quatre

1.7.4.4 Script restriction errors #38, #41, #45 etc

Every time I log in the game , with the new UPDATE 1.7.4.4 , I get this errore " Script REstriction #45 " and BattleEye kick's me off the game.

! Can someone tell me whats the problem? I tryed to reinstall beta patch , mod and still the same problem. Thank you

• Like 3

Same problem after i shto someone it just kicked me. Ever time i join it kicks me and i didnt even do anything :/

Same problem after i shto someone it just kicked me. Ever time i join it kicks me and i didnt even do anything :/

yup looks like when you have a bandit skin / hero skin and or put on camo or ghillie suit you get the Script Restriction #45

• Like 2

I downloaded the dayz update and tryed joining a random server. i get kicked stright away. i havnt change none of my clothes, how come its happening to me?

After the new update today i have seen many people being kicked for this. I noticed it always did this after they died and Re logged. Later My brother was killed and tried to re log and was kicked for script restriction #41, and can now longer join any DAYZ Server. Anyone know a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Load your games arma / arma AO , up to menu screen , exit ( load steam as admin) , hope this works cheers!

I am also getting kicked from every server I try to log-on to for the same script restriction. Tried re-installing but that did nothing.

samething here i was playing in a game and got killed after that i tryed to relog and now every server

gives me this...i dont know what to do i cat play at all

samething here i was playing in a game and got killed after that i tryed to relog and now every server

gives me this...i dont know what to do i cat play at all

Script Restriction #45 Fixed

Server Admins update your Scripts, If you cannot find the new script I have one that I edited.

Join our Server @ 64.120.53.26:2402

After running Arma 2 OA and going to the "new efficient format" it still didn't work, but after restarting my computer, reverting back to 1.7.3 then reinstalling 1.7.4.4 I managed to get into a server, hope this helps other people and sorry that I can't say definitively what did that trick.

***After dying and respawning I get the script restriction again...back to the drawing board

Edited by Scottman243

Quick Fix - Edit your Scripts.txt file

scripts.txt

Find: 5 setHit

Add: !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

Ensure you add it in as a new line of code.

Edited by Heisenberg_tx20
  • Like 1

Tried updating scripts. failed

edited manually. failed

I've now gone to the measure of deleting the line completely. jesus fucking christ how does that end up kicking people for changing gear!? who authorised such a retarded change

spent 3 hours updating and fixing issues from patches. god damn 3am tired ratty and I want bed now my server is stable again.

Edited by Madnessx9

God I'm about as annoyed as Madnessx9. This bug killed my 40+ player server (Parabellum Gaming) in no time, especially when I was trying to fix it. I reloaded the scripts file in an attempt to help people getting kicked, and it ended up kicking EVERYONE on the server for #45. Looks like these guys don't know how to test a patch before they release it, because this was an obvious one. I've deleted that line now as well.

Edited by Zeridian
  • Like 1

Hello people we are having the same problem while testing out the new server, Seems that if you change whoever is having the #45 into a ghilly suit using navicat or php admin while they are in the lobby seems to be a quick fix. Just thought i would put that out there amigos.

• Like 1

What does it mean? Updated Dayz to 1.7.4.4 just earlier today and now kicked from any server of 1.7.4.4 with this message: script restriction #38 or 45.