Nikita_Cordes

[1stCav] Ravenoak PMC (Open Recruitment)

Booting System....

System Online....

Connecting to Network....

Negotiating with Host....

Client Connected.....

Enter Authorization Code:

Code Confirmed....

Secure Uplink Established....

***Incoming Transmission***

This is Ravenoak PMC to all survivors in the current Chernarus theater of operations. Base of operations has been established, we are now currently looking for active recruits.

We are a bandit group (legitimate) and are currently looking for new recruits to add to our ranks. We have just started operations and thus are in the process of setting up a command structure. Our main method of communications is TeamSpeak 3 and our address is: teamspeak.1stcav.net:9132.

As of now we have no cap on the ammount of recruits. We have server admin rights on several servers. The only requirements are that you speak English (Only because we need good communications), are 16+, can work as part of a group and are not against killing your fellow survivors. So in simple terms we want those who will take this game seriously, while still having a good time.

We can be contacted via our TeamSpeak server, on our website: http://1cav.org/, myself on here (PM me please) and on Steam: Nikita Seras-Nachole Cordes. When you contact us please answer or be prepared to answer the following questions: (Benchmarked from 87 Rangers)

Are you affiliated with any other clans?

Can you work well in a squad environment?

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women?

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do?

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)?

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)?

Good luck and good hunting.

Raven Actual out.

Host Disconnected....

Connection Lost....

Power Level Critial....

Powering Down....

Edited by Nikita_Cordes
  • Like 1

Are you affiliated with any other clans? No

Can you work well in a squad environment? Very well

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? Yes

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? If in a squad, wait for leader command. If as a partner I would kill the attacker and camp his/her body until they come back, if its far away or I`m in complete disadvantage, try too loot the high loot and meet on another place to give items.

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? Sniper, im very good at calculating distances and 1s1k's. I can be a very good spotter as well (with the distance)

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? Helis

Nice post. Gonner look into it. Skilled pilot - skilled with sniper, but think i would be best as a assult. know all the maps, so dont even need a map to find around lol. Would be nice with a clan, think all people should be in a clan. More fun to play with others then it is to fly alone in a damm chopper

Are you affiliated with any other clans? No sir

Can you work well in a squad environment? Yes sir

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? I will do my job to keep my men safe and ensure them a ride home.

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Depends, thats a tough question and alot to it, but if it was sheer betrayal then i would shoot the betrayer on sight as fast as possible.

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? Support, Pilot

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? Yes, I can do both pretty well.

Contact me on skype: imarcftw777

I live in US eastern time.

Edited by Marcas776

Can you work well in a squad environment? Yes

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? Yes

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Try to aks why did he do that and if theres no reason advise him to no do that again so he wont be dismissed from clan, and report that to the other clan members so they can see what do to.

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? Assault or Sniper.

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? Only land so far.

: My skype: Werzy.53

Im on gmt-2 and play late so american time zones shouldnt be a problem.

Are you affiliated with any other clans? No, I just only play TC Gaming Island Life but im not in TCG

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Report him to a high command

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? Pilot, Medic, Sniper

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? Yes, Drive and Fly.

Bump.... I'd like to thank to carpediembr, Marcas776, and the several other who contacted me via other means and say welcome to 1stCav Ravenoak PMC! We still need lots of high-caliber people for our battalion.

Edited by Nikita_Cordes

Can you work well in a squad environment? Yes, have been in passed clans.

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Evaluate and see what happned. If it wasn't an accident, report to to a high rank/leader.

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? Either sniper or assault, but really can do what is needed.

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? Drive: yes very well. Fly: Though I have practiced and can do it, not fluent or graceful with it(not the best).

Are you affiliated with any other clans? Nope

Can you work well in a squad environment? Yes, if anything I prefer a working with more players as it enhances the overall experience

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? Yes, as finding new challenges and new situations

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Report it to someone higher in the squad - then talk to the person and if need be kill them and protect the body of the killed person

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Support, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? I think I would make a good Assault, support or Sniper as I can use most guns in the game and have a good shot - I prefer to be hidden when on assaults and I feel more relaxed, confident and efficient when able to surprise the enemy, and help teammates when needed

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? I can drive and learning to fly

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Really depends on the situation, if in a fire fight and was a mistake then would ask command for repercussions such as providing extra weapons/gear for the group. If at camp, would tell them to drop weapons and step back at risk of being shot themselves and bring to command the situation.

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Support, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? Can do anything that is needed of me, can fly, drive, snipe and shoot with accuracy. Tend to be sneaky and covert in my ops, usually have a sniper and an assault rifle in my pack for close range. Not much of a medic, but can bandage and move bodies out of danger and mend wounds.

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? I can drive good and decent at flying but better on the guns =P

Edited by Rawdawg

Booting System....

System Online....

Connecting to Network....

Negotiating with Host....

Client Connected.....

Enter Authorization Code:

Code Confirmed....

Secure Uplink Established....

Field report: 031212

Commanding Officer: Nikita Cordes

Theater of operations: Chernarus

The past 72 hours have been very interesting. Since our advanced recon outfit first landed we have been getting attacked by two hostile outfits. Engagement has commenced. The enemy is well armed, well equipped and well organized. We need backup. Strike teams have hit them hard destroying over 70% of hostile installations, however, this is far from over. No matter how many we kill and how much we destroy the just seem to have more. This is of no concern. We will outlast them and whittle them down to nothing. Our numbers have continued to grow and we now have over 10 personnel, but we still need more. I don't want to just raid these guys, I want to bring the fight to them head on.

One thing I do know is that this war is far from over... Hell, I don't think it has even really begun. Shit... I gotta go... good luck out there and good hunting!

Battalion General

Nikita Cordes

Ravenoak PMC

Chernarus

Tracing Program Detected....

Truncating Link....

Link Terminated....

Connection Lost....

Powering Down....

Are you affiliated with any other clans?

Can you work well in a squad environment? YES

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? YES

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? REPORT TO HIGHER AUTHORITY, AND OR SETTLE IT MYSELF

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Support, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? ASSAULT / SUPPORT

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? YEEEEAHHH BUDDDDYYY