kenstyle2131

a few namalsk question

hi ya all,

so i started to play dayZ again after 2 months coz i was away for exams,

joined the new map NAMALSK...beautiful map...and all kind of weird shit happened to me :/

1st i got the scared shit taken out of me by this cunt predator which kept killing me every where i went...i had nothing on me to kill it...so i died.

then i was running along and thunder struck me and colors stared spinning me around...my blood came to the lowest and i died again...respawned again and the ahole predator killed me again...

i mean WTF!!!!! dont they want me to play this map???

zombies were enough y did they put this cunt into the game....

i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

By the sounds of it there was a hacker, just go to a different server, maybe a whitelisted one.

I believe this predator you're referring to is the bloodsucker. Unless you couldn't see it then it might of been a hacker. I haven't play Namalsk in a while but I heard it is more difficult now because of the bloodsuckers. Though I have no clue what they look like or how they act. It will probably take practice and stealth to get used to it. Don't rage quit on it. If you don't want to play on the map they're several others to choose from.

Edited by Skat3rat

yes i think its the bloodsucker...is it on every map??

Just Namalsk I think.

The bloodsucker lurks around military places, so stay away from them, or just never stop running, so he can't punch you (he also makes camping Object AII with a sniper harder). That thunder struck could be the explosion of Object AI, you have to find an APSI if you don't want to lie on the ground and do some stupid shit when it blows up.

sad with the blood sucker..but the map is awesome

also it will not leave me alone even if i run for 1 hr

Edited by kenstyle2131

just a couple tip, I just killed one and how you find it is if you hear foot steps that are slower than your footsteps when your slow walking, also they kinda look like squid people

Bloodsucker was what killed you, like everyone said. An EVR storm makes the sky turn yellow and you pass out. What I found is the when being chased by bloodsuckers, get high where zombies cannot go, and hills don't really help much. Bloodsuckers are too wide to fit through most doors.

Military weapons are so apparent not having anything to kill it is actually pretty funny.

When an EVR storm comes in, get in a spacious area away from hostiles. Go prone. Wait to pass out. Most of the time, you will come up with the blood you went down with.

GL!

I've never encountered a Bloodsucker but i'm scared to find one currently I am sniping and I am worried that one will spawn and creep around and kill me. Also I don't know where exactly there spawn locations are so it makes it hard to travel and snipe.

Why on my namalsk server do i see the evr storm and it hits me but the other playes doesnt seee it what can be the prob

The bloodsucker lurks around military places, so stay away from them, or just never stop running, so he can't punch you (he also makes camping Object AII with a sniper harder). That thunder struck could be the explosion of Object AI, you have to find an APSI if you don't want to lie on the ground and do some stupid shit when it blows up.

This^^^^^^-btw, when you hear the  weird footsteps or the roar just get the F out of there unless you want to give away your position by shooting it 30 times. Bloodsuckers are invisible until they get close enough to attack-you can usually see their glowing eyes though if it is dark enough. Remember just run for your life and usually you can lose it, but there have been times when there was no cover and I had 10 zombies and a blood sucker on my ass. Some Namalsk servers also run elite bandit AI which show up at the worst moments,ie when you are running from a bloodsucker so the map is a challenge in every sense. Things you need are Warm clothing, an APSI if EVR events are on, and of course decent weapons because PVP is high on Namalsk.