Yeah, weird title.

Anyway, the use of this topic is for you to share your experiences.

I'd like you to post your

Most embarrassing death:

Best kill:

Longest kill (approx):

Longest life:

Murders:

Luckiest kill:

That's just a simple template though, feel free to add in what you like.

Here's mine.

My most embarrassing death was when I shot someone's leg out, then fixed em up and healed them, just for them to shoot me in the head. :)

My best kill was on the NW, I was in the ATC and in pain (shaky screen), I was under fire from 3 places, so I aimed through a window on the bottom floor, into hangar two and pulled off a kill with an M24 and got the rest. (Still kicking even now after this... [not in pain])

Longest kill: 400m (approx)

Longest life: 3 days :P

Murders: 4 this life. But about 10-15 Altogether.

Luckiest kill: 2 Winchester rounds, killed 2 well-equipped opponents.

Edited by Pinkie_Pie
  • Like 2

Most embarassing death: Gave my friend my enfield to cover us as a zombie had put me to like 3k health and in pain, he tried to close the door to a house as I walked in, which made his action menu close, he clicked, and put a round in my head.

The rest are essentially blank, as I've never killed another player. It took me like 5 or 6 tries to stop dying to zombies immediately, but ever since I've never died. I don't play all too often nowadays, but when I do, it's 5 or 6 hours at a time. I'm a medic so I don't go looking for fights, perhaps that's why.

Most embarrassing death: Was texting while flying an Mi-17, flew straight into the ground at 300km/h.

Best kill: Got chopper inserted on a building top to take out a sniper in cherno who was shooting at us. I look down a manhole in the roof and I shoot him with my Mk. 48

Longest kill (approx): No idea.

Longest life: About a week.

Murders: Over a dozen.

• Like 1

Most embarrassing death: Walked over a rock even though I knew they were deadly.

Best kill: My group was at balota gearing up newer spawns when 3 guys attacked from the north hill. I rushed them with only a 1911 and got 2 while they were trying to no scope me with as50s,

Longest kill: 900-950m

Longest Life: If counting how many days the game considers you alive, 3 months. Last time I was on my neutral character was at 40 something days and my hero was in the twenties

Murders: around 50 then started playing my hero character so I had to stop. most were at stary and nwaf, the places people used to pvp before all the deathmatching noobs started playing.

Most embarrassing death: Pressing Z while crouched on the edge of a building while @1000+ zed kills.......

Best kill: Wiping out a fully kitted squad of 3 with a makarov (back in the early days of dayz when you spawned with a makarov and side chat was enabled they didn't whine they actually applauded me.)

Longest kill (approx): 900-950m

Longest life: 30 something days

Murders: this life about 5-6 but in total too many to count....

Most embarrassing death: Rolling off a roof.

Best kill: Driving an offroad into a helicopter that was filled with a completely kitted out squad.

Longest Life: 100+ days.

Murders: On this life, about 11. Got five within the past hour.

Most embarrassing death: Trying to board the shipwreck at Rify, getting cruched between the wreck and a wave or my speedboat. Watching my full kitted corpse drop to the bottom of the sea.

Best kill: Getting trapped in the Polana supermarket by three bandits, waiting inside for ten minutes, outsmarting the bandit entering the supermarket with a smoke grenade in the back storage room, being able to trap him between the shelves, watching him jerk and getting stuck in panic, when I started shooting from the opposite room of where he thought I was. Ran away from the supermarket taking shots from two other snipers, escaping in the treeline on the west hill of Polana. Kept running and when I finally found shelter and bandaged, I had 2000-3000 health left. Then running to Gorka almost blind, where a friend, who were rushing to help me, gave me a blood bag.

Longest kill (approx): Two guys with a CZ550, who stole our fishing boat. 400-500 meters, but one of them accidentally ejected the boat and the other stopped to pick him up. Like shooting fish in a barrel, although they stole our boat, it felt like pure murder.

Longest life: Around 40ish days.

Murders: 1 perfectly unprovoked murder, 2-3 questionable, 10-20 justifiable.

Edited by Dallas

most embarrassing death: running around in field being silly and dancing with my friend suddenly a ghillie guy come out of the bushing then he started shooting. We run but we both got knock out then he came over and started t-bagging us.

best kill: i found bear traps about 3 and i put them on a road near Pulkovo then i went off to the airfield just left the traps there 1 hour or so got there and mr cheese died. on the side chat Mr cheese was yelling out " WHO BUT THE BEAR TRAPS THERE!!!!!!!!!! " . went back to the spot and gueese what he was a hero with a as50 and m9sd good kill and the funniest kill to.

longest kill ( approx ) : once i was on the hill in cherno with a as50 the same gun from Mr cheese i was snipping on the hill and i saw a guy in the fire station with a FAL he was about like 800m or 700m i shot and got him in the head best long shot i ever had with a as50

longest live: 89 days

murders: don't know i killed too many people ;)

Most embarrassing death was either by the doors in the NW barracks while proning or the Stary toilets...

Best kill: Pistol war at very long distance.

Longest kill: Not sure, really.

Alive: 25 days.

Murders: Many.

Most embarassing: I was ghillied up with a DMR outside Elektro looking for geared players to kill with my friend. He says he thinks he sees a sniper, so he lays by me and tries to point him out. Couldn't quite find him so my friend moved directly next to me, i think this gave us away haha! like a minute later and i hear "thwop thwop" Both of us dead, 2 shots.

Best Kill: Its how i got that DMR actually. Guy on the school in elektro and i was on the hill North East of the town, by the firestation. I shot about 7-8 M14 shots at him, run up there, wip out my G17 and finish him off right as he is bandaging.

Longest: DMR kill, it was about 700-800 meters away

Alive: 20 days and counting

Murders: Roughly 20-30

Most embarrassing death: Cruising along on a quad near the Solnichy petrol station. I had just planted a satchel charge at the fuel tank and was looking back to observe the explosion when all of a sudden I start flipping and turning as I've hit a bridge. The ATV sails maybe a hundred metres into the air? All I can think of is to at least blow the fuel tank and go out in style...

Blew the tank and as the quad in the ground it exploded and killed me.

Was fucking hilarious but embarrassing because my mates were watching and I had just given them a lecture on bridges and ATVs after they had rolled two in the last hour.

Best kill: Six people in a bus on the move eight hundred metres away with three shots from a M107. The funniest thing is seeing the explosion then hearing it a second or so later.

Longest kill (approx): 1.3km with an AS50 into Stary Sobor from the NW.

Longest life: 87 days. Would only say twenty days were played before I had a break after our clan was decimated. First night I logged back in with my gear I cop a bullet from an Elecktro Hill sniper because I was respawned on the coast.

Murders: 22 was the biggest streak I had.

Luckiest kill: encountered a bandit when I only had a hand grenade and he was actively searching for me. I threw the grenade at my feet when he found me and gave chase only to be killed when it exploded.

• Like 1