Sign in to follow this  
Wolverine22

How do you save things/stash in this game?

I been playing just over a day now, and manage to find a pickup truck, and I put some things in there like spare tire, 2 jerry cans of fuel, I found an alice pack but also put it in pickup, the pack is filled with food, blood, morphines etc, and I'm at an airfield and parked it inside a building there. Will it stay there now with all my stuff saved? And when I log out does it stay in-game or dissapear until I log back in? What happens if I die, will it still be where I last left it?

It stays in the server but I would suggest you move it to Myskhino or some place people dont go much because it will definetly get stolen.

best thing to do before you log out is make sure you have your most valued possessions on yourself, then when you log back in at least you have those! tents can get raided and vehicles stolen.

I would def get it out of the airfield. That is one of the most popular places to go. It will get jacked. You could try stashing it somewhere far from a town and out of a common traveling path. Unfortunately my tents and vehicles never stay put for me. Always a one time use.

Items in a backpack wont save if left in a vehicle, best unpack it into the vehicle slots before the server restarts.

Your stuff is gonna disappear. Leaving it in a high traffic area like an airfield just means its gonna be faster than if its in the middle of nowhere.