msconfig

FadeToBlack Gaming - Custom Towns/Bases, Fortified Castles, 250+ Vehicles

new buildings and even a new small town going in on next map restart!! its up to you guys to find where at , happy hunting!

15 players on. server just rest. looks to be another exciting night in chernarus

a new and improved chernarus at that

Myself and two of my friends have been playing on this server for some time, it's pretty sweet and the admins are fair people who want others to experience DayZ in a hacker-free environment. Vehicles are everywhere! but car tires are more scarce as well as camping tents. Lovin' it, join us!

-Nikolaii

Myself and two of my friends have been playing on this server for some time, it's pretty sweet and the admins are fair people who want others to experience DayZ in a hacker-free environment. Vehicles are everywhere! but car tires are more scarce as well as camping tents. Lovin' it, join us!

-Nikolaii

Thanks for the comment Nikolaii! Glad you and your friends enjoy the server.

This a good server for newbs?

Yes Aircustom, come check us out!

There are a few bandits, but you can usually get a ride off the coast. A lot of cool people play on here, give it a try!

Hmm, sounds like a fun & friendly server you've put time & effort into, will definitely check it out after work.. I'm really interested in the custom Chernarus ideas you've mentioned, sounds great. Hopefully I'll get a good connection from the west coast =/

Edited by camOxcrazE

Hmm, sounds like a fun & friendly server you've put time & effort into, will definitely check it out after work.. I'm really interested in the custom Chernarus ideas you've mentioned, sounds great. Hopefully I'll get a good connection from the west coast =/

Come check us out, and if you have any questions let me know! Look forward to seeing you on!

its getting darker and the bandits are on the prowl, jump in the server , grab a vehicle and have fun

those who havent checked the server out yet, now would be a good time, you have the cover of night to help you move about, and everyone starts with a g17, so you can hit "L" and see what your shooting at

My wife and I will check this out tomorrow. Look for Michael and Tialy, will write out thoughts on it in a couple weeks

We will be looking for ya'll!

this is one of the coolest servers ive played

active admins and they are nice

plus alot of vehicles

this is one of the coolest servers ive played

active admins and they are nice

plus alot of vehicles

Thanks! Any suggestions let us know.

Keep an eye out in the near future. The server will be running events! Come get geared up before the next event.

Some events we'll be running soon:

-Berenzino Death Match: (Gear up and meet for a shootout in Berenzino, player with the most kills gets their choice of vehicles or gear)

-Bandit Convoy: (a few vehicles moving from town to town loaded with gear, destinations and arrivals will be announced in global for people to ambush)

-Custom Castle Assault: (Attack a squad defending one of our maps custom castles)

-Air Assault: (grab one of the dozen heli's or planes on the map and fight it out in air battles over a designated location)

-King Of The Hill: (Fight for control of a hill, at a designated time a fully gear loaded chopper will spawn for whoever controls the hill)

All events will be recorded, and will be posted on our forums:

http://fadetoblackgaming.enjin.com/home

Come hangout with us on our teamspeak server and get geared up!!:

gallium.typefrag.com:8690