Sign in to follow this  
dudethesmasher

Suggestions for what I should do

A while back, I had just respawned in either Elektro or Cherno and I was looking around for a weapon. I went into one of the brick houses with a room on either side and found two camping tents. In each of these tents, there were ten AS50s and five L85s. I took an AS50 and some ammo and went on my way. During my travels, I found an m1911 and an M4. I'm currently in an apartment building outside of either Cherno or Elektro, I'm not sure. What should I do now? Just give me your opinions or tell me what you would do in my shoes.

A while back, I had just respawned in either Elektro or Cherno and I was looking around for a weapon. I went into one of the brick houses with a room on either side and found two camping tents. In each of these tents, there were ten AS50s and five L85s. I took an AS50 and some ammo and went on my way. During my travels, I found an m1911 and an M4. I'm currently in an apartment building outside of either Cherno or Elektro, I'm not sure. What should I do now? Just give me your opinions or tell me what you would do in my shoes.

Go hunt a vehicle, Fix it up, then set up a base somewhere with some tents and survive/murder people :)

Whenever I have a WTF to do next moment I just open my inventory and see what I will need next. You don't need to go looking for action, action will find you if you just go about your business.

• Like 1

drop as50 and l85 in middle of street, hide, remove hatchet from toolbelt, reload, wait.

• Like 2

report the find to a MOD. even the playing field, you will get little fun from this scenario, the best part of DayZ is finding the stuff the real way!

Man alone in the world, roaming all over for loot in order to survive, Feeling the awe of every encounter with out a safe base to fall back on.