15 posts in this topic
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now
I wanted to post this for any clans or groups out there that have tried to launch a server but who have struggled to build a population there. We have had success teaming up to help populate, finance, and grow a server using Clan partnerships. Here is how it works, and I strongly suggest you try it out if you would like to help admin an active, successful server.
=FactionZ= is currently looking for a few more groups to join in on our leadership team for our DayZ First Person Server (only one connection to the hive). We are looking for:
- Active players / groups / clans that will help our current solid group of 20 players. We want to get that solid group up over 30 before we relaunch our server
- We'd also like groups that would enhance our server gameplay, events, and RP (not required). We would like groups in our leadership to sponsor at least one event per month (it can be PVP or RP based) to help the server attract all types of players!
- Any groups with Server Admins will be expected to share a portion of the server costs, which can be negotiated with our leadership group which is led by Irish.
- Quality people with a mature approach to gaming that understand the good of the server is the basis for all decision making. Our Core beliefs will always be: PVP Emphasis, First Person ONLY, ONE connection to the hive ONLY. No Rules!
If your group would like to have a partnership, message Irish here or stop by our Discord and leave a message there.
Hi, for obvious reasons I would like to propose two changes regarding server management:
1. If the server is restarted (not crashing) an automated message should appear what is causing the restart (e.x. scheduled, admin initiated aso.)
2. If a server gets restarted a 5 minute delay should be implemented between issuing the command and the actual restart.
Hi guys & girls,
My public server, METANIX.net | #1 Friendly Survival is not working for me. I can see from the admin console players are connecting constantly after the update however for me, I get a message stating "bad version, rejected connection". Why is it other people can log in but not me?