person915

No Sense in Dying Alone *Revival* [Recruiting - Closed]

Also, I did read your post multiple times.

Edited by colekern

ArmA name- sup

Email-dta858king@gmail.com

Gender-male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone-15-USA California PST (GMT-8)

Available Hours WK & WKND- 4pm-8pm weekday (depends on homework) 10am-9pm weekend

How Long Played DayZ-since may 2012-

Wanted Position-Infantryman/ Sniper

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)-m4a1 ssd cco

Skills-Good at spotting people, experienced looter.

Weaknesses- I am a bad sniper with the m24.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- skype: derek.ta Teamspeak: derekdakid

Additional Details-I love key lime pie, it is good

Hello,

ArmA name- Shifty

Email - mdown234@gmail.com

Gender - Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone - 21 Plymouth UK

Available Hours WK & WKND - All evenings and weekends

How Long Played DayZ- Since August

Wanted Position - Scout / Solider

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- Anything silenced or crossbow

Skills- Sneaking, Night ops

Weaknesses- Food, laughing and being nice!

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Skype: mdown234, Steam: shifty360234, TS - have

Additional Details- From the beginning have always kept my head down and try to keep to the shadows. Am very apt at navigating and moving at night (without night vis). Am an easy to get along with kind of guy

Bye.

OK....

Since I made that other dude go through the trouble of putting his application back together, I'm going to ask that you group them the way it is originally, or I'll be a hypocrite. Sorry, but it must be done!

LoL

League of Legends? I don't see the connection of it to this thread, but you just be yourself there, buddy.

Greetings,

ArmA name- roulston

Email- dubstepltd@gmail.com

Gender- Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- 15 years old, Scotland (UK), GMT timezone.

Available Hours WK & WKND- Weekdays around 3PM my time till 3AM my time. (I have no life.) On weekends I'm available pretty much all of the time.

How Long Played DayZ- I'm not going to lie, I hate liars. I only bought ArmA2:CO three days ago and installed DayZ two days ago. I have been watching videos on DayZ for a few months now (FRANKIEonPCin1080p) and I just decided to eventually buy the game. I have a basic understanding, I know the controls and stuff and how to be stealthy and stuff, my brain isn't a vegetable.

Wanted Position- I'd like to be a Scout or a Medic, I feel that assisting the team is what I'd suit best.

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- I haven't had much experience with the guns but if I was to choose any, I'd probably choose a DMR for scouting due to the scope and if I was going to be a Medic, probably a silenced assault rifle.

Skills- I can communicate very well in the English language which is a bonus I guess. I can fly choppers pretty well as I spent a few hours doing the tutorial on ArmA 2. I've got some good aim (took out a bandit on top of Elektro hospital with my Makarov when he was shooting me with a DMR.) I know how to use the interface effectively and I can work well under pressure. I'd put my team mates before me and attend to them ASAP.

Weaknesses- Lag spikes, bugs that kill, hackers!

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- (Skype - bertrude.moss1) (I have TeamSpeak) (Can download Ventrilo) (Steam name is callumroulston)

Additional Details- The timezone won't be a problem, trust me. I have an American friend who is five hours behind me and we still manage to game for around 8 hours per day. (we both go to school so I guess that's pretty impressive. I know my lack of gametime on DayZ is probably putting you off, but just let me prove myself. My internet can be bad sometimes but a quick router restart usually fixes it. Also, a little thing on the side, I like you, you're straight forward and you put people on the spot when it's needed. Bravo.

Au revoir.

ACCEPTED!

I don't know if it was the fact dubstep is in your email address or the fact you flattered me, but you're in! No, seriously, I liked your app, you fit all the requirements, and your Skype/TeamSpeak/Vent/Steam section was clearly and very well organized. Just one thing that will determine you acceptance, actually, now that I am thinking about this. You say you and your American friend play pretty close to 8 hours many times. I have to go to bed at 9:30. I then take a shower and hit the sack, because going to bed later deprives me of precious sleep in which I only then have less than 8 hours of it left, because my school is part of a master conspiracy to sleep-deprive teens even more than they already are, so I have to get up at 5 AM. So what time does your friend go to bed?

