Omega (DayZ)

To the 3 guys in the church I killed...

My first reaction was "Wow' date=' fuck this guy. What a douche." The more I thought about it however, the more I realized this guy is playing a bandit exactly how they should be played. He's not just a DM'ing douchenozzle, or killing people for no reason, he's playing like a dirty bandit who is just after loot. That's what a bandit does.

Honestly I prefer people try to work together and avoid killing each other, but the game would get fairly dull without the threat of bandits. So kudos to you sir, kudos.

[/quote']

I am a douche. I admit on more than one occasion I have shot someone in the legs who was in a highly regarded place such as Stary Sobor, so that they were handicapped whilst I rounded up the loot. They may have died, they may not depending on whether they had bandages. I don't have to kill, I just have to be able to at least make my own safety secure through whatever means is necessary, whether lethal or not. Throwing flares at a survivor who is 'hiding' is fun, watching them having to run away or shoot zombies while again, I collect the loot as he aggros. I've had the same done to me, so I know what's it like to be on the receiving end.

Also to the poster above the quote, sorry for the debate. I wasn't just aiming to bash America, i'm deeply upset with the government as a whole, especially in the UK where I reside.

Now I know you're either trolling or just fucking stupid. -_-

I don't even know who that is' date=' but he looks weak in comparison to my alpha male dominance I display in DayZ. I challenge anyone to a Makarov showdown, you are all weak.

[/quote']

That is Sergeant Dakota Meyer of the United States Marine Corps. He saved the lives of 13 Marines and Soldiers and 23 Afghans. Get your head out of your ass and you might know that.

Respect for him, however I don't respect your country for it's propaganda and fake wars over false hopes. That's part of the reason I don't look into the deaths and bravery of soldiers, they're ultimately sent in for a lost cause that has no meaning other than 'WE NEED OIL' or 'PROTECT THE PEOPLE FUCK YEAH AMERICA AND PRIDE' or 'INVADE COUNTRIES THAT DON'T NEED OUR HELP AND GET MAD WHEN THEY SHOOT BACK AKA IRAQ'. So yes, I do respect them for what they do however it's sad that when they die because of those reasons I mentioned above.

Sorry for off-topic.

In response to all the others with insults, you sound incredibly mad over some text written over some internet forums. I think you have brain AIDS or some form of mental problem as I noticed that the person's spelling seems to deteriate the angrier they are, showing a lower IQ than a smart guy such as myself would possess. Good day and stay jealous.

The bravery of military personnel does not have to be about the country. I don't give a fuck if you don't like a country or not. I respect all military personnel who voluntarily fight for their beliefs and their country, how I feel about their country has nothing to do with that. Learning about their bravery shows you more about the country than all the shit you see in the media. If you believe everything that you see in the media, then you have no opinion of your own. I have also sent a message to a staff member requesting that this topic be reviewed and closed because this is nothing but a flame topic now. Say what you want, I don't give a fuck. Flame topics aren't good for ANY community. Have a nice day, and enjoy the mod.

The irony is that it's the media that lies and makes the world believe we need wars. You should be looking for sources other than the media on your television, as you don't see that particular media revealing the truth about our world going to shit due to our various governments. It wasn't meant as a personal attack even though my choice of words were somewhat poor.

My first reaction was "Wow' date=' fuck this guy. What a douche." The more I thought about it however, the more I realized this guy is playing a bandit exactly how they should be played. He's not just a DM'ing douchenozzle, or killing people for no reason, he's playing like a dirty bandit who is just after loot. That's what a bandit does.

Honestly I prefer people try to work together and avoid killing each other, but the game would get fairly dull without the threat of bandits. So kudos to you sir, kudos.

[/quote']

I am a douche. I admit on more than one occasion I have shot someone in the legs who was in a highly regarded place such as Stary Sobor, so that they were handicapped whilst I rounded up the loot. They may have died, they may not depending on whether they had bandages. I don't have to kill, I just have to be able to at least make my own safety secure through whatever means is necessary, whether lethal or not. Throwing flares at a survivor who is 'hiding' is fun, watching them having to run away or shoot zombies while again, I collect the loot as he aggros. I've had the same done to me, so I know what's it like to be on the receiving end.

Also to the poster above the quote, sorry for the debate. I wasn't just aiming to bash America, i'm deeply upset with the government as a whole, especially in the UK where I reside.

I don't even know who that is' date=' but he looks weak in comparison to my alpha male dominance I display in DayZ. I challenge anyone to a Makarov showdown, you are all weak.

[/quote']

That is Sergeant Dakota Meyer of the United States Marine Corps. He saved the lives of 13 Marines and Soldiers and 23 Afghans. Get your head out of your ass and you might know that.

Respect for him, however I don't respect your country for it's propaganda and fake wars over false hopes. That's part of the reason I don't look into the deaths and bravery of soldiers, they're ultimately sent in for a lost cause that has no meaning other than 'WE NEED OIL' or 'PROTECT THE PEOPLE FUCK YEAH AMERICA AND PRIDE' or 'INVADE COUNTRIES THAT DON'T NEED OUR HELP AND GET MAD WHEN THEY SHOOT BACK AKA IRAQ'. So yes, I do respect them for what they do however it's sad that when they die because of those reasons I mentioned above.

Sorry for off-topic.

In response to all the others with insults, you sound incredibly mad over some text written over some internet forums. I think you have brain AIDS or some form of mental problem as I noticed that the person's spelling seems to deteriate the angrier they are, showing a lower IQ than a smart guy such as myself would possess. Good day and stay jealous.

The bravery of military personnel does not have to be about the country. I don't give a fuck if you don't like a country or not. I respect all military personnel who voluntarily fight for their beliefs and their country, how I feel about their country has nothing to do with that. Learning about their bravery shows you more about the country than all the shit you see in the media. If you believe everything that you see in the media, then you have no opinion of your own. I have also sent a message to a staff member requesting that this topic be reviewed and closed because this is nothing but a flame topic now. Say what you want, I don't give a fuck. Flame topics aren't good for ANY community. Have a nice day, and enjoy the mod.

The irony is that it's the media that lies and makes the world believe we need wars. You should be looking for sources other than the media on your television, as you don't see that particular media revealing the truth about our world going to shit due to our various governments. It wasn't meant as a personal attack even though my choice of words were somewhat poor.

I have various sources where I get my information from. The media around the world is corrupt. What the American or British media call an act of heroism, the Russian media calls a terrorist act. What the Russians call an act of heroism, the Americans and British call terrorism. You cannot trust the media at all. Maybe if there were more people who took the time to research topics instead of relying on the words of reporters, then the world wouldn't be in the shit-hole that it's in now.

LOL, I will give $50.00 via paypal to the first person who kills Omega and griefs him.

LOL' date=' I will give $50.00 via paypal to the first person who kills Omega and griefs him.

[/quote']

Good luck, i'm behind 7 proxies.