razzored

DayZ rare item trading/ give aways

soo i supose you are the great owner of a satchel charge chillie shuit and a m24 with 5 mags :D

plus the things im already trading with u :P
  • Like 1

Trade went great got the items he got his M14 and he also threw in some extra mags and gear from another player +1

I'm in the market for tents and PDW mags. I found a 6-pack of NVGs at the store the other day, but I've already drank 3 of em, so I can only offer half of the pack.

I'm in the market for tents and PDW mags. I found a 6-pack of NVGs at the store the other day, but I've already drank 3 of em, so I can only offer half of the pack.

well why the F*** not :D add me on skype :)

Extremely nice guy, everything went smoothly. Would trade again with him any day.

Very nice guy, serius about the safety, fast and swift delivery, he can have my beans any time

For an FN FAL you can get much more then just a set of nvgoggles :) what else would you want :)?

For an FN FAL you can get much more then just a set of nvgoggles :) what else would you want :)?

I'll take a ghillie too with it in that case...

I'll take a ghillie too with it in that case...

in case you are thinking about trading within the the next hours then add my partner cause im taking the rest of the night/day off :)

To publik's request I got 6 and 3/4 PDW mags sorry if I'm saying this on your thread but I can't pm him for some reason.

Trading NVGs for an fn-fal....

Trading NVGs + Ghillie and other shit for an m14AIM...

Well that sounds good :) add me.

Razor what do you want for 2-3 night vision and how many gillies do you got left?

night vision for that i could use some standert weapons atm :) and ghillies.. im not sure but in the main camp we got about 5 left :S Edited by RAZZORED

K for the nvg I may actually need 4 if possible and lemme know what you want for them I just put up a topic with all my stuff and ill take 2 more gillies as well. Let me know what you think is fair for it All and ill talk later with ya :)