Once you tell me that, consider yourself in.

You know, if it'll work out.

Edited by Neko-san

ArmA name- sup

Email-dta858king@gmail.com

Gender-male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone-15-USA California PST (GMT-8)

Available Hours WK & WKND- 4pm-8pm weekday (depends on homework) 10am-9pm weekend

How Long Played DayZ-since may 2012-

Wanted Position-Infantryman/ Sniper

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)-m4a1 ssd cco

Skills-Good at spotting people, experienced looter.

Weaknesses- I am a bad sniper with the m24.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- skype: derek.ta Teamspeak: derekdakid

Additional Details-I love key lime pie, it is good

DENIED!

Normally, I'd be jumping at the chance to hire and "experienced looter", but it seems you did not fill out your application correctly, even with the juicy secret leaking out of the OP and on to the reply section. That's 2 places... that you missed. Considering this, I'm just going to stem you out right now.

Actually, it really doesn't matter, because the capacity for the group is full. When I send out the letters and if some people don't reply, you may be able to get a spot. But for now, recruitment is closed.

Edited by Neko-san

ACCEPTED!

I don't know if it was the fact dubstep is in your email address or the fact you flattered me, but you're in! No, seriously, I liked your app, you fit all the requirements, and your Skype/TeamSpeak/Vent/Steam section was clearly and very well organized. Just one thing that will determine you acceptance, actually, now that I am thinking about this. You say you and your American friend play pretty close to 8 hours many times. I have to go to bed at 9:30. I then take a shower and hit the sack, because going to bed later deprives me of precious sleep in which I only then have less than 8 hours of it left, because my school is part of a master conspiracy to sleep-deprive teens even more than they already are, so I have to get up at 5 AM. So what time does your friend go to bed?

Once you tell me that, consider yourself in.

You know, if it'll work out.

My friend goes to bed at like, 8pm his time, so it's all good. That's 3AM my time so it works out well, he wouldn't mind me not talking to him for a while to play in a team on DayZ, he understands. I'll basically be able to play with you from when you get home until you go to bed. :)

So, I would post a app thingy, but the recruiting is closed? Figured I'd make sure before I waste time doing one.

So, I would post a app thingy, but the recruiting is closed? Figured I'd make sure before I waste time doing one.

Recruiting is closed! Stay tuned though, confirmation letters went out and in the next 48 hours if there is no reply, there will be a spot open!

Then I'll just do this app thingy, now.

Yoski,

ArmA name: Adam or Gendori

Email: Hakon40@Yahoo.com

Age-Country/State/Province/Territory/Etc, & Timezone: 17, a month till I'm 18. United States, Maine, EST timezone.

Available Hours: Anytime after 3 for weekday (Unless something comes up) For weekend it's anytime (Again, unless something comes up)

How long have played DayZed: Well, I just got back into it today, played for a little bit. Before, I played it for months then took a break.

Wanted Position: Scout, Sniper/Soldier, or anything that needs to be filled.

Wanted Weapon (Be Realistic): Anything that kills me some Zombies.

Skills: Honestly, this might sound weird but ADD/ADHD, I can multitask without needing to worry or think about it, when doing anything. I have half-decent aim, and I can listen and do stuffs well, and I can speak pretty well Engrish. Yes, that was on purpose.

Weaknesses: Hackers and Lag spikes

Skype/TS/Ventrillo/Steam: Skype is Gendori1. TS I can download. Ventrillo, I have to download again. Steam is Gendori

Additional Details: I'm an easy going guy. I am never serious, I like to crack jokes all the time, even when it's supposed to be a serious time, I just enjoy having fun and getting the most enjoyment out of a game or anything I do by cracking jokes and having a good time. I may never be serious, but I can be slightly serious if the time calls for it, other than that, you'll see me goofing off and having a grand 'ol time, but that doesn't mean I'd not do my job or anything, cause I would. I would just make it fun, ya know? Oh! I also like pie! Pie is awesome!

