policebear

Special Response Team [Open Recruitment]

How long have you played DayZ:A week

Why do you Want to join SRT:I want to join a recreational group that is mature

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Anything

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you accept these rules?: Yes

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Blank

What timezone do you live in: -9

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): America

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: It depends on my work :)

How long have you played DayZ:A week

Why do you Want to join SRT:I want to join a recreational group that is mature

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Anything

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Blank

What timezone do you live in: -9

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): America

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: It depends on my work :)

Glad you posted an application, Please hop on the teamspeak and I will talk to you, I will be in I would like to join srt channel.

I would like to talk to you further.

TS: ts.survivingthehorror.com

Edited by Policebear88320

How long have you played DayZ: Honestly, I can't remember. But I'm definitely not a Bambi by any means.

Why do you want to join SRT: To fight against the Bandit oppression.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Marksman, recon, assault rifle oriented, driver.

Do you have teamspeak? If so what is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes, JMocks

What timezone do you live in: EST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): USA

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: M-F, 4:30pm-11:00pm | Saturday, 10am-whenever | Sunday, 10am-11pm

How long have you played DayZ: Honestly, I can't remember. But I'm definitely not a Bambi by any means.

Why do you want to join SRT: To fight against the Bandit oppression.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Marksman, recon, assault rifle oriented, driver.

Do you have teamspeak? If so what is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes, JMocks

What timezone do you live in: EST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): USA

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: M-F, 4:30pm-11:00pm | Saturday, 10am-whenever | Sunday, 10am-11pm

Welcome to SRT go ahead and get on the teamspeak.

TS: ts.survivingthehorror.net

Edit: I'm over 15 though, don't worry.

Hello there,

Have a small question, sorry that it's not an app here (yet) first of all, but I'm kind of fond on keeping my age on disclosure from the public forums due to various reasons which I will not name here. My question here is simple, is it possible I could PM you with an app or write a form with no age and then PM you the age or whichever do you prefer? I do live in the EU though, so not sure if that'll be a problem.

Just making sure to ask this before making an app if it's not allowed.

Thanks in advance,

DJScias

Edited by DJScias

If you are over 15 just post an app without your age if your over 15 thats fine you don't have to state your age as long as your over 15.

How long have you played DayZ: Played it a few weeks around July when impact took like... 4 seconds to register when you shot a Zed (is this still that long or did it get more synchronized?), it's been a while though so I might be rusty.. Although I just did the basic controls & shooting range missions from ARMA II again just to get some rust off and to make sure I can jump into the game and not stare at my screen trying to figure out my controls and whatnot. Although I can probably still be considered a semi-bambi, I've been mainly busy with Online RP games and left shooters aside, I did play Black Ops II, Medal of Honor Warfighter and Battlefield 3 though... I also wasn't that bad at BF 3

Why do you Want to join SRT: To survive in DayZ, one needs people they can trust and depend upon and I feel like the only way to do that is to join a group of people who have the same idea as I do 'Survive' and potentially killing bandits when the need is there and when it allows us to save another like-minded player. I'm also following the 3 Golden Rules from Squirrel "1. Find Allies to play with.", "2. Don't get attached to your equipment.", "3. Trust no one.".

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I've been playing at the time where there were near no vehicles so I'm rusty on that, I'm okay as a marksman, I can recon if need be (I like being stealthy), but aside from that I'm just what you'd call a normal soldier with an assault rifle to support his team and provide covering fire or just to clean up places.

Have you read the rules?: Is this a trick question...? I did no-*Gets a gun pointed at him* ... Yea, I did.

Do you accept these rules?: *Looks at the gun pointed at him* I do.

Do you have a working mic?: I do.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: I do, DJScias.

What timezone do you live in: GMT+1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Belgium

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: I can be available in the week from around 6 PM GMT+1 until around 11-12 PM GMT+1 depending on work and other things (Yes I do have a Real-Life). At the weekends I can be online the whole day through if notified to be, although if something in RL gets scheduled I might not be online... One never knows, eh?

Alright, I hope this is what you needed. Waiting to jump in a game with people.

Enjoy your day.

DJScias

Edited by DJScias
  • Like 1

How long have you played DayZ:one and a half months

Why do you Want to join SRT:I want someone to play with and you seem like an very organised clan !

