AllMightyKnox

Monky Monitor

No, it's not possible for you to remove it, and you shouldn't play on servers with it. It's a hack that somebody ran that will kill you at a random moment.

Edited by Gews

I've heard it's an anti-hack, although it's definitely ran by a "script kiddie" and apparently can also kill you if you hit esc, alt+f4, move, etc.

It's more like an anti-everything. :lol:

Yep. I left that server when i joined it because i was like 'WTF IS THAT SHIT' lol.

There are a few "hacked in" debug monitors around.

Server restart should clean it up.

It's actually a good thing...It blank-screens any hackers on the game, excluding the one who deployed it, that is.

It's possibly the best thing every created. BE has nothing compared to it. It catches EVERYthing but minor gear spawns, and local vehic spawns. Anything else, TP, god mode and so on, real vehicle spawns and so on, cause the player to be killed and their game to Lock up. It also tells the admin who it was that did it so they can Ban them. The debug menu is optional... It's starting to be come a normal anti hack on alot of servers. BE should take note of it, mainly cause it works, and there is no, NONE what so ever negative things about it.

• Like 1

It's possibly the best thing every created. BE has nothing compared to it. It catches EVERYthing but minor gear spawns, and local vehic spawns. Anything else, TP, god mode and so on, real vehicle spawns and so on, cause the player to be killed and their game to Lock up. It also tells the admin who it was that did it so they can Ban them. The debug menu is optional... It's starting to be come a normal anti hack on alot of servers. BE should take note of it, mainly cause it works, and there is no, NONE what so ever negative things about it.

There is one thing. If the server owner off a private server added in extra guns, like a G36, it will slay and kick you if you pick them up off helicopter crash sites.

I must admit, we had a player that must have brought this with them when they joined our server.

Yes the monitor gave us cause for concern and ultimately made me restart, but the 10mins or so prior to this, a few messages popped up reporting hacking, i checked the setpos and sure enough the monitor was correct.

Again another name popped up, i searched the name in the attach log and again it was correct.

Wish i knew who had the monitor, so i could use it as a antihack, yes im sure it has its own executable hacks but as an admin, im fricking tired, tired of log trawling and trying to keep my server clean, im determined to stay on the Public hive, but private is still calling me.

d.

im determined to stay on the Public hive, but private is still calling me.

d.

Come to the dark side my son....