Sign in to follow this  
slunny

Long list of 1.7.1 issues...

Ok... first error. Flares do not appear to be working. you cannot select them in firemodes anymore, and therefore cant throw them. other throwables like smoke grenades work fine.

second error... Flashlight wont turn on. i have equipped it and hit L countless times and no change.

third error... possibly related to the second- my character is completely invisible. the sound and vision indicators show no activity no matter what i do. zombies don't see me when i'm running circles around them. i don't know if other players can see me.

fourth error... my progress from before the update is never saved. i logged off before the update in a shack in elektro and every time i log into another server, no matter what i do i end up in that same shack with the same items i used to have.

if anyone has any solutions to any of these problems that would be nice.

• Like 1

Only error: you are missing files.

I mean, a lot of the dayz files. These are all symptoms that say you do not have the dayz mod files installed.

Only error: you are missing files.

I mean' date=' a lot of the dayz files. These are all symptoms that say you do not have the dayz mod files installed.

[/quote']

just deleted the @dayz directory and had a fresh update from sixupdater from here http://stats.six-updater.net/mods/show/84950cc2-8d47-11e1-baaa-001517bd964c

all the same issues... one new one actually. i have a bunch of green heads at the bottom of the screen filling up my team hud, and im screaming random team speak commands.

might be worht noting that im seeing all these issues on american servers.

just deleted the @dayz directory and had a fresh update from sixupdater from here http://stats.six-updater.net/mods/show/84950cc2-8d47-11e1-baaa-001517bd964c

all the same issues... one new one actually. i have a bunch of green heads at the bottom of the screen filling up my team hud' date=' and im screaming random team speak commands.

[/quote']

Try manually installing the mod. There's something seriously wrong with the install. Also remember you MUST have the beta.

Rocket' date=' does it matter which beta version? Does it need to be a specific build or higher?

[/quote']

Use the latest

Six-updater wasn't properly initializing the beta, that was the issue. all issues fixed! Thanks Rocket!

...and while alt tabbing out to type that the newly VERY aware of my presence zombies chomped me. hahaha, well its good to be playing properly again.

What is this Beta you guys are speaking of? I installed the files with my buddies, we loaded in a few servers and every single one of them spawned us in the debug zones.

Currently still experiencing this problem. Quite annoyed.

The beta is installed. 1.7.1 is installed. I load up Arma 2 and it says beta + dayz mod. Ver 93825.

Beginning to lose hope. :(

failest patch ever! Ruined the game for at-least me and my buddies. half of us cant even play because were invisible etc. and us others die non-stop because zombies are so OP now and you can aggro a zombie prone 40m away from them. Total bullshit, we need to go back to 1.7.0 when the game actually ran fine and zombies weren't so OP. sure they need some fix with the attacking through walls and the new movement is cool, but they are ridiculously Overpowered now and its unreal to Survive. Hope something gets fixed soon, because i feel alot of people are not gonna like the game if it stays like this! IMO

~Oprayx

Having the same issues, and I manually updated. I used the torrent in the swedish mirror link. When I run six updater it doesn't do anything. When I click "install or update game mods" I only get the CBA and ACE stuff.