policebear

Special Response Team [Open Recruitment]

How long have you played DayZ: Just a few days

Why do you Want to join SRT: I posted in the Clan/Recruitment thread and Policebear replied.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I Don't know, I don't have much experience in the game.

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you accept these rules?: Yes

Do you have a working mic?: YEs

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Not at the moment, but I will get on it. Bilbo T. Baggins

What timezone do you live in: Central Standard

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): United States

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Spotty. My little brother is getting some leave time and when he comes over tomorrow, most of my time will be devoted to spending time with him. After the 10th I should be on more.

Well so far we had to take down a poor little bambi who couldn't keep his mouth shut, we asked him to drop his gun and then he decided to report where our helicopter was, poor stupid bambi.

How long have you played DayZ: Just a few days

Why do you Want to join SRT: I posted in the Clan/Recruitment thread and Policebear replied.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): I Don't know, I don't have much experience in the game.

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Not at the moment, but I will get on it. Bilbo T. Baggins

What timezone do you live in: Central Standard

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): United States

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Spotty. My little brother is getting some leave time and when he comes over tomorrow, most of my time will be devoted to spending time with him. After the 10th I should be on more.

get at least a weeks more experience and your good. sorry didn't know you were that new, I was informed of your post by someone else.

get at least a weeks more experience and your good. sorry didn't know you were that new, I was informed of your post by someone else.

That pretty much kills my interest in DayZ as a whole. Part of the problem with me playing it is that it sucks when you are by yourself and when none of my friends play it, I have no lasting desire to keep playing it. On top of that, I am not some simple noob. I have played FPS's that require thought and attention to detail in order to succeed.

How long have you played DayZ: a few days

Why do you Want to join SRT: I am a firefighter, it's in my nature to help those in need. I really can't stand "Banditry"

What is your strength in DayZ driver, mechanic, artillery

Have you read the rules?: Yes,

Do you accept these rules?:I agree with all except, asking for permission to shoot bandits with a head wrap

Do you have a working mic?:yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name: cowboy chuck

What timezone do you live in: pacific, +8

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): USA " 'Merica"

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: unemployed, so anytime.

How long have you played DayZ: about 2 weeks

Why do you Want to join SRT: I want to play with a group, that is good and not just going around killing people.

What is your strength in DayZ: Sniper, rifleman, or recon

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Do you accept these rules?:Yes

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: I have teamspeak, but im new with it so i dont know how to make my name or find my name on it.

What timezone do you live in: Central

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): United States.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Right now, im on winter break, so all i have is work and i dont work many hours in a day, but next week i have school and work, but i still will be on alot.

thanks

How long have you played DayZ: about 2 weeks

Why do you Want to join SRT: I want to play with a group, that is good and not just going around killing people.

What is your strength in DayZ: Sniper, rifleman, or recon

Have you read the rules?:Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: I have teamspeak, but im new with it so i dont know how to make my name or find my name on it.

What timezone do you live in: Central

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): United States.

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Right now, im on winter break, so all i have is work and i dont work many hours in a day, but next week i have school and work, but i still will be on alot.

thanks

Open teamspeak click connections type in Ts.survivingthehorror.net as the server address and then below that it will ask for your name, You are on trial.

Edited by Policebear88320

How long have you played DayZ: a few days

Why do you Want to join SRT: I am a firefighter, it's in my nature to help those in need. I really can't stand "Banditry"

What is your strength in DayZ driver, mechanic, artillery

Have you read the rules?: Yes,

Do you accept these rules?:I agree with all except, asking for permission to shoot bandits with a head wrap

Do you have a working mic?:yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name: cowboy chuck

What timezone do you live in: pacific, +8

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): USA " 'Merica"

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: unemployed, so anytime.

get a weeks more experience in.

Open teamspeak click connections type in Ts.survivingthehorror.net as the server address and then below that it will ask for your name, You are on trial.

Looks like my name is "Jake" on it, thats my Dayz name also.

How long have you played DayZ:about 3 weeks

Why do you Want to join SRT:seems like a good clan

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Recon,Driver,Assualt Rifle

Have you read the rules?:Yep, They seem pretty easy to remember

Do you have a working mic?:Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Demonic Angel

What timezone do you live in:Central

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):USA

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:Around 3-10(PM) M-F unless something(holidays) comes up

Edited by Demonic Angel

How long have you played DayZ: A couple months now

Why do you Want to join SRT: I am getting sick of playing solo, and I want a solid team that has solid goals!

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Solid Marksman, Great squad leader (real military experience), knowledge of military tactics

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: should be ty.lac

What timezone do you live in: US Central (Tennessee)

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): USA!

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: College student,so most days are good to go!

I look forward to hearing from you!

