seannybgoode

dark is TOO FUCKING DARK -> dayz devs listen ffs

Well I've seen posts of how bright they can see from every part of the world, but the place this whole Mod takes place, Russia. Until someone posts saying it isn't that dark there I don't really care lol. 'm fine using flares and I avoid night servers as much as I can. I don't like anything where I can't see the food I'm eating lol. My weakness would be being blind and I'm glad I'm not. (=

It's not dayz that's dark, go play vanilla ArmA 2, just as dark. It's how the game is. Be glad we all spawn with flashlights now and not those location give away flares.

It's not dayz that's dark' date=' go play vanilla ArmA 2, just as dark. It's how the game is. Be glad we all spawn with flashlights now and not those location give away flares.

[/quote']

Been saying that the whole time, apparently people don't understand that the moon cycle right now is for a "new moon". They actually did mess with the lighting with 1.7.1.3 now, but it was for the better. I got to test it out about a half a day before those settings were officially released.

If you're not running with HDR set to max at night, you're doing it wrong. The darkest places are only in places that would create insane darkness, which is only in the cities and in the forests. In the fields, it's not so bad anymore, you can see a bit in front of you.