KoiRa

La Cantina - Namalsk, Fallelujah and Panthera Servers!

Panthera - La Cantina 3 - 160 Vehicles - 69.162.94.98:2332

Namalsk - La Cantina - 160 Vehicles - 64.31.39.122:2322

Fallelujah - La Cantina 2 - 160 Vehicles - 69.162.127.42:2332

b_560x95.png

b_560x95.png

b_560x95.png

Come and Enjoy!

Edited by KoiRa
  • Like 1

I enjoy the panthera sever. will it be around long? and who ever im playing heli hide n seek with its getting annoying lol.

the chernarus one is among one of my favorite servers is there any way u can add custom faces its no big deal it would just be nice

Do not go on this server, avoid it at all costs. There are hackers on it constantly and admins are abusive, they will kick you for no reason. They also have hacker friends that will spawn to you with modded guns to shoot you down.

this guy has been kicked for racism and being disrespectfull with all the players on the server la cantina 3 and now is trying to flame the server la cantina 3 cause he got ban of course with a good reason! racist!

Do not go on this server, avoid it at all costs. There are hackers on it constantly and admins are abusive, they will kick you for no reason. They also have hacker friends that will spawn to you with modded guns to shoot you down.

Proof !

Where is it.

If you don't like how the admins run the Server there is a Topic for that.

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 1

I was playing on the panthera server today with my friend, he left me in the north airfield and he was flying with the little bird trying to distract the snipers so i could kill them, they were shooting my friend then i shot both of them, one died, the other one called " Sky " didnt, i followed him, he stopped and i was shooting him, 3 mags of M249 wasted, no damage or bleeding, he was using God Mode guys, just sayin for everyone know, do not shoot or be on " Sky " sights, he will never die and he will kill you.

Rollback on the panthera server please, a hacker just spawned an everything box, I tried to kill all the peeps but the hacker insta killed me, roll it back. The hacker's name was travis

Hey guys, for some reason I was admin banned (it was probs an autoban) for entering a car. I entered a pickup truck, somehow died in it right after entering it I tried getting back but it said I was banned. Please fix this mates, this is truely my favorite server and I've gotten 2 of my friends to join:) My username is: Cazzuey

thanks so much guys,

harry