person915

No Sense in Dying Alone *Revival* [Recruiting - Closed]

In the last thread, the group only pertained to Namalsk. In this group, we will play Chernarus initially. Also, this thread is being revived because it is getting pushed down farther on the list.

Anyway, without further a due:

There really is no sense dying alone.

Our lives in Chernarus can be described in very simplistic terms. They are hard, unpleasant, brutish, and short. The best you can do for yourself is get some gear and go hiking, but what fun is that? Here, we can uphold you substantially for a longer period of time, making your life in Chernarus easier, slightly more pleasant, still brutish, and a bit longer than usual. Now of course I realize that doesn't exactly make you feel confident, but if I promised you a fountain of youth what would you do when you got sniped by an AS50 with no warning and no reason after living for less than a few hours? We are all going to die. We will do our best to fight it, but when it comes accept it. And we will not be there alone.

What is the Group About?

This group is about using eachother to prolong our life the longest. We seek adventure and try new things, going new places and ect. We use teamwork and tactics to make things safer. We scout out towns and we use the trees and shadows to our advantage. We do things quickly, efficiently, and quietly. We just expect you do your job and you do it well, and that you are disciplined and respectable.

Just What do you Expect From Me?

This group is supposed to be for like minded individuals. If you do not wish to uphold the standards or agree to them, then feel free to not apply.

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie- Something that I always do when playing is I leave my body where it lay. This means I don't go back and get my gear EVER, no matter how cheap my death was or how badly I need it, or how hard I worked to get it. It stays there for good. You will be expected to do this also. Any gear you die with will be lost forever, and you will not go get it back for any reason. This goes for camps and vehicles too. Once you die, your camping tents will not be touched and your vehicles will be casted aside. Gear is expendable, and can be replaced. Don't sweat what you've lost.

Be Mature- This is a unit who actually has tactics and plans. We don't have special formations and all that crap, but doing something stupid like taking a vehicle without proper permission or objective will get you kicked off the team if you screw up enough. There will be no sexism, racism, or sex jokes of any kind. They aren't going to get you immediately kicked off, but if you are annoying people with your innuendos then you can expect no good to come of that.

Stay Organized- Initially, we will all have positions of my choosing based on your position, skills, and ect. Don't worry, I won't have you in a spot you don't like. In your camp, you will have food, water, wood, and other supplies. You will only have clips for your guns and all tools for your vehicle will be stored inside (unless it's a bike or boat). Basically, all that should be in your tent is things to replace what runs out, and you will hold defined loadouts of both your and my design.

Identify, Evaluate, Execute- We identify targets as a bandit or survivor. We then move to either take them out, or to avoid/help them. We must decide the best action and then act upon it, limiting casualties. We do not kill survivors unless they fire upon another (who is not a bandit). We kill bandits on site.

Registered Weapons- You will choose a weapon. We will seek it out, and you will use that weapon, and you will not change weapons without telling someone, and having it down on record.

Travel in the Woods- I should not even have to have this on here.

What's Mine.... Ain't Yours- You may not take gear from other member's tents or vehicles without proper permission.

Mission Completed- Follow orders, do what you're told, and you probably won't get killed. If you do... well then it becomes a learning experience.

That isn't too many expectations. Follow that and you should be fine.

If you have read and agree to this section, post a synonym for "Hello" in the beginning of your application, followed by a comma and a double-line break.

What Are my Options Here?

The group will be composed of five people. Myself, a medic, a sniper, a scout, and two soldiers, giving us a heavy arm and organization, as well as a tactical advantage for positioning. Know your position, and play the part.

OK, so What Do I Need to Be?

-Must be 13-29

-Have a legal copy of ArmA 2: Combined Operations

-Live in the US or Europe

-Be available during the week for a few hours a day

-Have Skype and/or TeamSpeak and/or Ventrillo and/or Steam

-Have a survivor's or hero's humanity

If you have read and agree with this section, post a synonym for "Bye" at the end of your application followed by a period.

Just Let Me Apply Already!

ArmA name-

Email-

Gender-

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone-

Available Hours WK & WKND-

How Long Played DayZ-

Wanted Position-

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)-

Skills-

Weaknesses-

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam-

Additional Details-

Edited by Neko-san
  • Like 1

Hello,

ArmA name- Dutchintervention

Email- Vincentstakenburg@gmail.com

Gender-

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- I live in the Netherlands, i am 14 years old and i've got a pretty deep voice, i kinda sound like im 16 or something (not trying to be cocky this is just what people say). The timezone here is GMT+1

Available Hours WK & WKND- Week 10 hours or so. Weekend about 10 aswell

How Long Played DayZ- About like 3 months now

Wanted Position- Sniper

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- Pretty much any sniper rifle.

