Sign in to follow this  
Flickerdo

Me and my friend have a little problem..

We want to meat up in a server.

One teeny-tiny problem.

He's in cherno, and i'm at Devils Castle.

Neither of us have a car.

Driving even half of that distance would take nearly an hour or more, but walking?

It's unthinkable.

So, what can we do?

If you both head towards each other on foot it should take no more than 15-20 mins to meet up...

Cherneraus is big but i can go from Elektro to Pobeda dam in about 35 minutes or less on a direct course....

• Like 1

If you don't want the journey, or you're a fresh spawn just kill yourself.

If you aren't a fresh spawn, my best idea would find a car and fix it if you truely think it will take an hour or more to even drive there.

Not much to do other than do the journey or kill yourself.

^Above me has a good point, if you don't have any problems along the way.

Edited by Traditore

Because running is soooo hard to do! Seriously, just find something that's either small and heavy, or something you can jam into your keyboard to make your W or up-arrow pressed down so you can auto-run.

Then you can go take a poo or make a snack. Just hope you don't run into a wall where zombies can knock you out and eat you, like me...

unfortunately, or y'all could just play for a while till one of you finds a vehicle and then try to meet up, if your on the coast its not that hard to survive solo, NW AF however...

Cummon just run and meet up, it's not like you have to use a treadmill to move your avatar.

Rofl if you meet in the middle it wouldn't take more than 10min, 15 at the very most