{87th}Col.Kyle

{87th} Ranger Battalion Recruiting Veteran Players

Welcome everyone to the {87th} Rangers Battalion Recruitment:

WE DO NOT FEAR THE DEAD,THE DEAD FEAR US

Purpose: After the initial breakout of the infection many government organizations fell, streets were filled with chaos many people were looting building, killing each other while trying to survive and adapt. Many military battalions fell during the first few months of the infection but a few did not,The 87th Ranger Battalion suffered casualties but survived the initial infection. After that we began doing helicopter patrols over the cities looking for survivors and possibly new recruits we were successful and gained new members (you). Our main mission from then on was to support survivors with supplies, weapons and transport.

Initial Recruitment: Once you were dropped off at base you were asked to answer a few questions to test your loyalty:

1. Are you affiliated with any other clans?:

​2. Can you work well in a squad environment?:

3. If given a promotion would you step up to the occasion and lead your men?:

4. If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do?:

5. What role do you think you would best fit in a squad (Assault, Support, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)

6. Can you drive/fly (car, helicopter)?

After the Questioning you will be assigned to a squad! Thank you for applying/reading!

Team speak Information: 87thrangers.teamspeak3.com

Password: None

Port: 7389

1. Are you affiliated with any other clans?: No but i have a small group of freinds (3) i play with

​2. Can you work well in a squad environment?: Yes all my gaming experience is based around urban / foresty styled squad combat/ other situations

3. If given a promotion would you step up to the occasion and lead your men?: I will not only lead but protect to

4. If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do?: Pin point the location of the enemy that killed him and take him out then load my comrades gear into a car and take wahts his to him

5. What role do you think you would best fit in a squad (Assault, Support, Medic, Sniper, Pilot) Assault

6. Can you drive/fly (car, helicopter)? i can drive but not fly that i know of i havnt tried flying

a note im not incredably great with directions yet

1. Are you affiliated with any other clans?: No, I do occasionally play with a few friends, though.

​2. Can you work well in a squad environment?: Yes

3. If given a promotion would you step up to the occasion and lead your men?: Yes, although I'd prefer to not be in a leading position.

4. If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do?: Kill the traitor and wait on the dead member to return for their gear.

5.What role do you think you would fit best in a squad?(Assault, support, medic, sniper, pilot) Pilot, although I can function in any of the roles.

6. Can you drive/fly (car, helicopter)? I can drive, although I don't know how good I am at it. I'm an excellent pilot, though. I've been flying as troop transport on Arma for several months, and can confidently say that I can put a chopper down nearly anywhere.

They are not affiliated with us in any way shape or form. Although some of the OP looks vaguely familiar....

Hows it going fellow DayZ Players. 87th Rangers Battalion has been hacking, yes hacking. The Owner of the clan was global banned while I was playing in game. For all those people who say. Where is the proof? I have a picture of him geting global banned. It kinda sucks but I recorded him for 30 seconds=FRAPS saying how he needed a new GUID etc. But after the 30 seconds finished, I could not record him asking for my CD Key just after. I highly advise not joining this clan for they are all below 15 years old and banned 2 players while I was visiting there Team Speak. They banned 2 of the players because of they did not like the dictatorship. In the end If you like to get thrown into combat to die, go ahead. If anyone wants proof I will be Open for a skype call to share my screens and reap the evidence. PM for your skype.

• Like 1

Hows it going fellow DayZ Players. 87th Rangers Battalion has been hacking, yes hacking. The Owner of the clan was global banned while I was playing in game. For all those people who say. Where is the proof? I have a picture of him geting global banned. It kinda sucks but I recorded him for 30 seconds=FRAPS saying how he needed a new GUID etc. But after the 30 seconds finished, I could not record him asking for my CD Key just after. I highly advise not joining this clan for they are all below 15 years old and banned 2 players while I was visiting there Team Speak. They banned 2 of the players because of they did not like the dictatorship. In the end If you like to get thrown into combat to die, go ahead. If anyone wants proof I will be Open for a skype call to share my screens and reap the evidence. PM for your skype.

^^
  • Like 1

1. Are you affiliated with any other clans?: no, but I do play with friends sometimes

​2. Can you work well in a squad environment?:yes, I like to work alongside people in games

3. If given a promotion would you step up to the occasion and lead your men?:of course

4. If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do?:do what the leader tells me to do

5. What role do you think you would best fit in a squad (Assault, Support, Medic, Sniper, Pilot):sniper with an AR in my pack as backup

6. Can you drive/fly (car, helicopter)? Yes, a little rusty with flying but I've gotten better