How long have you played DayZ: 2 weeks

Why do you Want to join SRT: Want to play and coordinate as a group, it seems like a more wholesome dayz experience overall.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Recon

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes, FleshAndFaith

What timezone do you live in: EST US

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): US

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Weekdays: 2:30-11:00 Weekends: Varies, However I will usually be on from 12:00-4:00

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Recon,Driver,Assualt Rifle

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Demonic Angel

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:Around 3-10(PM) M-F unless something(holidays) comes up

Why do you Want to join SRT: I am getting sick of playing solo, and I want a solid team that has solid goals!

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Solid Marksman, Great squad leader (real military experience), knowledge of military tactics

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: should be ty.lac

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: College student,so most days are good to go!

Why do you Want to join SRT: Want to play and coordinate as a group, it seems like a more wholesome dayz experience overall.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Recon

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes, FleshAndFaith

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Weekdays: 2:30-11:00 Weekends: Varies, However I will usually be on from 12:00-4:00

Right now we are in training but as soon as we get all of our men trained we will bring you in.

Age: 13 (i am a mature (but humorous) person so please disregard age)

How long have you played DayZ: aproximately 1 week but i have experience.

Why do you Want to join SRT: i have been looking for a well organized group like this.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): marksman, recon, overall stealth and survival skills.

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes i do. it is >>Arya<<

What timezone do you live in: EST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Canada

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Everyday on weekends / holidays almost all the time. weekdays normally after 3.

How long have you played DayZ: 4 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: looking for a mature group/revenge on the bastard bandits

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): driver

Have you read the rules?:yep, stay active, no shooting unarmed players, respect everyone, etc, etc

Do you accept these rules?: yes

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: mike

What timezone do you live in: gmt

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): United Kingdom

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: almost every week, if i wasn't available id let you know.

Age: 13 (i am a mature (but humorous) person so please disregard age)

How long have you played DayZ: aproximately 1 week but i have experience.

Why do you Want to join SRT: i have been looking for a well organized group like this.

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): marksman, recon, overall stealth and survival skills.

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: Yes i do. it is >>Arya<<

What timezone do you live in: EST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Canada

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Everyday on weekends / holidays almost all the time. weekdays normally after 3.

How long have you played DayZ: 4 months

Why do you Want to join SRT: looking for a mature group/revenge on the bastard bandits

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): driver

Have you read the rules?:yep, stay active, no shooting unarmed players, respect everyone, etc, etc

Do you accept these rules?: yes

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: mike

What timezone do you live in: gmt

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): United Kingdom

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: almost every week, if i wasn't available id let you know.

Welcome to SRT you are now on trial join our teamspeak ASAP ts.survivingthehorror.net I will get you set up, PM me or poke me when you get on and I wil come up and further assist you.

How long have you played DayZ:Been playing DayZ for a week(I have no idea what DayZhorror is all about)But have been playing Arma for 2years

Why do you Want to join SRT: Seeing as i have minimum experience in DayZ, This is the perfect group for me to learn the ropes in playing DayZ

What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Im A good Pilot and i like doing lots of recon.

Do you accept these rules?: YEs

Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Melampus

What timezone do you live in:Pacific +8

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Philippines

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:I always play 5-8 hours everyday

Hey everyone, my name is GnostiC and I'm an officer in [sRT]. Policebear is currently out right now for a week or two, so I will be taking up this topic for awhile. As a clan, we are pretty much based in North America, so it would be preferable to have people join from either North or South America. We currently have people located in the UK, but it is always hard for them to play with us. So as for your application, hellionian, I'm sorry but we cannot accept you at this time. Maybe once we have enough people from different timezones we can have people from all over the world, but for now we really want people from North and South America.

However, if you are sure you can play during the times that a majority of us are on, you can talk to me and we can make an exception. Don't be afraid to post your applications! We'd love to hear from you.

HEY EVERYONE!! I'm still out for a bit and thought I would pop in and say hello, I have all the parts loaded in my computer, except one, the processor, It's expected to be here Monday, again like GnostiC said he will run the forums I might still pop in where possible but please, keep to the time zone of north and south america unless you have the ability to play in our schedule, currenty we need more members, please by all means apply if you want to apply, we are still accepting!!

Thank you.

-Policebear

-Founder

-Commander

Hey guys, checking back in ONE more time, I'am on teamspeak, if you want to talk, by all means hop on and shoot me a pm and I will get to you right away.

TS: ts.survivingthehorror.net

Right now I don't have all of my stuff because I'm on my phone but I can still speak, but I don't have my symbols and admin powers.

Also we are taking recruits still, lately alot of our members have just gone cold and not talked to us or been on so we definitely need members. So please apply.