Byes.

Edited by Gendori

Reworked:

Hello,

ArmA name- Shifty

Gender - Male

Additional Details- From the beginning have always kept my head down and try to keep to the shadows. Am very apt at navigating and moving at night (without night vis). Am an easy to get along with kind of guy

Bye.

Edited by shifty360

ArmA name- Karma Chameleon

Email- coltendeyoung@gmail.com

Gender- Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- Canada, Nova Scotia, -0400 AST

Available Hours WK & WKND- Eh, in the evening from 6:00 PM my time to about 12:00 AM... on weekends, about the same, since I work on the weekends, and go to school during the week. Christmas break is coming up for me very soon, so I will have a lot more time to play with you guys.

How Long Played DayZ- Since July.

Wanted Position- Sniper/Overwatch

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- A good sniper rifle.

Skills- Good aim, good navigational skills

Weaknesses- Running and gunning.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- colten.deyoung (skype), netloc_exe (steam)

Additional Details- I would very much enjoy being a part of the team. I am tired of being a lone-wolf.

ArmA name- Karma Chameleon

Email- coltendeyoung@gmail.com

Gender- Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- Canada, Nova Scotia, -0400 AST

Available Hours WK & WKND- Eh, in the evening from 6:00 PM my time to about 12:00 AM... on weekends, about the same, since I work on the weekends, and go to school during the week. Christmas break is coming up for me very soon, so I will have a lot more time to play with you guys.

How Long Played DayZ- Since July.

Wanted Position- Sniper/Overwatch

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- A good sniper rifle.

Skills- Good aim, good navigational skills

Weaknesses- Running and gunning.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- colten.deyoung (skype), netloc_exe (steam)

Additional Details- I would very much enjoy being a part of the team. I am tired of being a lone-wolf.

DENIED!

Did you not see that recruiting is closed? Atleast for now it is.

You didn't even fill out the application correctly. Tsk tsk....

Then I'll just do this app thingy, now.

Yoski,

ArmA name: Adam or Gendori

Email: Hakon40@Yahoo.com

Age-Country/State/Province/Territory/Etc, & Timezone: 17, a month till I'm 18. United States, Maine, EST timezone.

Available Hours: Anytime after 3 for weekday (Unless something comes up) For weekend it's anytime (Again, unless something comes up)

How long have played DayZed: Well, I just got back into it today, played for a little bit. Before, I played it for months then took a break.

Wanted Position: Scout, Sniper/Soldier, or anything that needs to be filled.

Wanted Weapon (Be Realistic): Anything that kills me some Zombies.

Skills: Honestly, this might sound weird but ADD/ADHD, I can multitask without needing to worry or think about it, when doing anything. I have half-decent aim, and I can listen and do stuffs well, and I can speak pretty well Engrish. Yes, that was on purpose.

Weaknesses: Hackers and Lag spikes

Skype/TS/Ventrillo/Steam: Skype is Gendori1. TS I can download. Ventrillo, I have to download again. Steam is Gendori

Additional Details: I'm an easy going guy. I am never serious, I like to crack jokes all the time, even when it's supposed to be a serious time, I just enjoy having fun and getting the most enjoyment out of a game or anything I do by cracking jokes and having a good time. I may never be serious, but I can be slightly serious if the time calls for it, other than that, you'll see me goofing off and having a grand 'ol time, but that doesn't mean I'd not do my job or anything, cause I would. I would just make it fun, ya know? Oh! I also like pie! Pie is awesome!

Byes.

PENDING!

Because others posted applications here, I'm just going to pend yours. I'm going to wait for the letters, then admit either you or shifty, or both of you if one member doesn't answer, and it looks that way.

