sgttrojan

British Sergeants' Mess - [BSM] **Fully Admin'd** & Whitelisted - TAVIANA.COM

I offered to help a guy find a vehicle...

I am said guy! I still have your M4A3 (only picked it up to transfer it to the GAZ, before I had waves of agro'd zombies on me) - but I will return it when I'm next on. Power cuts can't be helped I'm afraid!

Either that, or let me know a tent you want me to drop it in.

Regardless, really enjoying my time on the BSM server. Just need to get the numbers up now!

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 2

LOL I thought that might have been you :D

You can keep the gun dude, I've got another one. We peaked at 15 last night.. Wooo lol

What a gentleman. Cheers man.

15! Woah, times a-changing and all that! Ha.

• Like 1

1245GMT

**Now taking requests for pick up and drop off. I'm curretnly online with a huey and can help you get your kit established at your request. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

To add to Tro's post I am currently setting up a parts transport and garage service.I am currently based just outside Zelengorsk but are in talks

for 2 new service stations (Cherno and Berezino)

Parts do not come free but I think you will find my fees very competitive (beans,soda,guns,etc)

Contact Didsy online or via TS.

• Like 3

LOL And we also do.....

Bi-plane tours courtesy of Chernarus Auto-pilot Fail Safe Routers.com -

in this apocalyptic time, when money means nothing, payment is requested in the "kind" variety. Please consider where you leave your deposit and consider the health of other passengers. Thank you :)

Edited by Sgt.Trojan

..payment is requested in the "kind" variety...

Not sure if I should start to worry about what this could possibly mean..

Do you offer perks to cadets? E.g.custom load outs or custom skins? Not much but say a revolver and hatchet or something like that?

No custom load outs you still start with nothing but a bandage n pain killers. you still have to look for everything. :thumbsup:

no password

Edited by Sgt.Ganji

Something we are debating is to have a PvP night where we backup the DB, switch maps and load out peaple with a basic kit and shoot the hell outta eachother.

Thoughts please peaple..:)

btw, in-game name is [bSM]Sgt.xander.

• Like 1

Sounds good me and my friend are gonna try this out :) See you on there :D

• Like 1

How is it going on the server for you?

What are you finding out and about?

Have you got yourself established yet?

Let us know.

:o death and carnage?

well our big camp got raided by that new clan playing on there but we found out where they moved all our shit since it was pretty much on top of chemicals camp XD so I went up there and sat in a tree for fuckin ages ..two of them went in the huey and fucked off.. I didnt have a shot on them.. so I waited for them to come back but had to go for my tea.. when I logged back in the huey was gone and also the little bird.. so I waited again and eventually the bird came back and I killed one of them.. the same guy came back shortly after (he must have gotten a lift).. I killed him again.. then Crazylegs arrived but I thought it was one of them so I killed him too by accident xD ... then I proceeded to play mindgames with Keerza squad. They wanted to meet in Putochka but as im running up there I see them drive down to Zelen and south.. so im like they aint fooling me :D so i fuckin ambush them when they come back kill 3 of them in the car that keeps going and explode pretty much when it crash into the supermarket lol XD I think only keerza survived that. I run down towards the coast to see if I can find them again just for laughs ... then they ask in the chat if I can help one of them in Bor cause I killed them..at that point im 200m from there so I run up there and find one of them.. kill him again XD I run back to Zelen ..im thinking they are running back to their bodies.. when I get there they are havin a firefight with some other dude who they kill..but one of them is killed aswell.. I see them in the distance and try to follow them as I want to kill them again lol :D but I lost them :(
  • Like 2

Also, the Mayor of Zelengorsk demands 1500 cans if beans to cover the cost of the damaged super market wall :D

• Like 1

just thought i would come write here and encourage new players to this server, i first started day z last thursday and now i feel almost like a pro knowing alot of the ins and outs with the game due to excellent player support from BSM, and i have had countless good times teaming up with a set few players and 4 of my own friends and going to war with certain other palyers mentioned in here a.k.a handsome clan - vivanick - kerzza -kyle!!! the server is managed perfectly with only 1 problem so far in which the admins were pulled online and it was resolved in 5 minutes so can't ask for much more. see you all tonight guys and watch out for my as50 if you strolling near vybor hehe

• Like 5

Brynje... you killed me twice.. but you missed half of the second time B)

You guys won't stand a chance next time !

PS: give this server a go, its awesome

Edited by Survivor707
  • Like 3

Thought I'd make an appearance.

thank you Brynje, I enjoyed your no mercy attitude but it did teach me a valuable lesson, don't ever talk to you.

BTW this is a brilliant server and if you look over the clan wars you should really give it a go.

PS. Brynje we either want a truce to take out the Handsome guys or people will die..

PSS. Kyle said he'd push your Nan over.

Edited by Guest

hahaha good to see you enjoyed it ;D I certainly did lol

Actually im usually a nice guy... like I said when we were playing.. I gave a heli away to some dudes earlier... I just felt like killing that night :P

But yeah.. you probably shouldn't tell me where you are in chat at least : D ... but it taught you rule#1 I guess.

I hope you enjoy your further stay on the server.

PS. People will certainly die

PPS. FU Kyle.. I push your nan of the bike!

Edited by brynje
  • Like 2