Sign in to follow this  
falcos

Hunger while offline?

ok i understand that your gut still get hungry while offline yes. but what will happen to my guy say if i go away for a week? will he die and i lose all my stats? cos if so that is too harsh far to harsh.

you can find my stats on the board name is Dr.Falcos and iv been playing for ages and not died or gotten killed as well as my kills and good deeds for new poeple I just like to know as am going away from the 11may for a week just dont want to lose my good sats.

• Like 1

I think you will come back hungry, but they set a limit on how low your food will drop. So you won't die, but make sure you have food and water in your inventory when you login again.

Consuming food while offline was take out and replaced with Hello Kitty™ backpacks in a previous update.

Not only do you not consume food while offline, you can match your favorite offline fashion accessories directly in game. Really, it's a win-win for all involved.

I found the perfect handbag to match my DMR at the NW airfield yesterday.

Thanks Rocket!!!!!!!

hahahah well that nice to know i can go on hoilday for a week not think hmm is he dead yet hahah ill have to find a nice pink gun to go with the kitty bag.