jojobnk93

Easy Base Building Solution

This is mostly for the standalone but it would be better that instead of being able to build wherever you want you first have to ready the ground that you are gonna build on. For example maybe you have to find a tractor or maybe a tool and go out in the woods and make a plot to build on. This would stop clutter and being able to build wherever you want and make it more of a challenge to get an actual base up and running. So players can stop blocking off areas just to screw other players and such. What do you all think?

• Like 2

I'm sure occupational health an saftey would have something to say to that farmer, as well as the RSPCA tut tut

• Like 1

I'm sure occupational health an saftey would have something to say to that farmer, as well as the RSPCA tut tut

Beans

So will the base building system include a black and white cow going moo moo moo?

• Like 3

I think all those expecting James Bond villain bases need to get a reality check, what your gonna get is a shell scrape / dug out / or a hole with a tarpaulin if your lucky.

I want to know how the weather affects your base and the stuff in it! Let's face it what use are bases? So you can save stuff in! Then what? An I grab a cow and milk it everyday? Bases to me based on info given are a pointless feature! They will only be good for team play!

i will be milking all of the cows..several times a day.