Sign in to follow this  
JamesMoore

Ok I must be insane..

I keep seeing things flying through the air silently, not birds, look like they're about 2,000 feet in the air, and about 100 feet wide, silent, and just casually strolling around the sky,

Not birds, not helis, wth.

Someone is cheating on the server you've been playing on, that's usually a good time to log off and find another before the douche bag kills everyone for the lulz (because they're special in the brain like that)

AC130 Gunship anyone??

That'd be the day. Unfortunately I believe Arma 2 only has the cargo transport one, the C130 I believe.

I know a lot about planes and helis I AM a pilot in real life. and to be honest, WELL It could be a hacker flying a car around 2k feet above the city, but yknow, I have no honest comment on what it looks like, but it is COMPLETELY silent, and not really any shape. Being the new and idiot person I am, I fired a lee enfield at it, and forgot that lee enfields wake up the city, so I died. :facepalm:

It appears someone else saw it, this isn't my picture. But I only saw one of the unidentified flying objects, and it kinda looked like that photo there.

I saw a loot pile that was hanging 6 feet up in the air... I'm guessing it was meant to be in the 1st floor porch of the house 5 yards away.

I saw a loot pile that was hanging 6 feet up in the air... I'm guessing it was meant to be in the 1st floor porch of the house 5 yards away.

nah