Skills- I can be quiet when needed and im pretty tactical.

Weaknesses- Im pretty bad at close range engagements and i cant talk and shoot at the same time (I've got ADD)

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Both my skype and Steam are Dutchintervention.

Additional Details- I'm pretty serious when it comes to games and i REALLY look forward playing competetivly sometime, my friends don't like that sort of playstyle so that's a pity.

Oh, and i only want to play on Private hives because on normal hive there's too much hackers.

Bye.

Edited by FrozenDroid

Hello,

ArmA name- Dutchintervention

Email- Vincentstakenburg@gmail.com

Gender-

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- I live in the Netherlands, i am 14 years old and i've got a pretty deep voice, i kinda sound like im 16 or something (not trying to be cocky this is just what people say). The timezone here is GMT+1

Available Hours WK & WKND- Week 10 hours or so. Weekend about 10 aswell

How Long Played DayZ- About like 3 months now

Wanted Position- Sniper

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- Pretty much any sniper rifle.

Skills- I can be quiet when needed and im pretty tactical.

Weaknesses- Im pretty bad at close range engagements and i cant talk and shoot at the same time (I've got ADD)

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Both my skype and Steam are Dutchintervention.

Additional Details- I'm pretty serious when it comes to games and i REALLY look forward playing competetivly sometime, my friends don't like that sort of playstyle so that's a pity.

Oh, and i only want to play on Private hives because on normal hive there's too much hackers.

Bye.

DENIED!

You are missing some required info on the application.

Edited by Neko-san

Herro,

ArmA name-SgtDouglas

Email-sgtdouglas96@gmail.com

Gender-ima dude

Age-16

Country- US

State-KY

TimeZone-Central

Available Hours WK & WKND-pretty much all day, every day. Unless I simply have plans. So, 4p- 11p weeks, and 4p Fridays- 11p Sunday's

How Long Played DayZ-since early August

Wanted Position- Medic

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M14 AIM or MK

Skills- Heli pilot,

Weaknesses- sexual innuendos, I'm a comedian, my mother always needs help turning on her computer, as she is an utter nincompoop when it comes to comps

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Jon Dwyer, SgtDouglas; all you really need plus a Keanu reeves meme-Skype and steam

Additional Details- Just wondering, will we be playing Taviana much? Cuz I love that map immensely.

Later.

Herro,

ArmA name-SgtDouglas

Email-sgtdouglas96@gmail.com

Gender-ima dude

Age-16

Country- US

State-KY

TimeZone-Central

Available Hours WK & WKND-pretty much all day, every day. Unless I simply have plans. So, 4p- 11p weeks, and 4p Fridays- 11p Sunday's

How Long Played DayZ-since early August

Wanted Position- Medic

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M14 AIM or MK

Skills- Heli pilot,

Weaknesses- sexual innuendos, I'm a comedian, my mother always needs help turning on her computer, as she is an utter nincompoop when it comes to comps

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Jon Dwyer, SgtDouglas; all you really need plus a Keanu reeves meme-Skype and steam

Additional Details- Just wondering, will we be playing Taviana much? Cuz I love that map immensely.

Later.

ACCEPTED!

We might play Tavania occasionally when it comes out on DayZ commander and there are some US servers hosting it.

Name: Michael

in-game: mickZURINSKAS

skype id: mickZURINSKAS

steam id: Madzink

experience: 4 months but I have an additional 3 months from playing normal Arma 2

skills: Fast, Driver, Team player, Accurate, Stealthy

prefered role: Assault/Medic

favorite weapon: Akm

Name: Michael

in-game: mickZURINSKAS

skype id: mickZURINSKAS

steam id: Madzink

experience: 4 months but I have an additional 3 months from playing normal Arma 2

skills: Fast, Driver, Team player, Accurate, Stealthy

prefered role: Assault/Medic

favorite weapon: Akm

DENIED!

Not only did you not even use the right application format, but you COMPLETELY ignored every single thing in the thread.

Extremely sloppy work. I am sorry for whoever actually accepts you. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT RE-APPLYING. GTFO of my thread.

