quatre

1.7.4.4 Script restriction errors #38, #41, #45 etc

it will only be a matter of time before eveyone cant get on cause at some point there gonna cause BE to kick them even if they aint been kicked yet

That doesn't make any sense, this isn't a bug. Admins simply have to update their filters, if they aren't going to bother, then they shouldn't be using the filters in the first place.

sure then go ahead and give me the filters i need to remove as i remove one its kicking for another, in a minute the server will be unprotected where as before the patch everything was fine

a 'workaround' ^^ for me is to join DE 3572 then waiting for the character to create. when thats done you may join whatever server you like. until someone fixed this it might help you guys!

let me know if it works for you too pls

Finally, I tried so many servers before you posted, this works for me.

Thanks a lot Itchy, beans on the way!

EDIT: Nope, i cheered too early. Still only connecting to DE 3572.

Edited by Lupardi

sure then go ahead and give me the filters i need to remove as i remove one its kicking for another, in a minute the server will be unprotected where as before the patch everything was fine

It was posted on page 2, Find "5 setHit" and add those lines, so it would become:

5 setHit !"\"setHit\"," !"object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\z" !"player setHit[\"legs\",1];" !"_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];" !"_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];" !"_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];" !"_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;" !"_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];" !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;" !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"
Edited by smasht_AU

ty will try when my server emptys, if its gonna effect all server it should be in the server install instructions for the server admins , unless i missed it somewhere it shouldnt be left for them to farm forums for an answer then THANX if it works :)

Edited by fazmond

nope still didnt work for me script restriction #41 and now ppl that didnt get it before are now getting the same thing too

i think who ever is in charge of

https://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/source/browse/filters/scripts.txt

should get this updated for 1.7.4.4 as most admins wont worrie about this untill it happens to them

Edited by fazmond
  • Like 1

Anyone got a working scripts.txt for 1.7.4.4 ???

Edited by fazmond

Thanks for the info itchy worked out greatly beans on the way!

if it worked for you can you explaine exaclty what you did please?

OK my server is updated now and ppl gettign the restriction problem should be able to connect to my server

if you guys wanna test it out its INGAME BROWSER ONLY (commander dont show it)

UK 367 8bitgamers.co.uk

Edited by fazmond

FOR PLEAYERS who are not specificly server admins

i have a Tempory fix but ya must do this everytime ya connect to the server

GOTO

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\

DELETE BEClient.dll

Launch the game BE will update and you will connect to the server fine

(if you log out and straight back in the script restrictions will come back so log out completly and follow these steps again)

this is a tempry fix that works for me and some of my members but this is gonna have to be sorted soon and should have been tested fully before release

Edited by fazmond
  • Like 1

The script restrictions have to be adjusted by the server admins, the dev team aren't really in a position to be able to manage individual servers BattlEye filters.

Just a note, using the official scripts.txt file from the site gives you all of these script restriction kicks. Using their file DOES NOT FIX.

After putting together the sethit fix into the scripts, now players are just getting kicked for #21. I bet if I manage to get that fixed, #38 is next.

• Like 1

on my server we yesterday found 2 ghillies and at both attempts to put it on we got kicked for #41 after we logged in again the ghillie was gone, now i added the 5 sethit thing, will this only fix the #45 issue or mine too, dont wanna lose another ghille..? (If it fixes anything from that was i can read ^^)

greetings

Swordsworn

It was posted on page 2, Find "5 setHit" and add those lines, so it would become:

doens't work, tried on three servers from three different server admins i know

OK my server is updated now and ppl gettign the restriction problem should be able to connect to my server

if you guys wanna test it out its INGAME BROWSER ONLY (commander dont show it)

UK 367 8bitgamers.co.uk

instead of just making ads here for your server, how about a link or upload to the script.txt that works with 1.7.4.4?

Edited by Zombo

i did exactly this

search 5 setHit

add:

!"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

add:

!"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

oh and ofc you have to restart the server after you changed the file.

I tested it i can now swap between ghillie and normal, everyone can connect (currently 25 player online)

so yes it works :)

greetings

Swordsworn

i did exactly this

search 5 setHit

add:

!"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

add:

!"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

oh and ofc you have to restart the server after you changed the file.

I tested it i can now swap between ghillie and normal, everyone can connect (currently 25 player online)

so yes it works :)

greetings

Swordsworn

Can you copy/paste the actual line(s) you have in scripts.txt for this?

I tried adding it but people still got kicked, I ended up taking the line out and stopping DayZ AntiHax automatically updating the file

...still gettin kicked for #41 or #45 on every server...

Can you copy/paste the actual line(s) you have in scripts.txt for this?

I tried adding it but people still got kicked, I ended up taking the line out and stopping DayZ AntiHax automatically updating the file

Here you have

http://pastebin.com/ncx0sAe6

this is what i have in script.txt

its working for DE 4046 currently with 30 players

• Like 1

GOTO

DELETE BEClient.dll

(if you log out and straight back in the script restrictions will come back so log out completly and follow these steps again)

this is a tempry fix that works for me and some of my members but this is gonna have to be sorted soon and should have been tested fully before release

good tip man, worked for me

Thanks, I will try it again - I didn't actually restart the server when I added it yesterday, but I did reload the scripts via DaRT, maybe I will restart it this time :)

...still gettin kicked for #41 or #45 on every server...

Try UK417, we'll see if my updated scripts.txt works then! :)

Fixed it for me, now works on all servers.

Quoting myself here just to say I was mistaken that it works for me on "all servers" after having joining that DE server. It just happens that the two servers I tried afterwards last night also worked. For example UK355 also works. However DE2659 which I just tried now continues to kick for 41 script restriction.

Try UK417, we'll see if my updated scripts.txt works then! :)

good work m8, could join without problems :)

how do i fix this glitch i cannot switch to ghillie suit on any server i keep getting kicked error 45

If you read a few posts up you will see the fix you can make, however it is actually the server owners who should be fixing their script files, if you are in the UK or Europe try UK417, it seems to be ok so far........

GOTO

DELETE BEClient.dll

Edited by Omaran