OrlandoKiller

Problem with my gear

Hi guys, I just have a simple question.

How do I save my gear? Like, There's a problem with me where I get kicked for high ping sometimes and my gear doesnt save, so I log in and see its not there, I take it again, Same thing happens. Can someone please tell me how to save?

If you don't log onto the same server your gear isn't linked. Private hives all have separate gear saves. The only linked servers are public servers and private hives owned by the same person/group.

if you are talking about public servers i think it's a problem of saving: gear is saved every 2-5 minutes so if you have bad ping it's possible that you are lagging like a bitch, so you won't get saved. this can be prooved by noticing if you are in the same position where you got the kick, if we are talking about private hives, try to log back to the same server. i'd suggest you to filter for ping on dayzcommander, or by region..

• Like 1

Pretty much what Bludy said. Sometimes you won't even notice how bad you're lagging.

exactly, especially if you are alone in a forest or with zombies spawned for you, the only valuable reference point are other players and vehicles..