This post will be edited later.

Edited by Neko-san

Reworked:

Hello,

ArmA name- Shifty

Gender - Male

Bye.

PENDING!

Same deal as Gendori. We will see as the days progress.

This post will be edited later.

DENIED!

Not only did you not even use the right application format, but you COMPLETELY ignored every single thing in the thread.

Extremely sloppy work. I am sorry for whoever actually accepts you. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT RE-APPLYING. GTFO of my thread.

STFU U nobend haha

STFU U nobend haha

I don't even know what to make of this. The intelligence of this post is so low that I don't understand it pretty much at all. What tickles me is that you came back to this thread after what, 5 weeks? It took you THAT long to come up with this as a response? I find that sad.

Normally, I wouldn't even reply to this, seeing how this thread is dead and colder than Namalsk snow, but I hold a standard to my threads, and I would not let this go unaddressed. Stupidity must be studied and understood.

So tell me, what did you gain from this? It was fun for me to bash your face in with words you probably don't know the meaning of. What else did you do but lash out like an immature kid? Once again, you have proved unworthy of acceptance into this group. I am so glad I didn't accept you. I can sleep well tonight.

Hello,

ArmA name-Mr.Bear

Email-God90@op.pl

Gender-Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- 14 Sweden, StockholmUTC/GMT +1

Available Hours WK & WKND- WK 4 - 5 Hours WKND 7 - 8 Hours

How Long Played DayZ-About 1 and a half year

Wanted Position- Sniper

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M24 or a CZ 550

Skills- Good aim, Good co-worker

Weaknesses- Close combat,

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam-Skype:barbatron1 TS:Barbatron

Bye.

Edited by Barbatron001

ArmA name-ScarecrowNL

Email-teun_majoortje@live.nl

Gender-Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- 15-Netherlands, Noord-Brabant+1

Available Hours WK & WKND- 2-4

How Long Played DayZ- A few months

Wanted Position- Soldier

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M14, M4A1

Skills- Finding Loot, Quick Reactions, Good as a team and solo

Weaknesses- Not much experience with ARMA engine, medium performance of PC

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- TS:majoortje Steam:majoortje

Additional Details-

Farewell

Hello,

ArmA name-Mr.Bear

Email-God90@op.pl

Gender-Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- 14 Sweden, StockholmUTC/GMT +1

Available Hours WK & WKND- WK 4 - 5 Hours WKND 7 - 8 Hours

How Long Played DayZ-About 1 and a half year

Wanted Position- Sniper

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M24 or a CZ 550

Skills- Good aim, Good co-worker

Weaknesses- Close combat,

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam-Skype:barbatron1 TS:Barbatron

Bye.

You filled out the app correctly upon me glancing at it for a few seconds, but unfortunately the thread is closed. If I need more spaces I will contact you via reply on this thread and a PM, but I'm not expecting you to be totally ready and willing if that should happen, as you are technically denied at this point. Thanks for playing.

ArmA name-ScarecrowNL

Email-teun_majoortje@live.nl

Gender-Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- 15-Netherlands, Noord-Brabant+1

Available Hours WK & WKND- 2-4

How Long Played DayZ- A few months

Wanted Position- Soldier

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M14, M4A1

Skills- Finding Loot, Quick Reactions, Good as a team and solo

Weaknesses- Not much experience with ARMA engine, medium performance of PC

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- TS:majoortje Steam:majoortje

Additional Details-

Farewell

You didn't fill out the app right. Almost. So close. Still, the thread is closed. You can fix your app, and by the offchance I need some spaces I will contact you if your app looks good by then, or just leave it since I don't think I'll be needing spaces here.

