Sign in to follow this  
Dave.

Humanity -50 000, what do?

Hello everybody,

As you can read in the topic title, my humanity is stuck at -50 000. Though I'd like to team up with people, right now some of them basically shoot me on sight and when i shoot back my humanity gets even lower than it was before. Is there any way I can reset my account or something because otherwise it's gonna take a long, long time to be 'normal' again.. Thanks.

Even an active bandit like me only manage to get down to like -25,-30k .

Just keep walking around and your humanity will go up. Not hard .

But tbh, if you pked that much you should probably face the consequences.

Im stuck at -10K. This is pretty hard to turn back to normal.

Basicly you defend yourself against noobs and get turned into a bandit.

Now everyone hates you so 70% of the guys shoot on site. I have to shoot back unless I don't care about loosing my hours of hard work.

Its like a endless cycle. Bandit skins y u no work.

So is there any way you can reset the humanity level?

If no, what's the fastest way to get back normal?

giving bandages gives + 20 humanity

giving blood/epi pen gives + 100 humanity

you gain around 150 humanity every 5-10 mins so surviving and behaving yourself will do the trick

Meh. 50 000/150=333,33333*7,5=2500 minutes. So that's over 40 hours.

I'll leave my computer on overnight. See what it does.

hey, you did alot of bad things :P there is a price to pay!

shake what ya momma gave ya. er, i mean. run with it and try to join the -100k humanity club with the rest of us :D

Leaving computer overnight wont help.

The afk detection will kick in and you wont gain humanity.

You got to be on the move and active.

hey' date=' you did alot of bad things :P there is a price to pay!

[/quote']What you forget is that I didn't do these things without a reason.

I mostly shot people because it would help my own survival. When you meet someone there is always a possibility that they will shoot you. Not every survivor is friendly. Besides that, there are also people that say they want to team up, and the moment you turn your back, you get a bullet in the back of your head. With my style of playing, I completely avoided that type of situations. Plus their loot could help my own survival. I rarely "killed for the killing".

A disadvantage of my way of playing is that you engage in a lot of unnecessary conflicts. And it gets harder to team up, too.

Before I started playing the game, I told myself I would go completely for progression. Though after I found out I would always die after I killed a few people, I thought the other way of playing might let me live longer.

Anything that will let me live longer, I'll do. This game is the jungle. In there you can do whatever you like to whoever you want.

So I guess if there's really no way to get out of this, I'll just keep playing as a bandit. Thanks for the replies anyway.

Lol ur full of shit.

-50000 from self defense... Ilold

This kind of make me change my view on the bandit skins. One of our guys turned bandit, after we retalitated and we have now made him the default healer to restore his huminity.

I guess I am mutual on this discussion. I have -30k humanity, and I deserve it not going to lie, but even if I want to group up with people I cant, it is an endless cycle now where it keeps getting lower and lower from defending myself, one guy started shooting me, I killed him, lost humanity, he said in chat after I asked why he was shooting me, he replied "you're a bandit, I shoot first ask questions later." Though I do not disagree with his logic. I like killing other players most of the time, so a bandit I will be for life.

Here's a suggestion, stop asking shiteating, leading questions in global chat like "is -49,000 a very bad humanity score?" and go off up north to some secluded place and start to farm zombies. Every day my chat is eaten up by people with really low humanity scores telling the server over and over how "bad" they are. If you're feeling particularly generous, kill the bandits around elektro. In three days you'll be back in the positive. Where are you that you're constantly defending yourself? Serving communion in Chern church? For all that is good, these grandstanding, retarded questions are getting really old. Half the time I have a hard time maintaining my bandit rating, so I've got to go on long trips to the coast to sacrifice a noob survivor so I don't lose all the crap that I'm holding.

if you like killing players and dont want to be a bandit just kill other bandits (Bandits have the best gear!)

Lol ur full of shit.

-50000 from self defense... Ilold

At least I'm able to read.

I said loot and pre-emptive striking. Anything that helps me to stay alive. I never mentioned self defence.

