Have you read the rules?: i have read the rules. i feel like im a good teamplayer

Do you accept these rules?: i do. i like that clans have rules

Do you have a working mic?: i do

What country do you hail from? england

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: i can play as much as i like :)

How long have you played DayZ: Since a few weeks after the release of the mod

Why do you Want to join SRT: I've been looking for a good group of people to play Dayz with for ever now, and this seems like a really well organised group of players.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Along with assault rifle and recon experience, I have a fair amount of sniping experience and Close quarters combat is also a strength of mine. I have good communication skills and can think clearly and act upon instructions well in high pressure situations.

Have you read the rules?: Yes.

Do you accept these rules?: Yes, they match my playstyle perfectly, which is the main reason I am applying to this group (I strongly dislike banditry).

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes. CraigStevo.

What timezone do you live in: GMT +0.

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): England.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Evenings mostly and all day Monday and Tuesday and most weekends.

Edited by craigstevo

Why do you Want to join SRT:i want to join SRT because i have no clan. and im totaly friendly. i like to kill people that is trying to kill me.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): i like to be assault rifle, and im good at flying helli's

Have you read the rules?: i have read the rules. i feel like im a good teamplayer i am doing my orders. i am not shooting friends, because i take this game very seriusly.

Do you accept these rules?: i do. i like that clans have rules like this.

Do you have a working mic?: i do :)

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): norway :)

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: i can play everyday. but not when im att school.

What is your time schedule on the week days

Why do you Want to join SRT i want to join SRT to help new players and help my team if i get in :).

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):

Have you read the rules?: i have read the rules. i feel like im a good teamplayer

Do you accept these rules?: i do. i like that clans have rules

Do you have a working mic?: i do

What country do you hail from? england

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: i can play as much as i like :)

How long have you played DayZ: Since a few weeks after the release of the mod

Why do you Want to join SRT: I've been looking for a good group of people to play Dayz with for ever now, and this seems like a really well organised group of players.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Along with assault rifle and recon experience, I have a fair amount of sniping experience and Close quarters combat is also a strength of mine. I have good communication skills and can think clearly and act upon instructions well in high pressure situations.

Have you read the rules?: Yes.

Do you accept these rules?: Yes, they match my playstyle perfectly, which is the main reason I am applying to this group (I strongly dislike banditry).

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes. CraigStevo.

What timezone do you live in: GMT +0.

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): England.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Evenings mostly and all day Monday and Tuesday and most weekends.

Get on teamspeak you are on trial

How long have you played DayZ: 10-12 month

Why do you Want to join SRT: I want someone to play with and you seem like an very organised clan !

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Recon/Driver

Do you have teamspeak? Yes

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Norway

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: 24/7

How long have you played DayZ: around about 6 months.

Why do you Want to join SRT: When i first played Day z it was the most fun I've had in a while and then i bumped into clans that shot on sight and so i just quit, but when my friend told me about this clan i had to join for the greater good to get rid off the pesky bandits and you seem like a organised clan.

What is your strength in DayZ: I am good at being a lookout or a Armed infantry in the front line.

Do you have teamspeak?:Yes my name nickname on it is Greg

What timezone do you live in: GMT

What country do you hail from?: Great Britain

What is your time schedule on the week days and week ends that you will be available?: Weekdays i will be in school until 4.15 GMT but weekends i am available 24 hours a day.

How long have you played DayZ: 10-12 month

Why do you Want to join SRT: I want someone to play with and you seem like an very organised clan !

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Recon/Driver

Do you have teamspeak? Yes

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Norway

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: 24/7

How long have you played DayZ: around about 6 months.

Why do you Want to join SRT: When i first played Day z it was the most fun I've had in a while and then i bumped into clans that shot on sight and so i just quit, but when my friend told me about this clan i had to join for the greater good to get rid off the pesky bandits and you seem like a organised clan.

What is your strength in DayZ: I am good at being a lookout or a Armed infantry in the front line.

Do you have teamspeak?:Yes my name nickname on it is Greg

What timezone do you live in: GMT

What country do you hail from?: Great Britain

What is your time schedule on the week days and week ends that you will be available?: Weekdays i will be in school until 4.15 GMT but weekends i am available 24 hours a day.

Soirry to get to you so late please get on teamspeak when you can.

How long have you played DayZ:3 Months

Why do you Want to join SRT:

What is your strength in DayZ;Pilot, Driver Intel gathering,Sniper Spotter

Have you read the rules?:,Yes

Do you accept these rules?:Yes

Do you have a working mic?:Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Inconspicous

What timezone do you live in:GMT+0

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Uk

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?Everyday

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Inconspicous

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Uk

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?Everyday

Hop on TS: ts.survivingthehorror.net

How long have you played DayZ: 5-6 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: I have been soloing on DAYZ for too long and have decided to join a clan, also hotshot has asked me to join.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): mostly all of them but i would say recon,pilot and sniper.

Have you read the rules?:yes

Do you accept these rules?:yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: i have and my name is roughwater.

What timezone do you live in: GTM:0 (UK)

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Im from Ireland and live in England.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: mostly all the time but some Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays i have work.

How long have you played DayZ: 5-6 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: I have been soloing on DAYZ for too long and have decided to join a clan, also hotshot has asked me to join.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): mostly all of them but i would say recon,pilot and sniper.

Have you read the rules?:yes

Do you accept these rules?:yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: i have and my name is roughwater.

What timezone do you live in: GTM:0 (UK)

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Im from Ireland and live in England.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: mostly all the time but some Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays i have work.

You are now on trial.

We need some Europeans so that we have a night ops division come on and apply if your in Europe and speak good english, we don't know dutch or any other foreign language!!

(not saying Americans or anyone else cant join just need someone in the european time zone)

Edited by Policebear88320

What is your strength in DayZ;Pilot, Driver Intel gathering,Sniper Spotter :Sniper, Spotter, Pilot

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:oGsTrapezoID

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Bosnia and Herzegovina

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?Weekends 12:00 PM - 2 PM Eastern

Edited by GeneralPancake

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:oGsTrapezoID

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Bosnia and Herzegovina

You are now on trial.

How long have you played DayZ: 7 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: More fun playing in groups. Kill Bandits

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Pilot/Recon

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes i have teamspeak username is Haze

What timezone do you live in:GMT

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):USA

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:4~5 and 8~11weekdayz sunday and saturday im on almost till midnight

Edited by asphyxiate