Sign in to follow this  
robertmcknz

Bambi camps?

Everyone knows there is hacking. I am not making a post about hacking or complain about hacking. Being on this forum for 5 minuets can teach you that there is far to many posts about hacking. My question is how you guys feel about "Bambi concentration camps. "

These are hackers who go into the game, take new players, or players with little gear, and force them to fight one another with an hatchet, or crowbar or something. The last man standing is rewarded with free gear from the hackers. If you where captured by these people, what would you do? Would you go along with it in hopes of getting free gear? Would you tell them to go to hell and try to fight them off and most likely die? Or would you just disconnect? Share your opinion guys.

• Like 1

I would follow logic, which is disconnect.

• Like 1

Disconnecting might leave you stranded in some random place for ages. So I'd just try to escape or kill the hacker.

If I die, oh well. Not gonna kill bambis.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Like 1

Why give the sad little wankers any joy at all? You're a Bambi so what do you have to lose? Tell them to get stuffed and let them realize how little effect they really have on you.

• Like 2

All of my hacker abduction experiences were pretty amazing and hilarious.

HE'S IN CAHOOTS WITH THEM! CUT HIS HEART OUT WITH A SPOON!

-gets out spoon-

• Like 1

Why give the sad little wankers any joy at all? You're a Bambi so what do you have to lose? Tell them to get stuffed and let them realize how little effect they really have on you.

what he said

• Like 1

Why do you keep calling it Hacking?? Hacking requires certain knowledge of how certain aplications run, these are nothing more than cheap cheaters or scripters, but eitherway, qualifying them as hackers is giving them too much credit.

Edited by sarkasm0
  • Like 3

I've played the Barney (I love you) song for the little kiddies over voip a few times and lets just say they really get annoyed. Because as "sarkasm0" stated its not hacking, their just scriptkiddies and hate the fact that people call them this. So i'd have no problem dying just to have the last laugh and not give them the satisfaction of thinking they got the better of me..

If I have no gear and I have to kill another survivor with my hatchet - I do so!

If I even get rewarded for killing the other guy. I do so with a lot of fun.

If I die in this attempt - I do not care because I do not lose anything which is worth.

win/win situation :P

1. figure out if hackers are running god mode

- no?

2(a) - Kill all of the bambis like a baus until I get a decent weapon from the hackers

2( B) - Get released into the wild and wait until the next group was brought in

2© - bambi uprising and/or glorious death

- yes?

2(a) - frustrate the hell out of hackers by pretending I don't even know the inventory key, etc...

2( B)- play this video over directchat until they kill me:

<----- warning, fucking annoying.

Come at me script kiddies!

p.s. Icons are all messed up because of editing mode... studying for exams and just don't care enough to fix it!

Edited by sudZ!

Why not to fight?

Bulletin board message:

"DayZ Server LU XXX looking for creative cheater to become game master."

Fight cuz it would be a blast.

I don't give a fuck about hacked gear, but a hatchet fight in a secure place would be funny as hell.

Battle Royale anyone?

Anyways once the admin/owner finds out they'll reset the server and ban the script kid, that's win enough for me.