msconfig

FadeToBlack Gaming - Custom Towns/Bases, Fortified Castles, 250+ Vehicles

Party bus starting up now. Helicopter will be providing fire support. Party bus will travel from NWAF to NEAF, then along the coast.

lost connection while on the bus, best of luck to the rest of you

Hacker joined teleporting around everywhere. Was banned. This crap isnt allowed in here, and if you plan to join just to hack and to ruin everyone else's experience, we will catch you.

We are doing a few events tonight i believe. Berezino deathmatch is starting soon!

Had our first event tonight, Deathmatch at Berezino. Grats to Curgon who won with 3 kills. He requested a "map" as his prize LOL

Server is setup so that it gets pitch dark about 10-11 PM EST i believe.

Come check us out, we have 16 players on right now. Just banned another hacker, came in teleporting everywhere...

• Like 1

I don't think the hackers realize the admins track and get alerts on teleports, inventory changes, spawns, and other oddities. They never last very long on this server, its great. Also with full backups and restores they can't really do much to effect the server before they do get banned, and their changes get reverted.

I don't think the hackers realize the admins track and get alerts on teleports, inventory changes, spawns, and other oddities. They never last very long on this server, its great. Also with full backups and restores they can't really do much to effect the server before they do get banned, and their changes get reverted.

Agreed.

• Like 1

The berezino deathmatch was pretty fun. You could tell half the server was on edge. C told that he saw someone in a field. i inevitably got up and ran like hell rofl.