Sign in to follow this  
Michaelvoodoo25

If DayZ was a city

Which one would it be? Real or unreal.

I would like a DayZ to meet Fallout 3 the whole map and Zed would be freaking fabtastic!

Norway, because it's so freaking sad here that the zombies wont be motivated to do anything.

• Like 1

I would like it to be set in Edinburgh, would be creepy as hell at night around the old town, and into the old city underground....

Oh I've heard some creepy tales about them tunnels! Tunnels built upon tunnels, sacred temples and hide always.

Edinburgh would actually be pretty cool, I've been there a couple of times. Also a map based in the highlands would be nice but with a couple of large towns. Highlands are scary at night.

• Like 1

Oh I've heard some creepy tales about them tunnels! Tunnels built upon tunnels, sacred temples and hide always.

It's some creepy stuff for sure, been in the old tunnels a couple of times, Mary King's Close is by far one of the more freakier!

Edinburgh would actually be pretty cool, I've been there a couple of times. Also a map based in the highlands would be nice but with a couple of large towns. Highlands are scary at night.

Agreed, would be epic roaming the moors on a cold and clear night in the highlands, the feeling of being so alone and vulnerable would be massive!

I like the idea of Edinburgh, with all its narrow lanes and back alleys (Would be very easy to get disorientated).

Also Rome would fit in nicely can you imagine holding of a hord of infected at the gates to the coliseum and that place is like a maze, you could easily find yourself running into a dead end.

• Like 1

Norway, because it's so freaking sad here that the zombies wont be motivated to do anything.

Norway is a country, not a city :|.

Edit: but good point, when you get north of Dovre, there is like 3 days of sun every year, Trondheim maybe?

Edited by radivmoe

I would like it to be in hollywood, or beverly hills, so i could make myself a bouncing castle of all the silicone implants dropping off from zombified bimbos.

I would like it to be set in Edinburgh, would be creepy as hell at night around the old town, and into the old city underground....

maybe add a creepy atmosphere at Edinburgh castle...
  • Like 1

Maybe some European city with loads of Gothic architecture, Prague maybe. Or the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.

Münich perhaps

Seattle.

Large urban center, sprawling suburbs, lots of farmland nearby, plenty of coastline for spawning, cold mountains for base-making, proper tone for an apocalypse (born in Seattle, if you've been there you'll understand) and it's already been made for the Take On Engine.

Plus, nearby Issaquah has a large wholesale goods distributor headquartered in town. It would be awesome to see the incredibly dangerous but bountiful CostCo distribution center as a hotspot for food and supplies.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why I have to repeat myself, since we already have the other NYC thread, but I say Seattle, I say again... Seattle. Give me a re-skin of Seattle, think NYC in Twelve Monkeys, sealed off office buildings, dust and snowstorms, with portals to underground instances, sewers, subways, underground net of walkways following steam pipes and electrical infrastructure. Maybe a few above ground instances, a mall, parking facilities, maybe a couple of high risers or the Seattle needle that players and clans can occupy.

• Like 2