Ballzdeep

A good non PvP server out there?

Non PvP is really not an option, you could rent your own server, or try to find a empty server. The lowest server I ever found was about 3/50 the ones under those usually have problems.

Other than that, I can't really tell you more.

There's this game called deerhunter..

find a private hive that focuses on trying to avoid PvP I guess, other than that (public) just join low pop servers :)

find a private hive that focuses on trying to avoid PvP I guess, other than that (public) just join low pop servers :)

Non PvP servers?? I thought this was a troll post, but I guess he's serious. The advice he should be getting is PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME GODDAMMIT!

Shit fishmitts just got done playing a game of ballzdeep on your mom and really don't feel like blasting another asshole

• Like 3

WTF would you do on a non pvp server? Bake cookies? Sit around with survivors making daisy chains? Polish your farmed gear? Please tell I am 100% interested.

• Like 1

How come when someone makes a suggestion to change the game to make it so there's less PvP, people politely respond that it wouldn't be a good idea. But when a guy wants a non-PvP server of his own accord, not trying to force it on anyone, everyone tells him to go suck a dick?

• Like 2

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 4 posts

Posted Today, 02:30 PM

Shit fishmitts just got done playing a game of ballzdeep on your mom and really don't feel like blasting another asshole

Your a pussy, plain and simple. As far as my mom is concerned, have at her, I'm done. This game was not meant to be for the masses of shit head crybaby WoW dicks like yourself. You want a non PvP server? There are hundereds of games for that.

Grow a pair, or fuck off. We dont want your type that tries to make this game more accessible to the masses.

Snack on dicks and play Warz.

Edited by Fishmitts
  • Like 2

How come when someone makes a suggestion to change the game to make it so there's less PvP, people politely respond that it wouldn't be a good idea. But when a guy wants a non-PvP server of his own accord, not trying to force it on anyone, everyone tells him to go suck a dick?

Thats because this game is not meant to be nice... And we dont need candyass fucks to tell Rocket anything. My question is, why cant anyone embrace hardcore gameing?

Get the fuck off your mom's tit for christs sake... Not that I dont love milk..I do. I just love it cold. With cereal. Trix to be exact. Goddamn rabbit.

Edited by Fishmitts
  • Like 2

Thats because this game is not meant to be nice... And we dont need candyass fucks to tell Rocket anything. My question is, why cant anyone embrace hardcore gameing?

Get the fuck off your mom's tit for christs sake... Not that I dont love milk..I do. I just love it cold. With cereal. Trix to be exact. Goddamn rabbit.

^haha

typical narrow minded PVPers..

nothing further to see here, move along..

ps, this is a SANDBOX not a FPS, theres room for all play styles.. but i realize the PVP crowd cant understand that.

go back to popping bambi's on the hills above Electro..

/facepalm

• Like 3

WTF would you do on a non pvp server? Bake cookies? Sit around with survivors making daisy chains? Polish your farmed gear? Please tell I am 100% interested.

Unlike first person shooter games DayZ encourages a certain degree of cooperation for survival. Needing a partner for a transfusion, the ability to store gear in tents and vehicles, and the necessity of food make DayZ much more than a shoot on sight FPS...I've played those types of games, and while fun after a period of time they get boring. If your style is shoot on sight then cool, whatever floats your boat..but you're missing out on many aspects of the game that I find more interesting than shooting unarmed noobs from 500 yards away, or ambushing survivors for no other reason than I can.

I play because of the cooperation required for survivors to thrive in a hostile environment. I know this makes me a pussy in the eyes of some, but the possibilities for social interaction in DayZ and the ability to form groups is much more interesting to me than shooting unarmed or unaware noobs in the back. The need for subsistence, a partner for blood transfusions, and the ability to store, save and trade gear make this a more social experience than a typical FPS...I enjoy finding gear, storing it and then giving it away or trading it more than I enjoy getting shot at, although a bullet whizzing by your ear is exciting.

Don't get me wrong- I'm not complaining over getting shot, because that's part of the game and I usually congratulate those that get me. But DayZ is a much broader experience than a FPS, at least for me, and there's other aspects of the game I find more enjoyable than the shoot on sight mentality.

Above all though, it's your game so play it how you like and have fun... it's all good.

• Like 1

If you don't like PvP then stay few f*cking miles away from any city, airfield or deerstand or else you'll get your brains splattered all over the place.

• Like 1

Look for a low pop private server with side chat if you want a more interesting take on Dayz then just KOS. You'll still get into fights, just less often...

The server my clan runs is Bambi friendly. However like any other server out there if your not on the coast and shoot first...

Hi Ballz. I play DayZ pretty much every day, sometimes for up to ten hours. During that time I have never had the need to kill another player.

I play on dozens of different servers and have rarely been shot at but it does happen. When it does, I post about it at the forums because it's quite a shock. Remember people who say DayZ is a PvP game are wrong. It is a - and oh how I hate to use the phrase - a sandbox environment. That means it's a place to play any damn way you want to play. It's a survival game, and I'm proof you can do that without killing other players. You don't have to PvP but for those who want to there are many servers full of PvPers killing each other but there are just as many servers that are more friendly.

I agree, low pop servers tend to be more friendly but you are just as likely to meet killers there too. You have to guage the situation, like in any game, and ask, what's best? If I say "Hi" to a player and he doesn't respond, I assume he's a bandit. If he says "supdudezlolzwhereareyou?whereareyou?lolzwhereareyou?lolllllzzzz", I assume he's 1) 12 years old and 2) wants to kill me. I see so many people dying from being friendly to these kids. :rolleyes:

Anyway, tell me where in the world you're located and I'll see if I know any relatively friendly servers :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula
  • Like 2

What Sula says- other than a tragic firearms accident I haven't killed anybody in four months' worth of playing, and only occasionally does anyone shoot at me.

Far more annoying than getting shot is listening to the squeakers and griefers banter about on side chat- to get an idea of what I'm talking about just look at some of the comments in this thread. The self described "hardcore PvP players" are obviously kids being raised by a single Mom who have never shot a real gun or older middle aged guys frustrated with their lives who are ticking time bombs and would go Postal without the stress release of shooting noobs.

Think outside the box- we have cars and a race track. Let's race for pinks OK? For a break.