assassin_ukg

Dayz Auto Run - [Application]

DayZ Auto Runner

After seeing a lot of people asking for a "Dayz Auto Runner" button/app, I decided to make one.

The application is very simple. Just press "w" 3 times to start running then once more to stop!

The application is clean and will NOT steal your account, rape your mum or make you a coffee.

-Preview-

If the application won't start, Just do a windows update then try again.

Windows will download all necessary files.

*This has been used many times and has been tested by many people to bring you what it is now, A clean safe way to run!

*To those worried this is a keystealer!! Fear not for i am a clean coder who stays away from malware.

The application can be verified by

KaMikaZeDaN

Who would not let me release this on his private popular hive, if it was anything short of legit!

Thanks for your time and support!

Download

Any problems can be reported on the website here

*report bugs seems to of stopped working, so please just use the simple contact form i have just setup.

Edited by Assassin_UK1
  • Like 4

Seems like a great idea, but I'm not downloading anything external just in case there is some lurking code. So no thanks! :P

some random on dayz forums says this is legit? what could possible go wrong.

The program is legitimate. I just decomposed the .exe and skimmed through the code. Nothing there which seems malicious. Although I did not thoroughly look through.

With the links provided and the professionalism of the OP & program, as well as it being posted on the actual DayZ forums, I do doubt that this guy is out there to "Steal your account, rape your mum or make you coffee".

Just as a general rule on the internet, don't download a .exe unless you know exactly what it is you're downloading and you trust the source.

This is also a stupid program for lazy people. Running is part of dayz, if you don't want to play the game, don't play it.

I cannot imagine using an auto run bot.... I constantly run back and fourth across the map using checkpoints spread out roughly 2000 - 4000 meters away. I run while staying vigilant looking for camps, other players, and heli crash sites.

Noobs who use auto run are easy pickings for anyone... Cows are harder to shoot, their movement is less predictable than an auto runner in a straight line.

It's almost as bad as running directly for cherno and electro as a spawn to get geared up.

Are people really this lazy ..

Yes, yes they are :)

Hell i become a programmer to make everyday long task i do on the computer automated!

And yes it is safe. I was going to obfuscate the code a lot but it would add to many false detections, which in turn would make you all doubt me even more.

And I'm glad a few of you here have already skimmed though the source :D Appreciated. as you can see its clean.

I stand by my word as a good clean developer to always release clean applications.

And yes i would scan always ANY .exe form the web, I always try to decompile most exes in my language to see whats inside.

Edited by Assassin_UK1

I cannot imagine using an auto run bot.... I constantly run back and fourth across the map using checkpoints spread out roughly 2000 - 4000 meters away. I run while staying vigilant looking for camps, other players, and heli crash sites.

Noobs who use auto run are easy pickings for anyone... Cows are harder to shoot, their movement is less predictable than an auto runner in a straight line.

It's almost as bad as running directly for cherno and electro as a spawn to get geared up.

Good point i could add a feature to make you zigzag at random inclines so the run is not so predictable.. But its not like im gonna start running and just go wash up or something... i'm still watching..

Also I have had a LOT of positive feedback from people who actually use it and find it very handy. Thanks. And you could try to stop imaging stuff and actually give it a go!

Edited by Assassin_UK1

I wouldn't call it a BOT.

It holds W for you.

I've had players tell me the alternate methods they would use, like: wedging small change in their keyboard, resting their phone on their keyboard etc.

This app just takes the messing around away.

People may not like it because it automates running but the fact is, it does what it says on the box. Don't like it, don't use it.

Edited by KaMikaZeDaN
  • Like 4

It holds W for you.

I've had players tell me the alternate methods they would use; wedging small change in their keyboard and resting their phone on their keyboard etc.

People may not like it because it automates running, but the fact is, it does what it says on the box. Don't like it, don't use it.

So true, i was so fed up of trying to wedge a 2p into the keyboard every time i wanted to get somewhere and needed a quick loo break :)

Thanks.

I just wish they'd add a binding ingame for this :P

It's not lazy, it just sucks having to keep your finger on the W key for 5 minutes. If you enjoy doing that you have some issues :T

Ever heard of wedging a penny between the keys to hold down W? For fucks sake, people.

Ever heard of wedging a penny between the keys to hold down W? For fucks sake, people.

Yea, that was the reason i made the app plus all the requests i got..

and not eveyone can or wants ram a 2p in their new acer 5755g :D

Just wont work..

Anyway for the negative comments, I am in no way forcing you to use this, its just their if you do. So if you don't like it don't use it... Simple really....

It holds W for you.

I've had players tell me the alternate methods they would use, like: wedging small change in their keyboard, resting their phone on their keyboard etc.

People may not like it because it automates running but the fact is, it does what it says on the box. Don't like it, don't use it.

Would you cal AB bot? It just aims for you.

I hold in the W key with my finger, like a MAN

I code applications and provide free solutions (Malware Free) Like a man.......

EDIT: I honestly don't see why you lot are hating... I made an app ON REQUEST from countless people, i provided it malware free for FREE.....

And you maon? I don't get it... I mean if i had charged or made you filll out a survey or twisted your arm into using it (which im not) i could fully understand...

If you not interested or will not use it why are you even posting? It's obviously not for you!

Edited by Assassin_UK1

Bot = Anything that automates a process or task autonomously...

Most things are bots these days...Hell even your system timer can be considered a bot... It fetches the time for you autonomously without your interaction... = bot...

Use Dayz commander?? Yea again a bot , which automates fetching of servers for you in a friendly manner.. Also written in .net. Nice source to.

Far fetched much ?
  • Like 1

I just wish they'd add a binding ingame for this :P

It's not lazy, it just sucks having to keep your finger on the W key for 5 minutes. If you enjoy doing that you have some issues :T

Yea they should do, I also made one for Warz, but after speaking to one of the devs on the team, they are now implementing it. So obviously people are asking for it. And the maps are tiny compared to dayz... so says it all really..

And yea my fingers used to ache lol :P

Edit i also worked out you can run 7 clicks on a single can of coke!!

Edited by Assassin_UK1

it's an external app that automates keyboard input for a game. in most games this is forbidden. the step to auto-scavenge addons and aimbots is not that far away, by the way. i hope stuff like this will be detected / forbidden in the standalone. i don't care about the mod. but i don't think it's "ok", even if you could just "cram a penny into your keys". it's a survival simulator zombie game thing. if you don't want to run that far, don't do it. there won't be teleporters in the game for the same reason...

Bot = Anything that automates a process or task autonomously...

Most things are bots these days...Hell even your system timer can be considered a bot... It fetches the time for you autonomously without your interaction... = bot...

Use Dayz commander?? Yea again a bot , which automates fetching of servers for you in a friendly manner.. Also written in .net. Nice source to.

i don't think you understand the meaning of "bots" in computer games.

Edited by spliff