policebear

Special Response Team [Open Recruitment]

SRT Special Response Team for the invaded islands. We aim at the heads of bandits NOT UNARMED PLAYERS. As the Special Response we are gathering the best skilled players around, we will use your great abilities to our fullest extent. SRT DOES NOT ENDORSE BANDITRY. BANDITS ARE KOS, bandits are our only KOS group, unless someone else crosses a line, then they will be added. Until we get enough players we don't accept distress calls, We will need a good number of team members, so please apply. We hope to make allies with all clans, except bandits of course.We are Bambi friendly, that DOES NOT mean we accept them as recruits. If you are tired of bandits, tired of the killing of unarmed players or anything else related to this nature, YOU are welcome to sign up to join the SRT team today. We are a clan in the DayZ Horror environment, link is below.

Dayzhorrror: http://dayzhorror.com/

SRT Homepage: http://dayzhorror.co.../groups/10-srt/

MUST HAVE TEAMSPEAK!!!

If you want to come to the teamspeak and talk to me my Teamspeak name is Policebear88320,

Teamspeak Ip: ts.survivingthehorror.net

PM me or GnostiC when you get on the teamspeak

Post your application as a reply to this topic.

SRT Rules:

• Must be 15+ (Exception if your mature for your age)
  • Must have experience in playing DayZ
  • Must stay active in the group
  • RESPECT EVERYONE ESPECIALLY ME AND ANY OTHER LEADERSHIP (Fail to do this and you will be dealt with.)
  • If you are ordered to do something, DO IT.
  • ABSOLUTELY NO shooting unarmed players or anyone who is not a bandit.
  • Stick with the team, unless you are ordered to leave the parameter stay in formation.
  • All vehicles: These are off limits until you have taken your test. We do not wish to lose a vehicle from inexperienced driving. If you find one, contact a ranked member of SRT with map cords (or at least a general area approximation so we know where you are located) and wait for instructions.
  • High value items (Low spawn rate): These items will be distributed by officers or appointed members of leadership positions so that we will be able to deliver power at the most efficient way possible.
  • Base Camps: Areas that stockpile equipment for the teams use: You will need to be a “team” player and demonstrate this with donations of loot before you receive cords to the base.
    Our base will not be a place for you to pick whatever you want for shits and giggles, you will be told what to get when you go to the base for supplies, someone will accompany you anytime you go to get something. Protect the base with anything and everything.
    -Your in-game Profile name needs to have [sRT] in front of it.
    -Must be able to speak reasonably good English in order to communicate with other SRT members.

Required knowledge: You need to have a working knowledge of the primary keyboard controls and functions of the game. You should have several weeks of game time under your belt so that you know what you are doing.

Rules of Engagement:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• NEVER engage an unarmed player or with a player that does not post a threat to you or the squad.
  • If you are not sure of whether or not to engage, ask your squads field commander, DO NOT fire if you have doubt.
  • (Recon rules for bandits). If you come across someone who has a bandit skin or someone who you know has been shooting at unarmed players, alert your team of the bandits location and confirm that it is a bandit after your field commander gives you the green light, you take them down. (Right now the server is working on getting a certain skin for the bandit clan so we will be able to tell better)
  • (Non-recon rules for bandits) Alert your team of the bandit, tell them your opening fire, and take the shot.
  • If you are to find a player who is in your path and has a gun, DO NOT KILL THEM,(Unless their a bandit) you will not kill them, try your best to knock them out.
    If you have a high powered rifle and can not knock them out, contact a field commander through team speak who will decide what is best at the time.
  • When we go out on a mission we go out in a group, get close to the waypoint and then split up, we don't need to get our asses kicked because we were all lined up like a free head-shot store.
  • If there is someone that is allied with us requesting help, we will meet up if we are not already moving together and access the situation as needed.

​Server Rules

No cheating, hacking, duping or exploiting. Anyone using a tool or game glitch to gain an advantage over others will be banned.

It is mandatory to report all glitches. Failure to report accidental duping will be considered as intentional

Committing suicide to change spawn locations will not be tolerated.

No combat logging.

No flaming, spamming, racist or hateful remarks.

No Global communication via microphone.

Post your application as a reply below.

Application Format:

How long have you played DayZ:

Why do you Want to join SRT:

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):

Have you read the rules?:

Do you accept these rules?:

Do you have a working mic?:

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:

What timezone do you live in:

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:

WE PLAY ON MANY MAPS. MOSTLY TAVIANA, MAKE SURE ITS DAYZLAND.EU VERSION.

Thank you.

-Policebear88320

-Founder

-Commander

SRTLOGO_zps7788f47b.png

Edited by Policebear88320
  • Like 3

How long have you played DayZ: 3 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: i have been looking for a clan like SRT for a long time.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): i am currently working on marksman cause i like the fell of you can see them but they cant see you.

Have you read the rules?: yes i know that i must put SRT as my name tag, no hacking,duping, etc, no shooting un armed players.