Here's a suggestion' date=' stop asking shiteating, leading questions in global chat like "is -49,000 a very bad humanity score?" and go off up north to some secluded place and start to farm zombies. Every day my chat is eaten up by people with really low humanity scores telling the server over and over how "bad" they are. If you're feeling particularly generous, kill the bandits around elektro. In three days you'll be back in the positive. Where are you that you're constantly defending yourself? Serving communion in Chern church? For all that is good, these grandstanding, retarded questions are getting really old. Half the time I have a hard time maintaining my bandit rating, so I've got to go on long trips to the coast to sacrifice a noob survivor so I don't lose all the crap that I'm holding.

[/quote']Then you are the one that makes these questions really old, because you are the one that clicked and read this topic (or so it seems).

So, you killed people because you wanted get their loot or because you didn't trust them since they know you kill people to loot them, and now your unhappy because you have to kill everyone you meet or they'll kill you?

Wow, never really thought the bandit skin works as a decent punishment until now, serves you right really, I don't really see a problem, no one forced you to get -49k Humanity, you squeezed the trigger all on your own, enjoy. I guess there might be an Arma sale soon...

In time you might get rid of the skin for free, depending on the developers decision on the matter. For now you have to suck it up and signal to the world your a aggressive player.

10-, 20- or 50 thousand in minus? I'd say you deserve the added challenge of player encounters.

I have yet to try the Bandit skin and have no problems surviving what so ever, shot a few survivors in self defence without loosing humanity so the system is working fine for me.

So' date=' you killed people because you wanted get their loot or because you didn't trust them since they know you kill people to loot them,[/quote']Not 'since they knew I kill people to loot them'. There are people with non-bandit skins that shoot people with non-bandit skins too. At the point I yell "FRIENDLY" doesn't mean he is going to be friendly. And then there are also situations in which you team up with people and the moment you turn your back it's like "wow nice gun you've got there" *BOOM*. That type of situations I wanted to avoid, so I shot everyone that could possibly threaten me and I only teamed up with people that I trusted, not people that I met on the server. You can say that this type of situations don't occur very often, but I don't trust people and I don't want to take any chances.

and now your unhappy because you have to kill everyone you meet or they'll kill you?
I'm unhappy because I can't rethink my strategy. I want to take the risk of getting attacked/screwed and not being able to loot people I kill' date=' in order to be able to team up and avoid unnecessary conflicts. I want to know which of those strategies lets me stay alive longer.
Wow, never really thought the bandit skin works as a decent punishment until now, serves you right really, I don't really see a problem, no one forced you to get -49k Humanity, you squeezed the trigger all on your own, enjoy. I guess there might be an Arma sale soon...

If you really can't seem to understand why I made the kills then the word 'progression' is really new for you I guess. If this were a real life situation and my way of playing lets you stay alive longer, then 'heartless' people will live on and the other people will die of. If I have to be heartless in order to increase my survival chances, so be it. I'll do anything it takes to stay alive. I play this game like it's supposed to be played.

Well, I suggest you team up with some guys in a forum, raid a hospital with them and play the medic in your group. After playing lone wolf for some time, teaming up with random people on servers, I played for ~8 hours yesterday with a friend. We were on Teamspeak and we helped each other whenever possible. I'm now at ~3k humanity, was ~1.5k before.

It will take a lot of time for you, but especially when you're playing medic for a larger group I'd you can gain humanity pretty fast.

So you killed everyone you didn't trust, and you only trust people you know outside of servers, and now your asking for the negative results of your actions to be deleted from your account because now you can't maybe change your evil, evil ways?

While I do know surviving encounters with players is hard your own actions made that harder. Because you were afraid you'd be killed, you killed others on sight, they in turn learned to shoot other on sight, and so on, and so forth, you have no one else to blame but you. And I think this is what the devs mean by real repercussions for everything you do. Now if only there was a king bandit skin. :P

You wanna restore your humanity, sure, help people and don't shoot them again until +2000 I think. They will kill you, but you deserve it. And some even say getting killed over and over again is what makes this game fun.

You've made your choice, deal with it. Sadly one of these days everything will be rested in preparation for beta/release (assuming anything survives past the grifers and hackers) and you might be restored then.

They will kill you' date=' but you deserve it.[/quote']This is what I still don't get. Why does someone deserve to be killed for trying to stay alive? You clearly don't get my point and I really don't feel like giving the same explaination over and over again.