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):I enjoy sniping, but im good at spotting and assault rifle i think.... :)

Have you read the rules?:yes i have

Do you accept these rules?:yes

Do you have a working mic?:yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:yes i have, joe87

What timezone do you live in:I live in GMT +1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Im from Norway

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:Ill be on everyday probably :)

How long have you played DayZ: Played it a few weeks around July when impact took like... 4 seconds to register when you shot a Zed (is this still that long or did it get more synchronized?), it's been a while though so I might be rusty.. Although I just did the basic controls & shooting range missions from ARMA II again just to get some rust off and to make sure I can jump into the game and not stare at my screen trying to figure out my controls and whatnot. Although I can probably still be considered a semi-bambi, I've been mainly busy with Online RP games and left shooters aside, I did play Black Ops II, Medal of Honor Warfighter and Battlefield 3 though... I also wasn't that bad at BF 3

Why do you Want to join SRT: To survive in DayZ, one needs people they can trust and depend upon and I feel like the only way to do that is to join a group of people who have the same idea as I do 'Survive' and potentially killing bandits when the need is there and when it allows us to save another like-minded player. I'm also following the 3 Golden Rules from Squirrel "1. Find Allies to play with.", "2. Don't get attached to your equipment.", "3. Trust no one.".

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I've been playing at the time where there were near no vehicles so I'm rusty on that, I'm okay as a marksman, I can recon if need be (I like being stealthy), but aside from that I'm just what you'd call a normal soldier with an assault rifle to support his team and provide covering fire or just to clean up places.

Have you read the rules?: Is this a trick question...? I did no-*Gets a gun pointed at him* ... Yea, I did.

Do you accept these rules?: *Looks at the gun pointed at him* I do.

Do you have a working mic?: I do.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: I do, DJScias.

What timezone do you live in: GMT+1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Belgium

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: I can be available in the week from around 6 PM GMT+1 until around 11-12 PM GMT+1 depending on work and other things (Yes I do have a Real-Life). At the weekends I can be online the whole day through if notified to be, although if something in RL gets scheduled I might not be online... One never knows, eh?

Alright, I hope this is what you needed. Waiting to jump in a game with people.

Enjoy your day.

DJScias

Your an over-achiever, I like that. welcome to the clan

How long have you played DayZ:one and a half months

Why do you Want to join SRT:I want someone to play with and you seem like an very organised clan !

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):I enjoy sniping, but im good at spotting and assault rifle i think.... :)

Have you read the rules?:yes i have

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:yes i have, joe87

What timezone do you live in:I live in GMT +1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Im from Norway

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:Ill be on everyday probably :)

Welcome you two, get on the teamspeak.

Edited by Policebear88320

How long have you played DayZ: 6 months or so

Why do you Want to join SRT:I want to join a nice group to scavenge and fight the bandits

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): driving, sniper, spotter

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you accept these rules?: yes

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: yes, Tripz0r

What timezone do you live in: gmt +1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Netherlands

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: evenings, 18:00-22:30 - weekend more

How long have you played DayZ: 6 months or so

Why do you Want to join SRT:I want to join a nice group to scavenge and fight the bandits

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): driving, sniper, spotter

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you accept these rules?: yes

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: yes, Tripz0r

What timezone do you live in: gmt +1

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Netherlands

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: evenings, 18:00-22:30 - weekend more

Welcome you are now on trial.

How long have you played DayZ:Since 1.7.2.2

Why do you Want to join SRT:Becuase i want to find a Clan that is Not all lolly gagging and killing everyone

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Recon,Decoy and pilot

Have you read the rules?:yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:dean0

What timezone do you live in:GMT

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Ireland

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:Most Days Except Monday and tueseday

How long have you played DayZ:Since 1.7.2.2

Why do you Want to join SRT:Becuase i want to find a Clan that is Not all lolly gagging and killing everyone

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Recon,Decoy and pilot

Have you read the rules?:yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:dean0

What timezone do you live in:GMT

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Ireland

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:Most Days Except Monday and tueseday

Welcome please get on the teamspeak.

How long have you played DayZ: 5-6 Month on and off

Why do you Want to join SRT: I'm looking to get back in to squad gameplay since its something I'm accustomed to.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Marksman, Pilot, Medic

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Ata

What timezone do you live in: Eastern

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Detroit, MI

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: 7p - Whenever I get tired.