quatre

1.7.4.4 Script restriction errors #38, #41, #45 etc

Hey guys,

Using the "Patch to a previous Arma2 beta" worked for me as a temp fix, but i had a hunch. Reading up on some stories of people, what they were doing while they got kicked made an idea form in my head, it was more of a hunch really, but i tried it out and now i can play on Up-To-Date Servers again without getting kicked (so far atleast, don't take it as a fix just because it worked for me)

Here's what i did.

-Patch down to the second latest Arma 2 beta version.

-log out and restart your DayZcommander (i do not know if this works on SixLauncher)

-patch up to the latest version again

-cross all your fingers and toes that it won't kick you (this one is optional)

-enjoy the game again

As for WHY this works, i have not the slightest idea or clue. My guess is that the serverfilter-scripts somehow got messed up with the patch(1.7.4.4 and the newest arma2 version) and that the servers see any change in your character (becomming a bandit/hero, changing clothes or stuff like that) as a "violation" and thus restrict you from accessing those changed files. By playing/saving on an "underpatches" server, you get access to those files and the change happens on the server that isn't on the newest versions and when you patch up again, the latest-patch servers won't recognize it as a "change" anymore, but as a constant that has always been like that. I've tested this on 3 different latest-version servers and i didn't get kicked, didn't lose any of my progress or gear and can play again completely normal.

Of course this is also just a temporary fix i guess, if it is one at all, but honestly, it can't hurt to try :)

This is ofc for the players, not the Server Admins.

Edited by CyanidC

first of all there is no scripts.txt or script.txt in my dayZ folder i always have the error code 45

Been playing all day and have not been kicked from any servers! Maybe admins are fixing it now.

Yep same, found a ghillie suit, put it on. instant kick for script #45. logged back in and dropped the suit (figured that was causing it)

then later on i killed a guy, instant kick for script #45 (bandit skin). Keep trying to log in but i keep getting kicked for the same reason.

it was a private hive server though, DayZ ANZ#1.

Edited by blugyblug

is script restriction #21 (kicked if you connect) fixed if i update the scripts.txt? or fix it just #45

• Like 1

first of all there is no scripts.txt or script.txt in my dayZ folder i always have the error code 45

This is a server side problem that can only be fixed by Admins changing settings at their end, we just have to be patient while they get it sorted out.

• Like 1

Today I was playing on DayZ Namalsk, and then I got kicked after I killed someone. Now I can't join ANY server. Fuck this shit, hope they're going to fix it SOON! Otherwise I'll think about not buying DayZ-Standalone! -.-

Don't you love when a "patch" tears about another 5 holes? Lol, back to MineZ until this is fixed.

Edited by GotBeanZ

Since its tiresome to read the hole thread i thought i give it a little summary,

This one is for a PLAYERSIDE-FIX it seems to work for one connection, if you are going to connect on another server you have to do it again:

FOR PLEAYERS who are not specificly server admins

i have a Tempory fix but ya must do this everytime ya connect to the server

GOTO

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\

DELETE BEClient.dll

Launch the game BE will update and you will connect to the server fine

(if you log out and straight back in the script restrictions will come back so log out completly and follow these steps again)

this is a tempry fix that works for me and some of my members but this is gonna have to be sorted soon and should have been tested fully before release

The next 2 quotes are for Serveradmins who dont know how or what to fix their servers:

i did exactly this

search 5 setHit

add:

!"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

add:

!"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

oh and ofc you have to restart the server after you changed the file.

I tested it i can now swap between ghillie and normal, everyone can connect (currently 25 player online)

so yes it works :)

greetings

Swordsworn

Here you have

http://pastebin.com/ncx0sAe6

this is what i have in script.txt

Well it works, kind of. I can log in now, but pressing shift + P to login as admin gets me kicked for #220 ?! Can of worms here!

In hope this will help someone and you dont have to spend 1 hour reading the hole thread (as i had to :/ )

I have no idea what this is causing since im using the "#login xyz"-method to login as an admin so i never ran into that sry

In hope this will help someone and you dont have to spend 1 hour to read the hole thread (as i had to :/ )

Edited by Swordsworn
  • Like 5

I had same problem today with hero skin. Renaming battleye DLL works but is a pain. If u don't mind having a female character that's the best fix till there is a fix for this. As most servers don't give a shit about the bug.

getting restriction #45 means that you tried to put some type of clothing on.

or you killed too many bambi's and your skin turned into a bandit skin.

or you helped too many bambi's and your skin turned into the hero skin.

FOR THIS FIX YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE HIDDEN FILES SHOWN ON YOUR PC!

open ANY folder and navigate to TOOLS at the top left of the window.

now hit VIEW and select "SHOW HIDDEN FILES, FOLDERS AND DRIVES"

hit apply and contine >>>

THIS WILL QUICK FIX THE RESTRICTION #45

GO TO: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\ *NOW DELETE "BEClient.DLL"

THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO WEAR A GHILLIE, CAMO etc CLOTHING

< this will need to be done EVERY time you try and put one on!

< ONLY WORKS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LATEST BETA INSTALLED!!!

GO TO: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye.... *NOW DELETE "BEClient.DLL"

GO TO: www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

download/install the latest beta patch or the beta above the one you currently have, i do this so i can do it more than once!

COPY your ARMA2OA.EXE from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta...

TO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead...

RUN THE GAME AND PUT YOUR GHILLIE OR CAMO CLOTHES ETC ON AND ENJOY!

^this has been tried and tested. works all the time, only if you upgrade beta

< cannot downgrade then upgrade. does not work as far as i know ^

NOW GIMMIE YOUR BEANS!!!

Edited by RaviN
  • Like 4

Is this fixed yet? im still getting errors #94, #95. Its been about 4months and i've deleted and reinstalled everthing numerous times. This has been heppening before 1.7.4.4 for me.

The above deleting the beclient.dll didnt fix it, not even the one time.

Edited by Codeine

Whitelist has been turned off for a bit due AJ's *** being down :thumbsup: , we will start adding people as there player time increases.