coldstr1ker

US 617 Boston Admins Abuse Power =/

@BostonAdmin

Yeah, we stopped the server a few weeks ago. When we started ours up it went great for a long time, until the end hackers started coming in. Teleporters, Spawners, etc...so your paranoia is well understood.

I agree with you on that, the forums are pretty much useless atm other than reports.

Hopefully it wont be long for the standalone but I have a feeling we have a few months yet. =/

Your wrong now if you look into it we don't have a active red team anymore so at the moment admins can do what they like on public hive servers. Take a look at this.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-us2419-appeal/

The rules have gone out the window, atm admins can do what they like. Didn't you get the memo?

I reckon a mod should sticky that the red team isn't active anymore and admins can do what they want with their own servers. Hell you can spawn with AS50s with all the gear now "fun isn't it", Sarcasm right there.

Edited by Sleeping Tobi

I don't want to be rude in any possible way but why do you have so many hacker over there in the States?

I don't want to be rude in any possible way but why do you have so many hacker over there in the States?

It's a somewhat stereotypical trend. It was proven that the US has the highest rate of post-game rage in the world. Rage leads to hacks, so on and so forth.

It's a somewhat stereotypical trend. It was proven that the US has the highest rate of post-game rage in the world. Rage leads to hacks, so on and so forth.

That post is exactly 7 months old. Please do not resurrect old topics.

• Like 1