Edited by Neko-san

D you play US servers? Sorry to ask, but my internet ins't exactly the gretest.

D you play US servers? Sorry to ask, but my internet ins't exactly the gretest.

Should have PMed me about that, but yes, we play on US servers.

Greetings,

ArmA name - urane

Email - Helvetio@web.de

Gender - Male

Age -19

Country - Germany

TimeZone - GMT + 1

Available Hours - mon-fri 8am CST - 9pm CST, sat-sun 5am CST - 9pm CST

How Long Played DayZ - I've been playing dayz since late may to now with diverse breaks.

Wanted Position - Scout

Wanted Weapon (be realistic) - MP5 SD or M4A1 CCO SD

Skills - Smelling other players, Zombiefriend

Weaknesses - Food, Girlfriend, playing a different game competetively (dont think thats a problem, i have a good time management)

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam - I own a Teamspeak 3 Server, more details on demand. Skype on pm. (Dont want to show my skype public)

Additional Details - Lets see if the Timezone difference is not that big of a problem :]

Ciao.

Edit: Everything should be fixed now.

Edited by UraNe

ArmA name-Cole

Email-Cole@cmchurch.com

Gender- I'm a guy.

Age-15

Country-US, Arkansas

Available Hours-Week-Basically anytime after 5 pm Weekend- Whenever. (unless it's like, 6 am or 4 in the morning.)

How Long Played DayZ- A couple months. I've got a 40 Day character, if it helps.

Wanted Position- Basically anything. I can snipe, fly, drive, shoot zombies, whatever. I don't have a personal preference.

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- I prefer Assault Rifles, and especially prefer rifles that use stanag mags and are NV goggle compatible.

Skills- I'm an all around kind of guy. I don't really excel in anything specific, but I can do pretty much anything you ask me to do.

Weaknesses-Boats and bulldozers. Sniping is a little rusty when it comes to moving targets.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Typing in Colekern in steam might work (it will have a picture of me in a paintball mask), otherwise try At0mz109 or Atomz109

Additional Details- I have 2950 humanity. I've never murdered anyone. I've given help to random people. I gave my life to save a random new spawn. I currently have some of the best gear in the game(NVG, Rangefinder, M4, FAL, G17, the large sized Coyote backpack, 4 cantines, cooked meat, etc...). I'll help the team out in any way I can.

ArmA name - urane

Email - Helvetio@web.de

Gender - Male

Age -19

Country - Germany

TimeZone - GMT + 1

Available Hours - mon-fri 8am CST - 9pm CST, sat-sun 5am CST - 9pm CST

How Long Played DayZ - I've been playing dayz since late may to now with diverse breaks.

Wanted Position - Scout

Wanted Weapon (be realistic) - MP5 SD or M4A1 CCO SD

Skills - Smelling other players, Zombiefriend

Weaknesses - Food, Girlfriend, playing a different game competetively (dont think thats a problem, i have a good time management)

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam - I own a Teamspeak 3 Server, more details on demand. Skype on pm. (Dont want to show my skype public)

Additional Details - Lets see if the Timezone difference is not that big of a problem :]

Ciao.

Edit: Everything should be fixed now.

ACCEPTED!

Thanks for playing. I mean thank you for spacing your app out. I appreciate it.

And you are right. We will have to see about the timezone. If it doesn't work out.. sorry.

Edited by Neko-san

ArmA name-Cole

Email-Cole@cmchurch.com

Gender- I'm a guy.

Age-15

Country-US, Arkansas

Available Hours-Week-Basically anytime after 5 pm Weekend- Whenever. (unless it's like, 6 am or 4 in the morning.)

How Long Played DayZ- A couple months. I've got a 40 Day character, if it helps.

Wanted Position- Basically anything. I can snipe, fly, drive, shoot zombies, whatever. I don't have a personal preference.

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- I prefer Assault Rifles, and especially prefer rifles that use stanag mags and are NV goggle compatible.

Skills- I'm an all around kind of guy. I don't really excel in anything specific, but I can do pretty much anything you ask me to do.

Weaknesses-Boats and bulldozers. Sniping is a little rusty when it comes to moving targets.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Typing in Colekern in steam might work (it will have a picture of me in a paintball mask), otherwise try At0mz109 or Atomz109

Additional Details- I have 2950 humanity. I've never murdered anyone. I've given help to random people. I gave my life to save a random new spawn. I currently have some of the best gear in the game(NVG, Rangefinder, M4, FAL, G17, the large sized Coyote backpack, 4 cantines, cooked meat, etc...). I'll help the team out in any way I can.

