Sign in to follow this  
Tomeusz

DayZ with Arma 2 out of steam + AH within

Like at title. Is it possible to play DayZ just with AH on steam and also Arma 2 full version(got it from gaming magazine with cd key), but out of steam? If it is how to make it work?

What is this mythical AH you speak of?

I am sorry, but I just awoke...

You got Arma 2 free from a magazine? No you didn't.

You can download a free version of Arma 2 but it has low quality textures and sounds. You can then combine this with OA (which you need to buy) and then you can play DayZ.

Edited by Fraggle

Whoa what the!?

He said he has Arma 2 (full) and OA. (thru steam) Use 6 uploader or DayZ commander (commander is better imho)

Go into settings (in commander)

Put the directory (aka where the files are) for each into each slot Amra 2 and Amra 2 OA Download the patches needed and that should work. If not hit it with a hammer and/or blow it up. <--- that is a joke... don't do that! Makes the pixies and wizards inside the computer mad!

• Like 1

You got Arma 2 free from a magazine? No you didn't.

You can download a free version of Arma 2 but it has low quality textures and sounds. You can then combine this with OA (which you need to buy) and then you can play DayZ.

I have original Arma 2 from game magazie, not some arma 2 free version. But its out of steam version.

UP: I dont have OA. I just wondering to buy on steam, but not sure if it gonna work with an non steam version of arma 2, because steam has different storage place.

Edited by Tomeusz