Omega (DayZ)

To the 3 guys in the church I killed...

Thanks for killing the 30 zombies in my horde I had used as bait while I shot each of you once in the head with my makarov. None of you suspected a thing as my gunfire was hidden by your rapid shots to try and end the walking death I had unleashed upon you. Also thanks for all of your stuff, as I had fun looting your corpses as I read the 'omfg you shot me dude', 'shut up you shot me' and 'what the FUCK I'M DEAD?! FUCK YOU'.

Special note: Cheers for my 4th kill for the guy who had returned with his own zombie horde, missing every shot while I killed him with his own lee enfield I'd looted from his teammates.

This is why I love DayZ, this beats my baiting tactics I used yesterday where some guy killed 40 zombies at the firestation I had lured myself so he could reach the top of the tower to protect me and I immediately emptied my clip into him while I see' COOL STORY CUNT' in the Side Chat. Feels good taking an Alice pack with an AKM and all the survival goodies I could ever need to navigate around.

Thanks for killing the 30 zombies in my horde I had used as bait while I shot each of you once in the head with my makarov. None of you suspected a thing as my gunfire was hidden by your rapid shots to try and end the walking death I had unleashed upon you. Also thanks for all of your stuff' date=' as I had fun looting your corpses as I read the 'omfg you shot me dude', 'shut up you shot me' and 'what the FUCK I'M DEAD?! FUCK YOU'.

Special note: Cheers for my 4th kill for the guy who had returned with his own zombie horde, missing every shot while I killed him with his own lee enfield I'd looted from his teammates.

This is why I love DayZ, this beats my baiting tactics I used yesterday where some guy killed 40 zombies at the firestation I had lured myself so he could reach the top of the tower to protect me and I immediately emptied my clip into him while I see' COOL STORY CUNT' in the Side Chat. Feels good taking an Alice pack with an AKM and all the survival goodies I could ever need to navigate around.

[/quote']

Didn't take the time to put this in the Bandit Campfire section? Good job. (Not on the killing, I don't think a damn person cares about that).

Congrats on being part of the problem! Go play a deathmatch game.

I didn't shoot on sight, I tactically thought of what I was doing and my plan executed perfectly. Don't like tactical play? They could have easily turned on me with three of them, I just took my chances and took their lives first. Bandits are apart of the game, whether you like it or not and I played my role well.

If three guys couldn't kill a guy with a Makarov, I don't think HE'S the problem.

Thanks for killing the 30 zombies in my horde I had used as bait while I shot each of you once in the head with my makarov. None of you suspected a thing as my gunfire was hidden by your rapid shots to try and end the walking death I had unleashed upon you. Also thanks for all of your stuff' date=' as I had fun looting your corpses as I read the 'omfg you shot me dude', 'shut up you shot me' and 'what the FUCK I'M DEAD?! FUCK YOU'.

[/quote']

u94fq.jpg

I didn't shoot on sight' date=' I tactically thought of what I was doing and my plan executed perfectly. Don't like tactical play? They could have easily turned on me with three of them, I just took my chances and took their lives first. Bandits are apart of the game, whether you like it or not and I played my role well.

[/quote']

I'll agree with that. Bandits are a part of the game. However, you don't have to act like a douche who thinks he's better than everyone because he killed three people and then went and posted a topic about it. No one here cares that you managed to kill three people while they were distracted by zombies. Besides, you don't have much proof on if this was tactically thought out anyway. For all we know, you fired some shots off like an idiot and attracted a bunch of zombies, then kept running. Eventually you ran into 3 guys who were nice enough to help you, and then you killed them. Regardless of how you look at it, you come off as an ass and then make it worse by posting about it.

I'm gonna stop you right there.

He saw an opportunity and took it, not ran around and sprayed people down for lulz. He looted for better gear. That's real banditry.

But feel free to nuke him for being a total prick about the whole ordeal, that's what make the real bandits sick.

On a side note: 300th post. TONIGHT WE DINE IN CHERNO!

I'm gonna stop you right there.

He saw an opportunity and took it' date=' not ran around and sprayed people down for lulz. He looted for better gear. That's real banditry.

