Robert-_-Frost

Slight Unrealism When in Prone

The title may be a bit confusing but I am speaking about how you can aim your rifle straight up to the sky while in prone. I would also like to say this is in no way gamechanging and purely astetic. As of now if you aim to the sky while in prone it looks like your back should be broken. This definitly shouldn't be close to top priority but if realism is the goal this needs to be changed. Please don't flame me too bad for this idea but it is something that should be fixed.

• Like 1

Its the only way to look over objects when prone though so its needed.Also if you are prone and need to fire at a rooftop you can change your body position on floor to accommodate but Arma2 does not have the animations to do this.

The title may be a bit confusing but I am speaking about how you can aim your rifle straight up to the sky while in prone. I would also like to say this is in no way gamechanging and purely astetic. As of now if you aim to the sky while in prone it looks like your back should be broken. This definitly shouldn't be close to top priority but if realism is the goal this needs to be changed. Please don't flame me too bad for this idea but it is something that should be fixed.

You can jump 10m and autoheal in every other game...isn't that almost the same?