Sign in to follow this  
SP45M

Survival techniques are to PC

Now it could just be that I have overdosed on Dayz and its all becoming a little humdrum but anyway here goes with a few ideas that I would like to see.

1. When you kill an animal you should be able to preserve and wear its skin.

2. When you kill a player you should be able to preserve and wear their skin. Great for a gory trophy but also to infiltrate their squad.

3. You should be able to cut bits off passed out players and eat them while they watch.

4. In an emergency you should be able to drink your own piss and eat the corn chunks out of a grogan.

5. If base building is added I want to be able to mount the heads of my fallen enemies on the gate.

6. All female characters should have an "Enslave as breeding stock" option if you catch them passed out, pft I don't want a dog I want breeding stock.

7. If we do get dogs why not have cats? For that matter why not be able to tame any animals and ride around on the larger ones. I want to ride a Cow gimme a cow mount!

That is all for now I'm off to take my meds. :huh:

• Like 2

What the hells going on today. Every other suggestion involves eating each other or shitting on each other.

Edited by Fraggle

I actually agree with point 5, but then again i have been watching Game of Thrones recently.

(Juvenile outlook+Internet connection)*Narcissistic personality=random thread with pointless content bearing no relationship to the title.

any comment I make about the op will get me banned

I don't wanta troll - but how I feel about this......

I guess call Dr Phil - right away

I'm not trolling, by saying this I'm more serious than I've ever been in my whole life, get help, the only normal thing is the head thing, I admit that if I was on an apocalypse I would do that to scare unwanted people but all the other things, NO!

Nico watch Hostel or Hills Have Eyes or something and chill the fuck out. or try to play Man Hunt or Postal 1 , 2 or 3 ?

Edited by Marcellus_Wallace

(Juvenile outlook+Internet connection)*Narcissistic personality=random thread with pointless content bearing no relationship to the title.

mmm corn cobb :P

8. Bee Hives if you have a hatchet and a backpack you can harvest them and use them for food and troll grenades.

9. What about a sense of smell? I have done much hunting in my life and smell gives away many animals and humans(not that I have hunted humans, or have I) you can smell a crusty boar long before you see or hear one. Also it could be used to see if food or clothing is spoiled or infected. Toiletries should be added to the loot table so people cant smell you coming and your teeth don't fall out. A rotten tooth could kill.

Edited by SP45M
  • Like 1

what is it your favoris flavor of corn?

Corn comes in different flavours? :o

10. Necklace made of ears. Really there could be a whole new class off people, forget about survivors and bandits, I want to be one of the insane.

• Like 1

What the hells going on today. Every other suggestion involves eating each other or shitting on each other.

11. Glass coffee tables should be added to enter able buildings.

You walk into a room and you see a man with a leather face ripping at the rotten flesh on a carcass.

?

• Like 1

2. When you kill a player you should be able to preserve and wear their skin. Great for a gory trophy but also to infiltrate their squad.

I stopped reading there. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? :huh:

6. All female characters should have an "Enslave as breeding stock" option if you catch them passed out, pft I don't want a dog I want breeding stock.

Only if all male characters have an "Enslave as eunuch" option if you catch them passed out and have a hunting knive in your inventory :D

Necklace made of ears. Really there could be a whole new class off people, forget about survivors and bandits, I want to be one of the insane.
I rekon yer well on yer way ^_^
All female characters should have an "Enslave as breeding stock" option if you catch them passed out
Only if all male characters have an "Enslave as eunuch" option if you catch them passed out and have a hunting knive in your inventory :D
I ain't too keen,but fair's fair I s'pose.

Any chance of gutting some fucker and making a sly little storage space? This thread's got me in a right strange frame o' mind.

Edited by Chabowski