DENIED!

Stop trying to impress me and fill out your application the right way. I appreciate all that, but I'm not looking for pros. All that I ask is that you fill out the application and you do it right.

Repost your corrected application and we'll get you in here.

Hello,

ArmA name- Luke

Email- luke_seel@hotmail.co.uk

Gender- Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone - 15, Wales UK, UTC London

Available Hours WK & WKND- Mostly everyday, Weekends - 12ish - Late If im not busy, Weekdays- 5-11

How Long Played DayZ- I've only played about a month and a half

Wanted Position- Soldier

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- MP5 SD or AK

Skills- Good team player, can listen when needed and have good decision making, Driving.

Weaknesses- Not a great sniper but not too bad.. and im not good at flying.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Skype - Lukeseely, I have teamspeak, Steam- luke_seel

Additional Details- I have played the game enough solo to know what im doing but im getting kind of bored so i just need a team who will take the game a little bit serious.

Thanks,

Luke.

Edited by seely

DENIED!

Stop trying to impress me and fill out your application the right way. I appreciate all that, but I'm not looking for pros. All that I ask is that you fill out the application and you do it right.

Repost your corrected application and we'll get you in here.

I don't understand exactly what I did wrong, but I guess I'll edit a bit and make more specific.

ArmA name-Cole

Email-Cole@cmchurch.com

Gender- I'm a guy.

Age-15

Country-US, Arkansas

Wanted Position- Mid range combat medic. I would actually prefer to be whatever we need at that moment, but i think you want me to be specific.

Skills- mid-range mainly, but i can also do some piloting, driving, and sniping. I've also memorized what buildings you can evade zombies in and stuff but i think that's a given.

additional details: I don't have the best internet.

Hello,

ArmA name- Luke

Email- luke_seel@hotmail.co.uk

Gender- Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone - 15, Wales UK, UTC London

Available Hours WK & WKND- Mostly everyday, Weekends - 12ish - Late If im not busy, Weekdays- 5-11

How Long Played DayZ- I've only played about a month and a half

Wanted Position- Soldier

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- MP5 SD or AK

Skills- Good team player, can listen when needed and have good decision making, Driving.

Weaknesses- Not a great sniper but not too bad.. and im not good at flying.

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Skype - Lukeseely, I have teamspeak, Steam- luke_seel

Additional Details- I have played the game enough solo to know what im doing but im getting kind of bored so i just need a team who will take the game a little bit serious.

Thanks,

Luke.

DENIED! But you didn't do anything wrong!

I'm not sure the time difference will work, sorry. I know the timezone difference for UK and US, but I don't Germany. Basically, you will be available when I'm going to bed. I dunno about the German member either, the timezone will definitely be an issue. Sorry, I really am.

I don't understand exactly what I did wrong, but I guess I'll edit a bit and make more specific.

ArmA name-Cole

Email-Cole@cmchurch.com

Gender- I'm a guy.

Age-15

Country-US, Arkansas

Wanted Position- Mid range combat medic. I would actually prefer to be whatever we need at that moment, but i think you want me to be specific.

Skills- mid-range mainly, but i can also do some piloting, driving, and sniping. I've also memorized what buildings you can evade zombies in and stuff but i think that's a given.

DENIED!

This thread has everything you need to fill out the application correctly.

You have one more chance to do it right, so be sure it's right this time.

I think I got it right this time.

ArmA name-Cole

Email-Cole@cmchurch.com

Gender- I'm a guy.

Age-15

Country-US, Arkansas

How Long Played DayZ- A couple months.

Wanted Position- Soldier

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M4 CCO

Skills- Mid-range mainly, but I can also do some piloting, driving, and sniping. I've also memorized what buildings you can evade zombies in and stuff but i think that's a given.

Edited by colekern

I think I got it right this time.

ArmA name-Cole

Email-Cole@cmchurch.com

Gender- I'm a guy.

Age-15

Country-US, Arkansas

How Long Played DayZ- A couple months.

Wanted Position- Soldier

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- M4 CCO

Skills- Mid-range mainly, but I can also do some piloting, driving, and sniping. I've also memorized what buildings you can evade zombies in and stuff but i think that's a given.

CONGRADULATIONS!