Do you accept these rules?: yes , i think these rules are fair and just

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: yes :Robo

What timezone do you live in: pacific

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Merica

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: whenever needed (unless party,special occasion)

sincerly,

Robo

Edited by robo47

How long have you played DayZ: 7 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: i have been looking for a clan, and this one sounds sweet aha

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): um, probably marksman, recon. sort of an all-rounder

Have you read the rules?: i sure have

Do you accept these rules?: i sure do

Do you have a working mic?: yup

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: DamoHurd

What timezone do you live in: UTC +10

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Australia

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: i will be available almost 70% of the time, most afternoons when school. but im on holiday atm so all the time

How long have you played DayZ: 1 month

Why do you Want to join SRT: Need a group to play with, might as well try a clan

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): CQC(SMG/AR) , Recon, Marksman(long range engagement)

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you accept these rules?: Yes

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: GnostiC

What timezone do you live in: -6:00 GMT CST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): United States of America

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: I'll be available most days, anywhere from 15:00 onward to around 22:00. On weekends I'll be available all day most days

GnostiC you are now put on trial, Please get on teamspeak so we can have you with us.

How long have you played DayZ: 3-4 Months

Why do you Want to join SRT: My friend and I were told about the group by one of the officers.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Driver, Assault, Recon

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Juan

What timezone do you live in: Eastern, U.S. GMT -5?

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): U.S.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Winter break right now some I'm on 24/7. Normally have school weekdays until 3:00.

How long have you played DayZ: 3-4 Months

Why do you Want to join SRT: My friend and I were told about the group by one of the officers.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Driver, Assault, Recon

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Juan

What timezone do you live in: Eastern, U.S. GMT -5?

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): U.S.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Winter break right now some I'm on 24/7. Normally have school weekdays until 3:00.

You are now on trial.

Join the teamspeak at: TS.survivingthehorror.com

and also have your friend post an app if he wants

Why do you Want to join SRT: Im looking for a group of trustworthy, non-noob dayz players.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): melee, zombie killer.

Have you read the rules?: Hell yea

Do you accept these rules?: Hell yea

Do you have a working mic?: Fucking Right

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Pocket

What timezone do you live in: Eastern

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): I hizzle from the United States

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Basically all weekend, and weekdays from 4-12ish

Why do you Want to join SRT: Im looking for a group of trustworthy, non-noob dayz players.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): melee, zombie killer.

Have you read the rules?: Hell yea

Do you accept these rules?: Hell yea

Do you have a working mic?: Fucking Right

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Pocket

What timezone do you live in: Eastern

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): I hizzle from the United States

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Basically all weekend, and weekdays from 4-12ish

You are now on trial.

How long have you played DayZ: 2 weeks

Why do you Want to join SRT: Was looking for mature, well-organized group.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Recon

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Do you accept these rules?:Yes

Do you have a working mic?:Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Yes, Apolloster

What timezone do you live in: (GMT 6:00-) Central Time

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): US

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Weekdays (if i don't have homework) and Saturday

How long have you played DayZ: 6-7 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: I want to survive with a group who loves Day Z and takes it seriously

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I'm a decent marksman and Recon

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: I have and I'm called Jan or Zelo or Tao

What timezone do you live in: GMT +0

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Great Britain

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: I'm free most of the time, it also depends if something pops up. Although I do have college but I usually study and I don't mind sacrificing a few hours to play. So I'm available usually 5pm - 9pm(Week days) (Week ends All day)

How long have you played DayZ: 2 weeks

Why do you Want to join SRT: Was looking for mature, well-organized group.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Recon

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Do you accept these rules?:Yes

Do you have a working mic?:Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Yes, Apolloster

What timezone do you live in: (GMT 6:00-) Central Time

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): US

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Weekdays (if i don't have homework) and Saturday

How long have you played DayZ: 6-7 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: I want to survive with a group who loves Day Z and takes it seriously

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I'm a decent marksman and Recon

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: I have and I'm called Jan or Zelo or Tao

What timezone do you live in: GMT +0

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Great Britain

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: I'm free most of the time, it also depends if something pops up. Although I do have college but I usually study and I don't mind sacrificing a few hours to play. So I'm available usually 5pm - 9pm(Week days) (Week ends All day)

Both accepted get on teamspeak

Ts.survivingthehorror.com

My name:Policebear88320

Wow great day with the team and the new guys, never hurts to have a extra somebody. :)

-Policebear88320

-Founder

-Commander

SRTLOGO_zps7788f47b.png

Got to hear STH and CTH battle it out at the end of the day after the SRT op was over, was pretty intense, check out DayZhorror.com, jampacked full of fun!

Dayzhorror: http://dayzhorror.com/

Thank you.

-Policebear88320

-Founder

-Commander

SRTLOGO_zps7788f47b.png

Last night took down bandits, all done in style with quickness and aggression I will list them below.

1: MadJim, The leader of CTH(AKA bandits), took him down at Kramaneska airstrip, VSS round shot by one of our members MBk_the_Glow.

2: Madjims friend, same place, DMR shot by one of our close STH friends to the SRT group, Loxa claims that kill.

3: Poor guy was sitting in a building outside Kramaneska airstrip, was looting, had high powered rifle, would have caught us, had to take him down.