ArmA name-TacticalLeaf

Email-Titan.ronnholm@gmail.com

Gender- I'ma guy

Age-14

Country- HK (Hong Kong)

State- dont really have a sate here so Discovery Bay

TimeZone-UTC/GMT +8 hours

Available Hours WK & WKND-everyday except if i have school of course and plans

Wanted Position- Soilder

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- Fn Fal

Skills- Driving, surviving, looting, sharing loot or personal weps/items

Weaknesses- Hackers

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Tristan_ronnholm /TS-none//Vent-none/ TacticalLeaf

Additional Details- I know that i have a big timezone diffrence to you but i'm fine with staying up to play with a team i dont get that much sleep any ways this will probably get denied or pending due to team being full all ready but just in case

ArmA name-TacticalLeaf

Email-Titan.ronnholm@gmail.com

Gender- I'ma guy

Age-14

Country- HK (Hong Kong)

State- dont really have a sate here so Discovery Bay

TimeZone-UTC/GMT +8 hours

Available Hours WK & WKND-everyday except if i have school of course and plans

Wanted Position- Soilder

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- Fn Fal

Skills- Driving, surviving, looting, sharing loot or personal weps/items

Weaknesses- Hackers

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Tristan_ronnholm /TS-none//Vent-none/ TacticalLeaf

Additional Details- I know that i have a big timezone diffrence to you but i'm fine with staying up to play with a team i dont get that much sleep any ways this will probably get denied or pending due to team being full all ready but just in case

Why, why do people apply when recruiting is closed?

Actually, this isn't denied from a full team. You did not fill the application out correctly, and quite frankly, you lack confidence, or atleast you seem that way. You should have came in here, and known you would be accepted. You should have said, "I'm an awesome person to have on anyone's team and no one should be able to turn me down reasonably!" Though I enjoy the traffic, if the previous statement does not fit the situation, with all due respect, you should have turned and left.

I'll consider starting another branch of players as you don't want a group, especially a new group, to get too full, but don't count on it, because seeing as I still need to get everyone together starting another group makes everything more difficult to manage, so starting one before I know what I'm doing is begging for collapse.

ArmA name-whodatkid13

Email-whodatkid13@gmail.com

Gender-Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone-13 USA Florida Duval EST

Available Hours WK & WKND-After 5-11 pm on weekdays and 9am to 2am

How Long Played DayZ-3 weeks

Wanted Position-Soldier

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)-FN FAL and M14 Aim {kinda unrealistic}

Skills-Accuracy

Weaknesses-Flying and driving

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam-TS,Steam, and Vent {i can download it}. Username: whodatkid13.

Additional Details-hi,

I have been playing video games since i was 7. I was playing halo 2 on Xbox live. I have been in many clans, and have been the leader of 3. On my position i would prefer to be a rifleman. Staying about midway, but if i need to get up close i will. I have a m4a3 cco so I have a pretty decent gun right now. Till next time.

Why, why do people apply when recruiting is closed?

Actually, this isn't denied from a full team. You did not fill the application out correctly, and quite frankly, you lack confidence, or atleast you seem that way. You should have came in here, and known you would be accepted. You should have said, "I'm an awesome person to have on anyone's team and no one should be able to turn me down reasonably!" Though I enjoy the traffic, if the previous statement does not fit the situation, with all due respect, you should have turned and left.

I'll consider starting another branch of players as you don't want a group, especially a new group, to get too full, but don't count on it, because seeing as I still need to get everyone together starting another group makes everything more difficult to manage, so starting one before I know what I'm doing is begging for collapse.

I understand what you mean that i lack confidence of seem that i don't but i do but the reason why i don't show up saying that i'm awesome or i shouldn't be turned down because to some i look like a cocky bastard or the other i look like an idiot. Take for example what happened to the other guy you said stop trying to impress you i forgot his post but its on 1 or 2 page of the forum. I was not trying to over impress you to think i'm some hotshot but i am an experienced player, i will cooperate with a team, and i will share with a team hell i even have a as50 with m107 rounds that if your sniper needs to take down a target hell i'll give him it or let him use it to take down a heavily armed hostile i do don't believe in over doing a simple fill out i just put on whats required like you asked nothing more nothing less.