rock_scientist7

Possible Cargo plane feature?

You can load vehicles (hell I've loaded a Tank) into the C130.

But not a MBT like the M1 Abrams...anything under 60t goes.

Ok, think about this for a sec, to get a C130 to take off you need a huge air strip like NWAF, your telling me, you can get enough people to lock down the air strip, get a Vic. into it and take off, yeah right

I think it's easier to drive in your destinations in Chernarus rather than flying a cargo plane between the airfields, but I guess it would be a cool feature.

Edited by Sutinen

I've taken off and landed the C130 at both Balota and NEAF, it's possible. Sure, you'll need a 10-man crew to do this fast enough to avoid danger, but it's loads of fun.

It's not like it makes the game easier. Yeah, you can fly with it, but I'd pick a small plane over C130 any day. You can't land a C130 at your base and just be all HATERS GONNA HATE with your vehicles and shizz.

What I'm trying to say:

It's only useful for transporting vehicles, and if you really bother taking off, landing, refueling (etc) a C130 JUST to transport a vehicle from South to North, then something seems a bit out of place.

• Like 1

There would be no point of them in the game. Why would you need one? If you have a dodgy landing it could kill you and blow up the plane. Source: my experiences