Sign in to follow this  
jimbob680

Blood Trails

Hey Rocket and team.

I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned this before but i think it would be really cool if, when wounded your character leaves a blood trail that other players could follow.

Or, when you have a broken leg, for example, you leave a trail through grass/forests that could be followed.

i know you're your working on hard coding at the moment and just getting the game out, but i reckon this would be an awesome feature to have when you get around to adding the details.

• Like 5

If they could find a way to do this without it lagging out the servers to much then I'd tottaly be down.

I'd love to see a blood trail while tracking people in urban environments.

The ACE Mod does this, and it doesn't lag at all.

I would like to See, that a deer that was Shot dies Not instantly but Runs away First and you have to follow The bloodtrail through The underbrush.

It'd be cool but it should only be active while bleeding and Zombies have a chance to follow blood trails only issue is some guys might shoot each other with makarov's till they bleed then run around drawing Blood Dicks so they should fade and get washed away by the rain

• Like 1

I'm hoping for all sorts of gore that you can use as tells.

Blood trail? Wounded person must have come by here!

Blood pools/streaks? Someone must have died, then the body must have been moved!

Rotting flesh? Someone must have been eaten here!

Bones? Someone died a long time ago.

And the list goes on. The gore shouldn't be meaningless, it should tell a tale of sorrow and death, and the death of the people who came before you.

ACE mod has this so i guess it wouldnt be that hard for the team to implement this.

Hello there

On a similar theme, it would be nice to be able to train tracking dogs, to follow scents/blood trails.

rgds

LoK

• Like 1

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Now seriously. I think this would be impossible on ARMA II. Maybe on the SA...

Edited by QuantumDrop