Sign in to follow this  
Vannmelon

Change face for my survivor?

Hey. I was wondering if it's "safe" to change my survivor face and not lose all my stuff. And if so, how? :P

It's completely safe. Nothing happens to your character but a face change.

Read this before you post something stupid.

You can simply edit some text in a file for a camo face as seen in the first method. The second method uses a mod if you can't figure out how to edit the file. Of course, you are probably too dumb to figure out how to install a mod if you can't figure out how to edit the file. This works in DayZ and other people CAN see the face you choose.

Method 1

~~~~~~~~~~

1) Open the "Yourname.ArmA2OAProfile" (in Documents/ARMA2 folder) with notepad

2) Use the search function (press CTRL+F) for "class Identity" and you should find something that looks like this:

class Identity

{

face="Face01";

glasses="Tactical";

speaker="Male02";

squad="";

pitch=0.97714806;

3) Go through this list of face classnames: http://www.armatechs...5165f/A2/Faces/

(if the above link doesn't work, use this one, scroll down untill you see faces and click on it)

http://www.armatechs...65f/indexA2.php

4) Choose a face you like and add its classname into the face line. Example: face="Face01_camo2";

5) Save the file and dont change any settings in the profile section in the game. The camouflage face will not be displayed there.

..."

Here's how you can have access to even more faces plus you can give yourself camo facepaint. It should work on most servers and you don't have to worry about being banned by BE.

Hello there

Konrad's way is the simplest and "safest" and for one not used to fiddling around with files. There's plenty to choose from.

rgds

LoK

I know, but I do love looking like an old bearded badass.

Me too! We need a bearded lady skin! :lol:

• Like 1