Magic8Ball (DayZ)

Any server administrators out there?

I will be putting up a USA DayZ server soon. I work 50hours a week and dont have the free time that is needed to administrate the players inside the server. Im looking for a relaxed guy that is online 24/7 to take a lead in-game administrator role for the server to maintain a happy atmosphere.

The server will not have any rules or regulations, I really just need a guy that can report server crashes, suggest configuration changes, report average load times, things of this nature.

The only reason I can foresee kicking and banning players from the server is if they are spamming or hacking.

Again, Im looking for a RELAXED GUY that is online 24/7 that has good communication skills.

If interested please contact me,

AIM/MSN: im@seanwolf.me

For free? I doubt anyone is going to put that much time into a server which YOU are hosting.

If you can't reliably administrate it yourself, you really shouldn't be hosting it because it's not going to end up working well.

Wolf even if he cannot administrate it well this mod needs as many servers as it can get. The amount of servers has tripled since I started playing, and it is still not nearly enough to allow everyone on at once.

I would host if I could, but my bandwidth is not up to the challenge.

Yeah but isn't it better with reliable hosting, rather than hosting in quantity?

I hope he does find someone to help him though :)

I will be able to be a 'warden' on your server in a month cause I will be off for 3 months (do literally nothing)... happy to help out :P

But cannot at the moment still busy. :'(