Sign in to follow this  
Bessonica Zabora

Wishlist of new weapons.

Those are honestly really stupid

They are jokes. Calm ye face.

Am I the only one who sees that flamethrowers and molotovs would come with a serious downside?

Depending on the Zeds' nerve and how long it takes them to burn beyond functionality. There's a good chance you'll be getting chased by flaming Zeds for a while. And that's probably not much fun.

I'm pretty sure these guys don't care too much about pain. It'll likely take more than a bit of scorched flesh to stop them.

House hold / crafted item!

Most of them would be rather impractical and ineffective though. (But better than bare hand)

Weapons I wish to add:

Fill up the houses with these 'trashy' weapons instead of just empty cans and bottles just to make a better atmosphere.

Scissors

Kitchen Knife

Metal Pipe?

Long Metal Rod

Sharpened Stake

Screw Driver

Claw Hammer

Pan

Fire Poker

Baseball Bat

?May be more?

And for more serious weapon:

.22 Guns: why?: Their tiny ammo weight practically none, minimum sounds, best accuracy at close range, they are extremely cheap ammo you can find preferred by many hobby shooter to spend the day away at the shooting range without bleeding out their money.

.22 LR Rifle (Common civilian gun, extremely poor damage, minimum sound, good accuracy, for stealth head shot)

.22 Standard Sport Rifle (They look really 'exotic', even more accurate)

.22 pistol (Like rifle, but louder)

.22 Standard Sport Pistol

If your really good this year maybe santa will bring you tank! :P

All I want is standalone. I know that Santa has a time machine hidden somewhere... Go to the future and get me a finished version! By the time all you get up to date I will have enough weps to fuel a army!

Also I want the needler from Halo. One super tracking needle and your dead! If a few more hit it'll super combine and erase any evidence!

Why not a Zat nikitel?

UST-15 with Cmore or Eotech

VSS (already in game just needs to be put in DayZ)

MG36 (already in game just needs to be put in DayZ)

UMP 45 With Cmore sight

M40A3 (already in game just needs to be put in DayZ)

M249 SPW with Cmore sight. Or an MK46 with same sight. (same mag as M249)

Kriss Super V with SRS (Can use G17 mags, as well as Kriss 30 rnd mags, has NO recoil (just like the real thing))

M60VN of course. (same mag as the M240 and MK48)

L86 (already in game, just needs to be in DayZ)

As much as I ahte them, Scar-L and Scar-H

MG3

Thompson from WW2.

and some custom guns I made would be nice ;D

Edit: Need the nugget aswell

Edited by Bladez 0f Fury

Bring in more low tech weapons.

Hunting weapons; bolt action, little to no semi-auto.

Shotguns everywhere, birdshot and buckshot should be the standard shell type found, slug should be a rarity.

More pistols. I want a hand cannon! A Mateba Autorevolver even more.

Better throwing system could bring in the ability to pick up more stuff to use as a blunt weapon and throw them.

I've been hit by a brick once, it almost killed me.

Eschew NATO weapons and any military grade weapons of any sort over a dirt-cheap half broken AK-47/AK-74.

AK-101 and above should be rare-drop crash site loot.

The AN-94 is used by the FSB (main successor to KGB) so it could make sense to find some in some government sponsored hidden labs if any are ever showcased.

Ideally, I'd make melee weapons the average weapon. Makeshi(f)t most usually. Taking firearms to the backseat.

Edited by Bearded McGee