traygrind411

Help with Error 416

Hello. So I took a good month break from my big PC. I was also dealing with family issues. Now that I am back, I found out about these newer maps. 4 news ones to my knowledge. I go update and install everything. The 4 new ones didn't download but they gave me a red triangle.

"Failed: System.Net.webexception the remote server returned an error: (416) Request Range not satisfiable.

at system.net.httpwebrequest.getresponse()

at DotJosh.DayzCommander.App.Core.ModInstaller.DownloadAndExctract"

That is the error I get when trying to get, Celle, Namalsk, Taviana, TavianaEU

I don't know what to do. I tried searching for Error 416 on the forums all over.

Thank you for looking.

• Like 1

Is this on Commander? Im having a few problems with it lately. Not that exact problem, but it keeps crashing when I try to join a server. Try Play with Six if you havent already, it wont fix that problem, but at least you might be able to get it to work and play :) Those maps are all on Play with Six. Or ofc. you can install them manually.

Is this on Commander? Im having a few problems with it lately. Not that exact problem, but it keeps crashing when I try to join a server. Try Play with Six if you havent already, it wont fix that problem, but at least you might be able to get it to work and play :) Those maps are all on Play with Six. Or ofc. you can install them manually.

This is using Dayz Commander. I have perfect connection to internet and pull about 5mbs. It must be that they are running on a horrible server and need to get better. I don't have connection problems nor any issues with connecting to the other maps. They work perfectly. I also tried Six Updater. That didn't work either. So its not me it is them.

This is using Dayz Commander. I have perfect connection to internet and pull about 5mbs. It must be that they are running on a horrible server and need to get better. I don't have connection problems nor any issues with connecting to the other maps. They work perfectly. I also tried Six Updater. That didn't work either. So its not me it is them.

Try manually then, then the servers are out of the picture and if it still dont work it IS something at your end thats wrong. At least you will know.

i pull about 70mbps from the internet dayz commander and 6 commander use different servers if your having the problem with both then it is your side it could be firewall or av

try downloading straight from the ftp for dayzcommander @ ftp://94.242.227.3 user/pass:: dayzcommander

i pull about 70mbps from the internet dayz commander and 6 commander use different servers if your having the problem with both then it is your side it could be firewall or av

try downloading straight from the ftp for dayzcommander @ ftp://94.242.227.3 user/pass:: dayzcommander

Well dang what internet you got? HAXALOT internet? 70mbs is impossible. I am talking about my internet is 5mbs. I get 70mbs download speed yes but 5mbs internet. lols

Well dang what internet you got? HAXALOT internet? 70mbs is impossible. I am talking about my internet is 5mbs. I get 70mbs download speed yes but 5mbs internet. lols

your calc is a bit out there 70mbps is 8.75mb/s

and i did say 70mbps not 70mbs

Edited by AmberHelios

lol Its not impossible at all. Google are doing 1GBps download speeds as you call it (the one that your ISP advertises not what you actually download at) Bristol here in the UK is the first to get 1GBps here, and I know that the actual speed that you get downloading stuff is higher than 70mbps, so yeah certainly not impossible. And like Amber said your speed has nothing to do with it, wouldnt matter if you had 1mbps, it would just be slower.

2085405728.png

Edited by Rooneye

lol Its not impossible at all. Google are doing 1GBps download speeds as you call it (the one that your ISP advertises not what you actually download at) Bristol here in the UK is the first to get 1GBps here, and I know that the actual speed that you get downloading stuff is higher than 70mbps, so yeah certainly not impossible. And like Amber said your speed has nothing to do with it, wouldnt matter if you had 1mbps, it would just be slower.

2085405728.png

that connection is ace mate would love that ive just got fttp atm best we can do in wales i can get 97mbps with a following wind hopefully ocom will allow the greater speed around here oneday :)

anyways hope you fix your problem

So I seem to still not have it fixed. I tried downloading the folder and I am able to join a server then it kicks me to the main menu as if you yould open Amara2 OA.