But feel free to nuke him for being a total prick about the whole ordeal, that's what make the real bandits sick.

On a side note: 300th post. TONIGHT WE DINE IN CHERNO!

[/quote']

I agree. I don't give a damn that he killed three players, that happens all the time. However, I still think he's an ass for posting about it and trying to act like he's a badass for doing it.

Omega, is that your in game character Name?

Can anyone confirm what his ingame name is.

So if I see his name on the server, I will put a few rounds in him.

As well as spread the word, bounty.

Omega' date=' is that your in game character Name?

Can anyone confirm what his ingame name is.

So if I see his name on the server, I will put a few rounds in him.

As well as spread the word, bounty.

[/quote']

If you do, please post a topic about how you did it.

Props to you sir, I admire your work.

Similar situation happened to me a couple of nights ago but the guy trying to drag zombies to me ended up just getting himself killed after he took a shot at me while still running in my direction, I returned fire and guess I broke his leg since he slowed for long enough for the zombies to overtake him. It was really funny watching him die to the zombies as I just laid there prone in the shadow of my flare.

Edit: more than one shot. he emptied at least one mag of his makrov at me and missed each shot.

If three guys couldn't kill a guy with a Makarov' date=' I don't think HE'S the problem.

[/quote']

According to him, they were too busy dealing with a horde of zombies.

Correct, I ran around and got abunch of zombies after hearing them discussing the interior walls of Elektro Church. I shouted 'HELP', they opened the doors and my dark work began. Hate me all you want, it doesn't change anything. To the guy putting a bounty on my head, my name has already changed. Undercover once more.

If three guys couldn't kill a guy with a Makarov' date=' I don't think HE'S the problem.

[/quote']

Correct, I ran around and got abunch of zombies after hearing them discussing the interior walls of Elektro Church. I shouted 'HELP', they opened the doors and my dark work began. Hate me all you want, it doesn't change anything. To the guy putting a bounty on my head, my name has already changed. Undercover once more.

I'll post this one more time, not for spamming purposes of course, but because I think this is most people's view on this entire thing:

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LgpStkJ1Vk

[/quote']

I'll post this one more time, not for spamming purposes of course, but because I think this is most people's view on this entire thing:

Your jimmies are rustled.

Everyone knows that killing survivors in the coastal towns is so three weeks ago.

[/quote']

Nope, just sitting here wishing there was a way to filter out the pointless topics from the relevant ones. However, I will agree in that seeing stupid people post stupid things does annoy me.

According to him' date=' they were too busy dealing with a horde of zombies.

[/quote']

Nope, just sitting here wishing there was a way to filter out the pointless topics from the relevant ones. However, I will agree in that seeing stupid people post stupid things does annoy me.

If this annoys you, please step off the internet and go inside in the real world. I think you got killed too many times in game as the butthurt within you is intense.

Everyone knows that killing survivors in the coastal towns is so three weeks ago.

lol!!!

Anyone in Cherno? Friendly?

Leading cause death after the Zombie Apocalypse is.....Lead Poison

Correct' date=' I ran around and got abunch of zombies after hearing them discussing the interior walls of Elektro Church. I shouted 'HELP', they opened the doors and my dark work began. Hate me all you want, it doesn't change anything. To the guy putting a bounty on my head, my name has already changed. Undercover once more.

[/quote']

If this annoys you, please step off the internet and go inside in the real world. I think you got killed too many times in game as the butthurt within you is intense.

I actually haven't played this game in a while, and I have been outside plenty. I just have a low bullshit tolerance period. I don't care if it's online, offline, or where ever bullshit is bullshit.

Pfft, this is far from impressive. Using a zombie horde as a distraction is hardly tactical, there are troll vids on youtube doing this. Hell, I've used this to root out a group of bandits hiding in the woods behind the SW air field. Real bandit would have gotten their trust, followed them to see if they had a vehicle/ tent camp, taken one of their own weapons out of their pack while they weren't looking and then used it on them. Then they would have moved their newly acquired stuff to a new secure location.