moeps2

Found the new plane at the NE Airfield! (Video)

Hi guys,

About 15 minutes ago I found the new airplane at the North East Airfield and as I couldn't find any video's of it, I decided I would make a video of it an share it with you guys.

In my opinion the planes are a bit useless as they are hard to land and hard to hide. The only places where you can land them properly are the airfields and very big open fields.

What do you think about the planes?

Just Bi-planes, only use for them is too crash em, if you cant land them of course

Just Bi-planes, only use for them is too crash em, if you cant land them of course

Yeah indeed. But I think they can be used to pick up guys of your group at the coast. If you tell them to gather at Balota Airfield they could hop in and get a lift to the NW or NE Airfield. I think they could also parachute out, imagine how epic it would be to have 5 to 10 people paradrop above elektro xD

• Like 5

Dammit, now I have to open up ArmA2 and learn to fly this...

Its hard, I've been training for this moment for a few weeks and still I wasn't able to land it in a field correctly

Its hard, I've been training for this moment for a few weeks and still I wasn't able to land it in a field correctly

A few weeks? are you serious? I tried this a few months back in the editor cause someone suggested that this should be added into the game. I could easily land it even on my first try on an air field, was also able to easily land it in any other field all though that took a little bit of practice.

These planes are actually rather useful you can land and takeoff pretty much anywhere because the amount of "runway" needed is very small.

I would love for there to be a bomber on a server for a day.

Just one day, that's all I ask.

I would love for there to be a bomber on a server for a day.

Just one day, that's all I ask.

Off topic but I think everytime I see your avatar a small child dies in the woods. That pic slays me

Off topic but I think everytime I see your avatar a small child dies in the woods. That pic slays me

Is this a good or a bad thing?

Please say good. :)

There's a fire station and barracks at NEAF now???

o.O

Edit: Private hive server vids should be really marked as such, I hiked all the way up there just to see if they'd been added.

Edited by sp86