You have filled out an application 3 times, to finally, on the third and final time, still get it wrong. I have a system in place that removes people like you from ever joining the group. Not to say you're bad or anything, but if you don't take the time to fill out the application correctly there's no place for you here. I'll tell you that all your info is correct and suitable, and the format is correct too (or I would just tell you to edit and not count it as a strike), but you failed to appreciate the words in which I have taken time out of my day to painstakenly type in hopes that people who ARE like-minded individuals may enjoy playing together. Clearly you do not. Bets are you don't even know what this group is about.

Hello,

ArmA name- Shifty

Email - mdown234@gmail.com

Gender - Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone - 21 Plymouth UK

Available Hours WK & WKND - All evenings and weekends

How Long Played DayZ- Since August

Wanted Position - Scout / Solider

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- Anything silenced or crossbow

Skills- Sneaking, Night ops

Weaknesses- Food, laughing and being nice!

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- Skype: mdown234, Steam: shifty360234, TS - have

Additional Details- From the beginning have always kept my head down and try to keep to the shadows. Am very apt at navigating and moving at night (without night vis). Am an easy to get along with kind of guy

Bye.

Edited by shifty360

CONGRADULATIONS!

You have filled out an application 3 times, to finally, on the third and final time, still get it wrong. I have a system in place that removes people like you from ever joining the group. Not to say you're bad or anything, but if you don't take the time to fill out the application correctly there's no place for you here. I'll tell you that all your info is correct and suitable, and the format is correct too (or I would just tell you to edit and not count it as a strike), but you failed to appreciate the words in which I have taken time out of my day to painstakenly type in hopes that people who ARE like-minded individuals may enjoy playing together. Clearly you do not. Bets are you don't even know what this group is about.

(deleted)

Edited by colekern

(deleted)

Atleast you fixed it. Thank you.

Edited by Neko-san

Greetings,

ArmA name- roulston

Email- dubstepltd@gmail.com

Gender- Male

Age-Country, State/Province/Territory/Ect, & TimeZone- 15 years old, Scotland (UK), GMT timezone.

Available Hours WK & WKND- Weekdays around 3PM my time till 3AM my time. (I have no life.) On weekends I'm available pretty much all of the time.

How Long Played DayZ- I'm not going to lie, I hate liars. I only bought ArmA2:CO three days ago and installed DayZ two days ago. I have been watching videos on DayZ for a few months now (FRANKIEonPCin1080p) and I just decided to eventually buy the game. I have a basic understanding, I know the controls and stuff and how to be stealthy and stuff, my brain isn't a vegetable.

Wanted Position- I'd like to be a Scout or a Medic, I feel that assisting the team is what I'd suit best.

Wanted Weapon (be realistic)- I haven't had much experience with the guns but if I was to choose any, I'd probably choose a DMR for scouting due to the scope and if I was going to be a Medic, probably a silenced assault rifle.

Skills- I can communicate very well in the English language which is a bonus I guess. I can fly choppers pretty well as I spent a few hours doing the tutorial on ArmA 2. I've got some good aim (took out a bandit on top of Elektro hospital with my Makarov when he was shooting me with a DMR.) I know how to use the interface effectively and I can work well under pressure. I'd put my team mates before me and attend to them ASAP.

Weaknesses- Lag spikes, bugs that kill, hackers!

Skype/TS/Vent/Steam- (Skype - bertrude.moss1) (I have TeamSpeak) (Can download Ventrilo) (Steam name is callumroulston)

Additional Details- The timezone won't be a problem, trust me. I have an American friend who is five hours behind me and we still manage to game for around 8 hours per day. (we both go to school so I guess that's pretty impressive. I know my lack of gametime on DayZ is probably putting you off, but just let me prove myself. My internet can be bad sometimes but a quick router restart usually fixes it. Also, a little thing on the side, I like you, you're straight forward and you put people on the spot when it's needed. Bravo.

Au revoir.

thank you sir for exposing my ways. You basically just told everyone what to do, and now its pointless having that in there because people will put it in without having to read. Basically, I don't take your word for it, i rely on your ability to fOllow clear and simple instructions, that would have required you to read the thread like a responsible person. You had 3 chances to get it. If I said "read the thread" I'd be holding your hand, and telling you something you should have done already. So again, thank you for exposing the recruitmen process, and you're still denied. You've proven you lack the qualities I expect from members and you don't get 3 chances to @#!*% up on the battlefield.

Sorry. I've corrected my posts. Might want to update your quote.