There was a guy in Dreamhack with an actual audience in a auditorium watching him play DayZ while he was casting what he was doing.

Games getting huge.

Did you see that killshot he made near the end? Serious, serious props to the guy. That was at least 400m, on a moving target in foliage, in bad weather. Even with the DMR, that is fucking impressive.

One shot kill.

I had joined since he challenged, luckily he was near my position... I just had to move and get a better view of the situation and was too late. I did hear the AK shots though and saw him dive to the ground, it was sad to watch :(

I did find the guy who was firing at him and kill him about 10 minutes later, it was sweet sweet redemption.

I mean the shot he made, into a dude. It was crazy good.

Did you see that killshot he made near the end? Serious' date=' serious props to the guy. That was at least 400m, on a moving target in foliage, in bad weather. Even with the DMR, that is fucking impressive.

One shot kill.

[/quote']

Yeah i saw and i clapped along with the audience.

then laughed by ass off when he was getting trolled when he got shot.

That was very impressive, and a very chill guy and giving DayZ props! Woooooot

Did you see that killshot he made near the end? Serious' date=' serious props to the guy. That was at least 400m, on a moving target in foliage, in bad weather. Even with the DMR, that is fucking impressive.

One shot kill.

[/quote']

No where near 400m, more like 100, look at a map, wasn't a bad shot though. Cool to see some promotion for this awesome mod/game though.

Yeah solid shot, but not that far. It was from on top of the fire station by the power plant in Elektro firing on the hill to the southeast of it.

Somewhere between 100-200m but closer to 100m. Still a solid shot.

Oh you got to be kidding me?

He exploits the ladder bug, " I have a DMR and that makes me above everyone else?" WTF is that about?

Running around like a chicken with its head cut off on a roof top begging for people to kill him.

The shot Mulleboy makes is at 115 meters But here is the kicker thats NOT the guy engaging the Mulleboy. At 3:09:09 you can see the target has a CZ 550 While the player that is shooting is using a M16 or an AK ( By the sound and volume of fire )

Mulleboy makes a fatal flaw of not killing the aggroed zombies because they will trail you, thus giving away your position and direction of travel, he also does not use the concealment of the bushes and trees on the side of the hill but chooses to run in the open.

In closing the guy that runs circles over mulleboy by before the death screen shows no gun at all. Kind of odd.