Darthseth0194

Couple Questions If I may??

Alright, I ve been watching videos on Ytube and couple things Ive never heard from people (I want to do my homework, lol) So away we go.

1- When you are killed in the game, is that character dead for good or is there a respawn? (If you respawn how long do you have to wait?)

2- Ive seen were people betray people all the time, is player cooraperation really that bad? should someone new just avoid people or is it worth working with others?

3- Tents I see hold items, if you store things in tents I know others can loot them if they find them, but can you move your tents? Where do you find tents? Are tents worth troubling with as seems life and death is measured in hours in this game?

4- Clans/ Guilds/ Orders- Is there any pre Clans, etc in works ones you can join pre-Stand Alon launch? If so where can I find em.

5- Suppresor Weapons seem like the way to go, but I imagine they are tough to locate, are they worth looking for or they can be a pain to get and should avoid?

6- Cars How far can you travel in vehicle, I see cans for gas, if you find a car how far can you drive the car before you are back on foot.

7- Anything I should know or missed, again I havent played yet, though I thought the game would launched by Christmas, though I think I may just download it tonight or tomorrow as I am on vacation for next two weeks and nothing to really do.

Thanks for all the help.

1) Respawn.

2) Yeah, there's no cooperation, it's all KOS.

3) You can move the tents, yes, they're actually pretty useful for quick re-gearing.

4) Go to the Clan Rec. Section, here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/69-clan-group-recruitment/

5) They're somewhat hard to find, yes, but you really don't need suppressed weapons once you know what you're doing.

6) You can drive that old car to infinity and beyond. The only thing that can stop you is the debris in the road that fuck up your tires.

7) Just don't ask if there are friendlies in Elektro/Cherno. (It never works.)

• Like 1

I'm just adding on to what Welch said,

1) Respawn. You loose everything when you die and have to start over

2) Most people KOS now sadly. I generally don't unless it's a bandit.

3) You can move the tents, yes, they're actually pretty useful for quick re-gearing along with holding extra items. Just make sure you hide your tent(s) well.

4) Go to the Clan Rec. Section, here: http://dayzmod.com/f...up-recruitment/

5) They're somewhat hard to find, yes. Suppressed weapons are weaker but of course more silent. So decide for yourself if their worth it.

6) You can drive that old car to infinity and beyond. Just make sure you have fuel and repaired parts for the car. Jerry Cans hold fuel and are what you use to refuel. You fill up jerrycans at gas tanks.

7) Just don't ask if there are friendlies in Elektro/Cherno. (It never works.) Be careful. You're probably going to die a lot at first. Most importantly, NEVER and I mean NEVER download hacks or become a script kiddie

So when you respawn, I am thinking you respawn in a diffrent random area? meaning in order to find your old body would make it very diffcult.

Another Question if I can, I know this is a survival game, any talks about them adding any missions or anything?

I'm just adding on to what Welch said,

1) Respawn. You loose everything when you die and have to start over

2) Most people KOS now sadly. I generally don't unless it's a bandit.

3) You can move the tents, yes, they're actually pretty useful for quick re-gearing along with holding extra items. Just make sure you hide your tent(s) well.

5) They're somewhat hard to find, yes. Suppressed weapons are weaker but of course more silent. So decide for yourself if their worth it.

6) You can drive that old car to infinity and beyond. Just make sure you have fuel and repaired parts for the car. Jerry Cans hold fuel and are what you use to refuel. You fill up jerrycans at gas tanks.

7) Just don't ask if there are friendlies in Elektro/Cherno. (It never works.) Be careful. You're probably going to die a lot at first. Most importantly, NEVER and I mean NEVER download hacks or become a script kiddie

You literally stole my post lol

1) Respawn.

2) Yeah, there's no cooperation, it's all KOS.

3) You can move the tents, yes, they're actually pretty useful for quick re-gearing.

5) They're somewhat hard to find, yes, but you really don't need suppressed weapons once you know what you're doing.

6) You can drive that old car to infinity and beyond. The only thing that can stop you is the debris in the road that fuck up your tires.

7) Just don't ask if there are friendlies in Elektro/Cherno. (It never works.)

What everyone else said.

So when you respawn, I am thinking you respawn in a diffrent random area? meaning in order to find your old body would make it very diffcult.

Another Question if I can, I know this is a survival game, any talks about them adding any missions or anything?

You spawn randomly along the coast, could be near your body, could be miles away.

As for missions on the MOD the answer is no... i am not sure about SA though....