sarkubocael

new player here, looking for a partner or a team :)

hello, i have been watching videos about this game alot, but i didnt have much time to play it. im mostly focusing on minecraft and stuff like that but this looks nice. i was woundering if theres anyone that wants to team up or needs people in their team? :) i just bought the Arma Combined Ops. on steam, im gona try out runing alone for now :)

• Like 1

hey im new to this stuff to and i play minecraft but i just got arma 2 and operation arrow head i think it would be cool if we become partners :)

Edited by electricheadshot

cool , do u have the game downloaded? do u need both arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead instaled for the mod to work? im curently downloading Arma 2 OA :D

cool , do u have the game downloaded? do u need both arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead instaled for the mod to work? im curently downloading Arma 2 OA :D

You need both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2 operation arrowhead you can also use the ARMA 2 free version but that isn't recommended. but with the current steam winter sale the combined operations is at lower price (17.99 instead of 25.99) but I have no idea if the price of ARMA 2 has been lowered seperatly.

As for OP I am also looking for some friends to play Day Z with.

• Like 1

yeah i bought the pack its at 40% discount :) now i just need to download both of them i guess :D, my internet is super stable when im playing, but when i download... T_T

I'd join if you guys don't mind. I'm having an awful boring time playing alone. So if we could all play that'd be cool. But first, we have to find a way of communication am I right?

I'd join if you guys don't mind. I'm having an awful boring time playing alone. So if we could all play that'd be cool. But first, we have to find a way of communication am I right?

sounds cool but its not up to me if you join ask sarkubocael :)

restless is not responding :D and shure envy tho u guy prb can already play together , for me i still need to download arma 2 =/ stupid snow is making my internet jump pings when downloading T_T

If u would communicate in English I would loved to join u bambi. I am so what experienced @dayz so maybe I could teach u some tricks.

• Like 1

Me and my friend would probably join you to. My friend speaks a little serbian to so it would make communication alot easier. Question: Do you have a mic and skype?

hey if you dont mind me asking, would you guys be interested on playing on a private hive server? me and a bunch of my friends back on survival union are looking for some new guys and i was thinking small gathering like you guys wouldnt mind playing w/ us.

we have a ts 3 server as well as a forum at http://www.survivalunion.com/ w/ rules and etiquette. we also have random events occuring like the xmas giveaway where random tents are on the map and a general location is given for you to find it! as of right now i think the server does not have a lock so you can join away but making a forum name will keep you updated on everything we do especially if we decide to lock the server for a few.

also, i have some tricks up my sleeve that i can show you guys where players are :P the hint is something always is around your character. GL all surviving :)

• Like 1

hackers? x.x why do losers always use hacks instead of trying to do something they actualy can handle with their tiny brains? x.x

I'd like to team up with someone or a group as well. Installed the game yesterday, been playing it for about 6 hours now. Haven't managed to get myself killed yet but got some decent gear by now (M16, M4A1, AK are some of the guns I've got).

Anyway, if someone want's to team up, just send me a PM on here.

Oh yeah, if you're looking for a cheap way to use VOIP try Skype group calls.

Yo guys,

if any one wants to team up with me (been playing since July) and my full kitted out friend Connor (playing since July died about 5 times :') )

then add me on skype: l00katmydr3ams

We are both friendly and love playing the game in the proper way its meant to be played!

Good laughs and scary times are awaiting!

Everyone. Here should add me! Lets make a huge group! :D I've had the game for over a year so i know things! Survivors FTW! I also may have an extra AK :P

Zachgibson22

Hah I honesty believe you NoobHunter. I think mentioning the weapons I have didn't help. :D

but if I did kill anyone then you guys could just come back here and give me away. So that would be dumb on my part.

No but seriously, I've only killed one guy and that was on accident (kinda, it's a Long story). In all seriousness, I've thought about going bandit to give that roll a try just cause the standalone WAS gonna come out soon, but I really don't think I could do it. I find rolling with a group is just so much more fun.