4: This guy, haha, THIS GUY, at the industrial building in Metrovice, decided to shoot unprovoked at an SRT member, caught him off-guard, he got killed, then proceeded to try and take off with our SUV, but a DMR round straight through the head stopped him dead in his tracks, thanks to Loxa once again.

5: This one, rather creative, one of our members was driving, spotted a UAZ and once announced Loxa ordered him to drive up and box him in, after trying to convince Loxa the hull wasn't in good enough shape, 0 fucks were given and he was still ordered to box him in, after getting rammed a couple of times Loxa gets out, shoots the driver, and then proceeds to blow up the UAZ. We believe the driver was a member of CTH.

That was Yesterday, will be posting today's events in a minute or so.

Thank you.

-Policebear88320

-Founder

-Commander

SRTLOGO_zps7788f47b.png

WOW 11 PLAYERS IN 4 DAYZ?!!!!

Thank you, to everyone who has applied, you are going to make us a big factor in the DayZ Horror community!!!

DayZhorror: http://Dayzhorror.com

SRT homepage: http://dayzhorror.com/forums/index.php?/groups/10-srt/

Keep applying guys!!!

Thank you.

-Policebear88320

-Founder

-Commander

SRTLOGO_zps7788f47b.png

How long have you played DayZ: About a week, im knowledgable though.

Why do you Want to join SRT: Thats simple: Revenge on bandits. Also there is strength in numbers.

What is your strength in DayZ: Group leading. Tactics and coordination/planning.

Have you read the rules?: Yep. Stay active, dont shoot unarmed, base camps, and etc.

Do you accept these rules?: Absolutely. They make sense.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name?: Yes. Same as on here "Dag242".

What timezone do you live in: EST, or GMT -5.

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): 'Murica!

What is your  time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Almost ever weekday 4-10pm

Edited by Dag242

How long have you played DayZ: I played it for a few weeks but got tired of it because i had few people to play with , i recently played a bit WarZ but that game is simply atrocious. I wish to get back into DayZ and into a clan that has a clear purpose and isn't just doing random crap.

Why do you Want to join SRT: Because i don't like griefers, i understand the nature of the game but it's sad that so many choose to grief instead of helping people.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I wouldn't say i'm the best at aiming but i got morals, which evidently most of the times end with me being shot. I guess i could be recon or something like that. Maybe i can be the "shield". Hehe.

Have you read the rules?: Yes i have, they are very acceptable and appropriate.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes!

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Captain Speirs

What timezone do you live in:Gmt+ 1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Sweden, i have an accent but my English is good.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: At the moment i'm available at basically any time.

How long have you played DayZ: About a week, im knowledgable though.

Why do you Want to join SRT: Thats simple: Revenge on bandits. Also there is strength in numbers.

What is your strength in DayZ: Group leading. Tactics and coordination/planning.

Have you read the rules?: Yep. Stay active, dont shoot unarmed, base camps, and etc.

Do you accept these rules?: Absolutely. They make sense.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name?: Yes. Same as on here "Dag242".

What timezone do you live in: EST, or GMT -5.

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): 'Murica!

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Almost ever weekday 4-10pm

You are on trial, although you will probably have to get on earlier then 4 as we start ops up sometimes in the morning.

Don't bother getting on Teamspeak right now, we will meet up tomorrow because I'm about to get off.

How long have you played DayZ: I played it for a few weeks but got tired of it because i had few people to play with , i recently played a bit WarZ but that game is simply atrocious. I wish to get back into DayZ and into a clan that has a clear purpose and isn't just doing random crap.

Why do you Want to join SRT: Because i don't like griefers, i understand the nature of the game but it's sad that so many choose to grief instead of helping people.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I wouldn't say i'm the best at aiming but i got morals, which evidently most of the times end with me being shot. I guess i could be recon or something like that. Maybe i can be the "shield". Hehe.

Have you read the rules?: Yes i have, they are very acceptable and appropriate.

Do you have a working mic?: Yes!

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Captain Speirs

What timezone do you live in:Gmt+ 1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Sweden, i have an accent but my English is good.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: At the moment i'm available at basically any time.

You will have to stay on late Idk what time it is in Sweden but I get in at around 10:00 AM american central time so Idk if the time schedule will work out with you being all the way in Sweden, we have a guy that is in the UK and idk how he pulls it off. But I can put you on trial, the rest of us are in america.

You will have to stay on late Idk what time it is in Sweden but I get in at around 10:00 AM american central time so Idk if the time schedule will work out with you being all the way in Sweden, we have a guy that is in the UK and idk how he pulls it off. But I can put you on trial, the rest of us are in america.

I question how I do it myself ;P but I will do my best to come on

You are on trial, although you will probably have to get on earlier then 4 as we start ops up sometimes in the morning.

Don't bother getting on Teamspeak right now, we will meet up tomorrow because I'm about to get off.

Alright i can try to get on at 2 or 3 EST weekdays. Im on break from school right now so ill be able to play a lot, at any time, for about a week. Thanks for giving me a chance!